A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf (ScarletNovaxShinku⭐Kun)

1a3e7ef7c5f574f19e578ffd78e93cf7.jpg

Ryunosuke nodded with a satisfied expression as he heard Mei that she enjoyed her sandwich. He didn't know why he was so relieved about it, though. When Mei took the napkin he offered her to wipe her mouth, he took her trash and put it in the paper bag before folding it close. "Well, we should get going now," he said as he took out his phone from his pocket to look at the time. "The ring will ring soon and I bet that if somebody from the Student Council sees us coming out from here, we're going to get in trouble." A scoff escaped Ryunosuke's lips followed by a quick chuckle. Then, he turned his face to look at Mei. "Huh, that's something I'm even surprised to hear coming from me, but I guess it was all because I don't want you to get in trouble."

Chuckling, he turned his head and put his hands on the floor. As he was about to push himself on his feet, he heard Mei confessing that if Shiro hasn't pulled her away from him the first time he invited her to eat lunch with him, she actually was planning to say yes. She told him that out of the blue, so it pretty much caught Ryunosuke out off guard, making his cheeks blush faintly. "O-Oh... I see," he said, looking to his right and away from Mei, once again feeling bad for blackmailing her with her keychain, which now he discovered it was in vain as she wanted to eat with him. He wanted to say sorry to her once again, but because she already forgave him he thought that maybe just moving on and forget about what is already done was the best idea.

"I-I guess that's good to know," he replied after a while, pushing himself up. Dusting off his pants, he turned to face Mei and help out his right hand toward her to help her to get up. "And, seriously, you should go to Shiro and check on her. She's been acting all weird today, especially going all aggressive towards me. I mean, it's not that I don't deserve that, though, but still. I think you should find out what's wrong with her."

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c-png.160830

Mei nodded. Ryunosuke was right, they should probably get going because the bell was going to ring soon. Plus, it was quite possible that they could get in trouble for being on the roof since they really weren't supposed to be up there. But Mei looked away from him when she had heard that he was probably saying that because he didn't want to get her in trouble. Another light pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Well, yeah," she replied back in agreement with him. Why was it always like this? It was such an odd feeling. She gently pushed a strand of hair out of her face when she listened to his response when she admitted that she had originally been thinking about accepting his invitation. "Y-yeah."

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Her blush started to darken even more. What was going on with her? She cleared her throat in an attempt to make things feel more normal again. She turned back to him him when she heard some movement, noticing that he had finally gotten up. Her eyes went from his to his hand that was reached out to help her up. She raised out her hand. She hesitated for a moment, just moments before their hands were going to touch, but then took his. She felt that warmth again, but it was starting to become such a normal feeling to her now.

And she kind of liked it.

She stood up with his help and her eyes caught his again. Her hand had yet to release his. 'Thanks," she muttered. She then let his hand go as she thought about what he had said about Shiro.

"I'll check on her to make sure she's fine," Mei stated. "And I'm pretty sure I already know what's wrong with her and the answer would be you." Mei crossed her arms and continue to look directly at Ryunosuke.

"After all, you are the 'dark wolf' she's been dealing with every day in school since whenever you started your little reign. Isn't it obvious that she'd act weird towards you, especially when I decided to turn everything upside down." Though, Mei also knew that Shiro was a bit concerned that something would happen to Mei, something that was make her stop the rebellion. But that was something Mei wasn't really going to tell Ryunosuke because Mei wasn't going to go giving him any ideas. "She's probably just overthinking some things really."

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku

"Ah, right... You still thinking about that little rebellion against me," Ryunosuke said with bluntly, a bittersweet sensation striking him off guard. For a second, he almost forgot that Mei was his enemy and the one that declared war on him yesterday, swearing that she will put an end to his regiment. Everything now felt like a bummer for Ryunosuke as he was actually enjoying to be alongside Mei's company, but sadly enough, their paths were completely different. After all, the innocence cannot be mixed with the corruption.

As he realized it, Ryunosuke slowly turned his head away from Mei, feeling kind of sad by their reality. "Why it has to be like this?" he thought randomly, swallowing hard as he felt a knot in his throat while frowning with frustration. "And just when I thought I found a new friend. I guess this is what I deserve for my sins, huh? Well played, Karma... Well, fucking played..."

Sighing and snapping out of his thoughts, Ryunosuke turned his face to look at the roof's exit and walked towards it, passing by Mei without saying anything else. He clearly was upset and it could be seen all over his frowny and serious expression. Before leaving, he stopped in front of the door while grabbing its handle. "You should just forget about that stupid rebellion, Mei," he said with a serious tone, slowly turning his body to be able to move his head to look at Mei with narrowed eyes. "Your actions against me will be all in vain. So, just stop it and tell your stupid friend to not mess with me again because she's going to regret it next time."

Clicking his tongue with annoyance, the Dark Wolf turned around and opened the door, exiting the roof and closing back the door behind him with too much force as it banged harshly. Once he was alone, Ryunosuke sighed deeply and looked down at the stairs with a sad and confused expression as he was totally overwhelmed with so many feelings inside of him. He didn't know what was going on with him anymore as he realized he was way too upset with Mei than with any other person that tried to rebel against him before.
"I... I feel betrayed," he whispered, closing his hands into tight fists. "I thought we had a connection, but I guess this is what I get for trying to open up and be myself with someone. Hmph. I won't make that mistake again."

Clicking his tongue once again, Ryunosuke began to go down the stairs, cursing under his breath as he was finally leaving the roof area, and so, leaving Mei behind.

He didn't want to be related to her anymore, but she was still latent in his mind.

He could simply just forget about her for good, but how he can tell that to his heart, which beats strong every time he thinks about her?

Mei was like a curse that has no cure or remedy, but the truth was that Ryunosuke was willing to live with it.

Realizing that he got lost in his thoughts because of Mei once again, Ryunosuke smacked his cheeks to wake up while walking through the hallways, telling himself to calm down and just move on.
"Focus now, Ryu... You got a reign to defend," he whispered to himself, nodding with determination. "Mei is your enemy and nothing else. She wants to get rid of this reign you managed to build with so much effort. You can't let that happen. You CAN'T let her win."

Last edited:
  • Love

In an instant, it was like the atmosphere around them had completely changed. Mei found herself clutching the handle of her bag a bit more tightly as she listened to Ryunosuke's comments. "Of course I am," she responded to his first part, but something just suddenly felt off.

She watched as a frown came over him. She didn't like seeing it, but she was quiet when she heard his next comments. They hit her hard. It was like her stomach sank, and it was the first time since she had met him that she actually regretted even declaring war on him in the first place. But it was even worse that he was suddenly the 'dark wolf' that had caused her to start this rebellion to begin with. But that was him. Both of those Ryunosuke's were him.

But Mei didn't have the heart to respond back, for the first time. She watched as he left the roof, hearing the door slam as it closed. Her hand suddenly went up to her chest as she placed it against her. Why was she feeling this way?

She wished that it didn't have to be this way. She wished...

What did she wish? That they could be friends? That they didn't have to have this war against each other? It was her choice. She could stop it if she really wanted. She could just call it off. But that wouldn't solve the problem. There was something much more to this. And Mei was starting to think that perhaps the rebellion was the best thing to do for him. Perhaps then, afterwards, maybe they could actually...

Be friends.

She took a deep breath and released it. She dropped her hand from her chest and walked over towards the door. She placed her hand on the doorknob and opened it. She was relieved but also a bit disappointed that Ryunosuke wasn't right there. She headed down the steps and looked down the hallway. She then pulled out her phone to check the time. She still had a few minutes. She needed to talk with Shiro.

"Suzuki-chan. I need to talk to you before class starts," Mei texted. "Meet me at the roof steps really quick. It's really important." She sent the message.

• Love

Just as Mei sent the text to Shiro, a chiming sound came from behind a trash bin a few steps away from the stairs that led to the roof. Soon after, a gasp came from the trash bin as well. "I-I'm right here, Mei-chan!" shouted Shiro while jumping out from behind the trash bin. She was holding her pinky phone, so it was more than obvious that she read Mei's text. However, it wasn't clear why she was hiding behind the trash bin, though. It was all weird and kind of suspicious.

Not losing more time, Shiro rushed toward Mei and grabbed her hands while looking at her with worried eyes. "Are you alright, Mei-chan?" she asked her, followed by bombing her with more questions, concerned about her. "It's just that I saw Ryunosuke leaving from the roof really angry. I thought he did something to you. He didn't, right!?" Either Mei replied to her or not, Shiro sighed with relief and pulled her into a tight hug. "Oh, I'm so glad you're fine, Mei-chan! My nerves were killing me knowing that you were with the Dark Wolf on the roof. Please, tell me you're not doing something like this again."

Meanwhile, in the delinquents' hangout room, Ryunosuke stepped inside, still annoyed and with a bad humor, which visible through his whole face. "Ah, there you are, Ryu-kun!" said an excited Kyoukothat was sitting on a chair in front of a chalkboard. She quickly stood up and walked towards Ryunosuke. Having the feeling that she would start being annoying like hell, Ryunosuke turned his head toward her and gave her a death glare. Kyouko stopped on her tracks and looked at him, kind of scared. "H-Hey, what's wrong with you?" she asked him with a nervous smile.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with all your shit, Kyouko," replied Ryunosuke soon after Kyouko asked him. Clicking his tongue, he walked toward a chair and picked the messenger bag that was on it. "I'll be leaving for class now." As he turned around to head toward the door of the room, Ryunosuke looked at Kei, his red-head loyal friend. "Call me if something important happens, mmh? And you know what I meant with that."

A chuckled escaped Kei and he nodded at Ryunosuke, telling him that everything would be alright. With nothing else to say, Ryunosuke left the delinquent's hangout and headed toward his next class.

• Love

Mei was pretty surprised to see Shiro coming from behind a trash bin. Why she was there, well, Mei wasn't even going to ask. It was probably because the girl was worried about Mei's lunch meeting with Ryunosuke. It was just her weird way of trying to make sure that Mei was all right. Mei gave Shiro a smile as she was bombarded with questions.

"I'm all right, Suzuki-chan," Mei commented. "Nothing bad happened. It was fine. And well, that's what I actually want to talk to you about really." That girl had a lot of energy, didn't she? Mei barely had a chance to even respond back. So, she waited until the girl was finished all her questions.

"Look, Suzuki-chan. I wanted to talk to you about something...as a friend, all right?"
Mei then began. "See, eating lunch with Ryunosuke...it was actually really nice. He was friendly to me and he even apologized for using my keychain against me when I told him about how important it was to me."

She paused. She didn't quite know if Shiro would understand what Mei was getting at with all of this. "I'm going to say all this, but I want you to know that it doesn't mean I'm stopping our rebellion. I really enjoyed eating with Ryunosuke. I know that sounds weird, but there's a lot more to him. There's another Ryunosuke hiding behind that 'dark wolf' and I want to bring him out. Because I like him."

"But then the rebellion came back up, and suddenly he got really angry about it. He became the 'dark wolf' again and that really hurt. First of all, I want you to be be careful around him right now. I think he's really conflicted. I think there's so much more going on with the reason of why he's like the way he is. I'm not stopping this war. I think it's needed to help him, really I do. But I'm kind of conflicted myself. I don't know if I'm doing all this now because of the original reasons or if it's my own selfish reasons. Ryunosuke...he's just really confusing and it makes me feel a weird."

She released a sigh. She didn't even know how to felt at all. She didn't even know if any of what she said had made any sense. She was all over the place. It was weird to think that Ryunosuke could cause all this. She really shouldn't care about what happened. They were enemies. But she still cared. And she wanted to care.

"I don't know. L-let's just go to class or something. I just need to start thinking about how we're going to make this rebellion more a a threat to him I suppose," she then said. He had the whole school either afraid of him or with him, so it was going to be hard to stop his reign if she didn't have anyone on her side. She needed more people on her side.

She wondered what Ryunosuke was doing now. She let out another sigh and motioned for the both of them to walk to class.

• Love

Shiro sighed with relief after hearing from Mei that she was alright and that Ryunosuke didn't do anything bad to her. What she heard next after she stopped hugging Mei surprised her a lot. The fact that Ryunosuke actually acted nice and even apologize to Mei for blackmailing her with her keychain was something nobody in the school would hear. Like ever. But Mei said it so seriously that it was impossible not to believe her. So, Shiro crossed her arms below her big chest and kept hearing Mei, curious to know more about what happened on that roof between her friend and the Dark Wolf.

Then, what Shiro feared the most happened. Mei confessed to her that she enjoyed eating with Ryunosuke and even when she made clear that didn't mean she was quitting her rebellion against his reign of terror, Shiro wasn't so sure about it. It was obvious that Mei was developing feelings towards Ryunosuke just by looking at her when she talked and looked at him. Her blushy face and nervous talk. They were all too obvious and Ryunosuke had the same reactions too. Everything about it was too weird for Shiro and she was getting upset by it, especially after hearing Mei telling her that Ryunosuke may actually be a nice person trying to act all rude. How could she say that from a person that has been terrorizing an entire high school since the first day he arrived here? Shiro couldn't believe what her best friend was saying.

She was feeling betrayed by the person she considered her "best friend" even when they met just yesterday.

The more Mei kept talking about Ryunosuke, the more upset she got, not believing how much Mei cared about him. She even tried to tell her to be nice around him because he was conflicted. But about what!? About finally encountering somebody that isn't scared of him and has the bravery to rise against him? It was about time somebody like Mei free Ryoo High from his iron grasp!

However, when Mei also confessed that she was conflicted as well, Shiro took a deep breath and sighed heavily, calming down a little bit. "It's all good, Mei," she told her while gently grabbing her hands. "I believe that you don't want to stop this rebellion against the Dark Wolf. You're just all confused and conflicted because he probably used one of his typical tricks to make people like him. It's okay. You aren't the only person that has that same experience."

It was obvious that Shiro didn't trust Ryunosuke at all, so she was unable to see when he was pretending or be sincere as he did with Mei.

When Mei told her to go to class now, Mei nodded. "Alright. Also, meet me at the front gates of the school after school, okay? I want to show you something."

After that, Shiro turned around and began to walk away, either Mei followed her or not, heading to her next class.

• Love

Mei was pretty sure Shiro wasn't going to understand everything that she was saying. Mei didn't really know if she understood everything. It probably sounded crazy. After all, Mei had only known Ryunosuke for a few days, saying that there might actually be a nice guy there might sound impossible towards someone who had been dealing with his wrath for a very long time like Shiro had.

She knew that her friend probably wasn't so happy to hear what she was saying, but Mei needed to be honest. Mei needed a friend, even if the friend didn't like hearing it. But Mei looked over towards Shiro when she responded, taking it much better than the long-haired girl expected her to. She gave her friend a smile. "Thanks for understanding, Shiro" she said. "It really helps to talk about all this with a friend."

Though some of things she was saying was sticking to her. Tricks. Like. Not the only person. Could he be making it all up? Could he be acting it all? Just to get her stop? But that didn't seem possible, not from what she had seen. He didn't seem at all like he had been faking it. After all, she got to see him in different settings, and he didn't seem as bad as he made himself seem. Why would he have done that while they weren't in school?

And had Ryunosuke tricked poeple into liking him before? Perhaps those were all his lackeys then? Or were there other people that weren't even there anymore? Were any of them just like Mei?

Mei couldn't help but run all these questions through her mind, but she pushed them away for a moment when Shiro spoke again. She wanted to meet after class at the front gates? "Okay," she commented. What did she want to show her? Mei didn't have long to think about it because Shiro was already heading to class. So, Mei followed after her.

But Mei had to admit that she was curious. What could Shiro possibly want to show her at the front gates after school? Did they have to do with what they were just talking about? Ryunosuke? Was it some way of trying to get Mei's mind away from Ryu being a nice guy?

She just didn't know. She pushed some stray hairs away from her face and gripped her bag more tightly. She followed beside Shiro as they made their way towards their next class, which was about to start soon. But Mei wasn't really sure if she'd even be able to pay attention to classes anymore today. There was just too much that had happened. There was too much that was going through her head. School just needed to end already.

• Love

As the bells announcing the end of Lunch Break rang throughout Ryoo High School, every student began to head to their classroom, most of them wishing for this school day to finally end.

Ryunosuke spent most of his remaining classes listening to music on his phone, completely ignoring everything that was happening around him. And because he was the Dark Wolf, no teacher dared to scold him or confiscate his phone. Besides, they preferred to see him that quiet than bullying everyone. Ryunosuke was just trying to clear his mind as Mei was the only thing he could think off. The feelings those thoughts triggered were way too overwhelming for him, driving him crazy and not knowing what the hell to do to keep Mei, his enemy, away from his head. He just wanted this day to be over already, thinking that tomorrow was another day and, hopefully, he will feel better.

Hours later, the last bells of Ryoo High rang, announcing the end of school. After quickly packing his stuff, Ryunosuke was the first one to leave the Science classroom, bumping a few students that were in front of him. Luckily, they didn't fell, but it was really rude. However, they have it coming from Ryunosuke.

"Yo, Ryu-kun, are you coming to my party this Friday?" asked Kei Suzuki once Ryunosuke arrived at the Lockers' Area to drop in some books. "It's going to be lit. The gang is going to be there and a couple of my friends from Tokyo." As Ryunosuke unlocked his locker, he opened the door and put in his Biology and English books. "I really don't know, Kei," he replied with a shrug. "If I don't have anything to do that day, well, maybe I'll stop by." Kei nodded with a side smile. "Alright, Wolf. It's going to start at 7:00 PM. Some drinks will be appreciated if you came." With a nod, Ryunosuke closed back his locker and locked it before turning around and walk away Kei following close, telling him random stuff that happened to him today.

Once they were outside of the Main Building and about to exit the school through the Main Gates, Ryunosuke spotted Shiro sitting on a bench, shyly looking everywhere. Apparently, she was waiting for somebody and she was kind of nervous for a reason. When Kei spotted her too, he scoffed and smirked mischievously. "Ah, is that four-eye rat," he said with a chuckle. "Is weird seeing her by this time. She usually leaves as soon as the last bells ring." Curiosity hit Ryunosuke as he realized that Kei was right. The first thing that came to his mind was she was probably waiting for Mei.

"So, she still here, huh?" he thought. As they were about to cross the gates, Ryunosuke told Kei that he wanted to do something real quick before leaving. After saying goodbye to Kei and this one kept going, Ryunosuke sneakily came back into Ryo High and hide behind a couple of bushes that were near the bench were Shiro was sitting. As he peeked his head above the bushes, he saw her checking the time on her watch. "What are you and Mei up to..."

• Love

Mei was glad when school finally ended. She just needed the school day to be over with. As much as Mei was trying to pay attention to the rest of her classes, she just couldn't get certain thoughts out of her mind and it was obvious that all of them involved a certain 'wold' who currently ruled the school.

Why couldn't she just forget about him for one minute? Just a minute! But alas, that didn't seem to be possible. But the day eventually came to an end and Mei remembered what Shiro had said to her. She packed away her books into her bag and left the classroom. She first headed for her locker to put some things away that she didn't need.

But she noticed a note attached to the front of it. She pulled it off and began to read it.

Stay away from our Ryunosuke
-The RFC
(Just so you know newbie, that's the Ryunosuke Fan Club)
Mei glared at the paper and then crumbled it up and threw it in the nearest trash can. "Great, now I have some dumb fan club to deal with thanks to him," she muttered to herself. She opened her locker and switched some books out. "And why would that guy have a fan club in the first place when he treats people the way he does?" The comments that Shiro made to her briefly came back, but she pushed them out of her mind for now.

She left the lockers and then made her way out of the school. She glanced around and found where Shiro was waiting for her. Mei came over to her friend and took a seat beside her. "Sorry I'm a bit late, I had a lovely note from a 'Ryunosuke Fan Club' telling me to stay away from him," she admitted to Shiro. "So, you wanted to tell me something or show me something, Shiro-chan?"

• Haha

When Shiro saw Mei coming to her, she smiled brightly and relieved. The poor girl was a total nerve wreck after being alone in an area of the school where a lot of people pass by. After Mei apologized for being late and explained to her that she received a note from the infamous RFC, Shiro's pinky eyes widened in shock, a light gasp escaping through her lips. "Oh, my God, are you okay, Mei-chan!?" she asked her dear friend, quickly holding both of her hands. "T-They didn't do anything to you, right?" But then, she remembered that Mei told her that she just received a note from them. Realizing that, Shiro sighed with relief and let go of Mei's hands.

"Oh, thank God they didn't give you a visit," Shiro said after a moment, placing her right hand on her chest, feeling her heart beats coming to normal. After a minute, she turned her head to look at Mei with a stern expression. "That is one of the reasons why I told you to stay away from that mean Dark Wolf, Mei-chan. Not only he is dangerous and a bad influence for you, but he has this creepy fan club that harasses everyone that tries to get too close to him, with exception of his friends, of course. The club is practically a bunch of weird girls that mainly target other girls that try to "steal" their Ryunosuke from them. Trust me when I tell you that this fan club is way more dangerous than the Dark Wolf."

Ryunosuke, which was still hiding behind a near bush, heard everything that Shiro said and was quite surprised to discover that he had a fan club. "Well, this is a first," he thought, blinking his eyes a couple of time. "Man, girls these days are weird. Why in the world somebody would make a fan club about a guy that bullies the whole school? This is quite funny, but I don't blame them, though. I got quite the charm." He had to fight back the urge to chuckle as he wanted to keep spying on Mei and Shiro.

After a short while, Shiro stood up from the bench and looked down at Mei with a smile.
"Don't worry about them, though," she said while fixing her glasses. "You're not alone in this school. Come with me, Mei-chan. I will finally show you something that will help you a lot through this mission of overthrow the Dark Wolf." Giggling mischievously, Shiro turned around and began to walk in the direction of the old school building of Ryoo High. This was something totally unusual because, according to some students, this place has been hunting since the day the new building was opened. Places like this were the ones Shiro definitely avoided, but now she was heading right into it.

After Shiro and Mei left the bench, Ryunosuke quickly jumped out of the bush and turned his head to look at them.
"Wait, they are heading to the Old Building?" he asked himself, quite shocked. "Why would they want in there, goddamit?" Sighing nervously and swallowing hard, Ryunosuke looked everywhere, making sure nobody was watching him before following Shiro and Mei from a safe distance. Deep inside, he was regretting it, though, as he hated everything related to ghost and paranormal stuff. This was something that nobody knew and practically the only weakness of "scary" and "unfazed" Dark Wolf.

• Love

"Don't worry, I'm fine. It was just a note," Mei replied to reassure Shiro that the RFC didn't do anything to her. It was nice to have a friend who was so concerned for you though, Mei had to admit that and it made her smile at the girl. Mei listened to the explanation of this fan club, and it seemed to make sense. After all, a bunch of crazy psycho girls obsessed with Ryunosuke that would do anything to keep other girls away from him sounded completely normal in the case of this school. Though, she still wondered why a guy like him would have such devoted fan girls with the way he was.

"I'm not worried about them, Shiro-chan," Mei then said. "They might get really annoying, but I can handle anything they throw at me. Besides, it's not like I'm trying to be Ryunouske's girlfriend or anything like that, right? I'm just trying to make things more fair around here. So, I'm sure they won't get too ridiculous on me." Mei also knew that some of that might just be wishful thinking. After all, she already had Ryunoske himself, his lackeys, and that white-haired witch to deal with and it had only been a few days since she arrived.

But Mei was more surprised when Shiro suddenly got up, telling her that she wasn't alone in this fight. "Huh? What are you talking about, Shiro-chan?" Mei stood up from the bench that she had just recently sat down at and began to follow her friend towards the old school building.

She hadn't been at the school long, but rumors went around that school quickly, so she already knew that claims that it was haunted. She was surprised that Shiro would want to go towards a building with that sort of reputation, but it seemed there was something in that direction that she really wanted to show Mei. So, the young woman follow beside her friend.

• Love

The Old Building of Ryoo High School was at the eastern side of the New Building. So, it took Shiro and Mei a couple of minutes to reach its Entrance. The building was pretty big and made of wood. Even when it was old, the structure wasn't that heavily damaged; it had some scratches here and there on the walls and some overgrown twines stuck between the walls. The Old Building was the typical Japanese school building made f wood that now has a pretty scary appearance and aura after being abandoned years ago.

"Oh, here we are, Mei-chan," said Shiro standing in front of the school, lifting her head to have a look at the structure in front of her with a smile, which was surprising after being in front of something that looked frightening. "The Old Building of Ryoo High. It was built 80 years ago by the founders of Ryoo High, a married couple that wished for their town to have a near school for every child that lived here. The walls of this building and everything that's inside is filled with the valuable history of the beginnings of Ryoo High." Sighing with a cheerful smile, Shiro fixed her glasses with her right index finger before lowering and turning her head to her right to look at Mei. "Amazing, isn't? I'm just sad that these modern people decided to abandon and left it behind. Really tragic."

Sighing deeply once again, Shiro proceeded to walk, heading toward the main doors of the entrance of the building. "Let's get inside. They must be waiting for us by this time." Giggling, Shiro grabbed the handles of both of the doors and pushed them open. The doors made a creepy creaking sound that echoes through the silent and empty hallways of the building. One should expect a lot of mess in places that are abandoned, but shocking enough, the hallways of this building were neat and clean, like if somebody did that recently. Yes, there were some scratches and dirt stains on some places on the walls, but overall, everything in the hallways looked in perfect conditions.

Shiro let the doors close behind Mei and her when they were inside and continued to walk forward, the sound of her steps echoing through the hallways. The pink-haired girl was looking around with a smile on her face. By this point, the only weird and scary thing wasn't the building but Shiro. She was way too calm and excited after being inside a building that was rumored to be haunted by real ghosts and other paranormal forces. Anybody with common sense would, at least, scared like hell and wishing to just turn around and run for dear life out of this place.

After a minute of awkward and weird silent trip, Shiro stopped in beside a classroom at her left. She turned around to look at Mei. "We are finally here, Mei-chan," she said, her smile growing. "I'm so excited to show you this. I'm also impressed that it took me only one day to create it. Well, technically, it took me the whole morning, but that doesn't matter." Giggling, Mei grabbed the handle of the door without taking her eyes from me. "Are you ready, Mei-chan?"

• Love

Mei followed Shiro as the old building came into view. It wasn't in terrible condition given the fact that they probably didn't take care of it anymore. But she knew the rumors about it being haunted. To be honest, Mei wasn't sure whether she believed in ghosts or not, so she wasn't really afraid of going to the place. Though, going to somewhere abandoned was a bit odd. It was especially a bit odd considering that Shiro was taking her there.

"It is ashame that they let it go,"
Mei commented to Shiro when they arrived at the doors. Mei knew though that Shiro wasn't just taking her there to see some school history and a building. So, they headed inside and Mei continued to follow her friend to wherever she was taking them.

They? Waiting? Mei really hoped she wasn't talking about the ghosts or something. She glanced over at her friend. With the way Shiro was acting, it seemed a bit like a horror movie and she was starting to question if she should follow the girl or not. Mei wasn't even sure how to take what was going on.

Eventually, they came to a certain classroom where Shiro stopped. It seemed it was their destination. Shiro seemed to be over excited about something, and it seemed that it was something she had just did today. What was going on? "All right, Shiro-chan. What are you even talking about? What's going on? Just tell me or show me already," Mei commented back as she finally let out a smile for herself as well. Her friend was acting so weird, and Mei couldn't help but smile in this weird situation. She glanced away from Shiro and towards the door, waiting for it to open and reveal what was inside.

• Love

Ryunosuke didn't enter the Old Building right after Shiro and Mei. He waited for a couple of minutes before entering to avoid any suspicions from the girls. He heard the noises that the doors made when pushed inside, so Ryunosuke decided to enter through a window near the Entrance, which was easy to open or was noisy. Once inside, Ryunosuke looked around the hallways and swallowed hard, already beginning to feel nervous. "Damn it, this place is really scary," he mumbled, trying to act cool, but was struggling with his nerves.

He felt some shivers when he heard some footstep behind him, which made him jump up alarmed and turned around quickly, lifting his fists, ready to punch the crap out of whatever was here. It took him a little while to realize that the footsteps just came from Shiro and Mei. He sighed with relief and quickly began to walk in the direction, cursing under his breath and trying to keep it low.
================================================​
Shiro noticed the awkwardness on Mei when she saw her smile, which made her giggled, satisfied that what she was about to reveal to her will be a real surprise. "Well, here we go," she said, turning the doorknob before pushing the door open. As they stepped into the classroom, four random persons jumped out of their hidings. "SURPRISE!" they all shouted in front of Mei, two twins guys kneeling on their knees while holding up two hand-size confetti canons. When they pulled the strings of this festive objects, nothing really happened. Smiling awkwardly at Mei, they pulled the strings once again, but no confetti popped out of the canons.

"Oh, way to go, Yin and Yan, you ruined the moment!" said a blue-haired girl with a disappointed and upset expression, glaring at the twins with her hands on her hips and tapping her right foot on the floor. The twins began to cry in a funny way, quickly and fully kneeling in front of Mei with their foreheads on the floor. "Oh, forgive us, Hime-sama!" they said in unison. "We promised we did our best! Sorry for cheap stuff!" Sighing, a guy with two band-aids on his nose shook his head in disappointment. "Damn it, Yin and Yan... That's why we don't buy cheap stuff," he said. "You two are a disgrace for the Resistance." The twins began to cry more, quickly apologizing to everyone.

Shiro blinked her eyes after watching everything, confused and embarrassed at what just happened. "Well, um... Sorry about this, Mei-chan," she said, laughing awkwardly while slowly turning her head to look at Mei. "I-I-I swear this is not how we planned this welcoming. W-We even rehearse it..."

• Love
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c.png
Mei had no clue what was going on as it was happening. She watched as Shiro opened the doors, to suddenly have four people inside coming out from their hiding places and calling out surprise, like it was some sort of birthday surprise party. But things didn't really seem to go right, and two of the participates were getting scolded for what happened.

"Huh? What?" Mei commented as it happened. But the moment she heard the words Hime-sama in there, she suddenly blushed out of embarrassment. "What? Hime-sama? I'm not..."

Rehearsed all this? She looked over towards Shiro again, then back at the four students that were in the classroom. The Resistance? Is that what they said. Mei let out a loud sigh. She was starting to understand what was happening. Now she got it. Their rebellion against Ryunosuke was what was happening. These people must be others who wanted the 'dark wolfs' reign to end.

Though, they didn't have to put her on such a high pedestal. She raised up her hands and waved them a bit, trying to get them all to calm down. "Don't worry, it's fine," she first said. "No reason to get upset. Sometimes things don't go exactly how you wanted it and sometimes there's faulty equipment too."

She gave Shiro and these other four people a smile and headed into the room a bit more to really see who was there. But obviously she didn't know them since she was still new to this school. "Why don't you guys fully explain everything. Like, tell me your names and stuff. I am assuming by how things are, when you say Resistance, you are talking about the fact that I declared war on our resident tyrant, right? But, can you explain why we're here in this building and what you have in mind?"

Everyone in the room, including Shiro, turned their heads to look over at Mei when she finally spoke, cutely reacting with some embarrassment when she heard the Yin and Yan calling her "Hime-sama". The reason behind why they gave her such a high and royal honorific was kind of unknown, but what was clear was the fact that Mei was somebody the Resistance was willing to follow.

When Mei asked them to explain to her what was going on and what was this so-called "Resistance", Shiro smiled and gestured the blue-haired girl to slide in a chair for Mei to take a seat. "Right, I think it's better if I explain to you what the Resistance is and introduce ourselves," she said, taking the chair from the blue-haired girl to put it besides Mei so she could take a seat if she wanted. Clearing her throat, Shiro turned around to face Mei. "Well, the Resistance is a group of students that are against Ryunosuke's tyrant rule on Ryoo High. I created it the past year after I got sick of Ryunosuke's abuse. I was actually surprised that more people felt the same way and decided to join me in this little anti-fan club of Ryunosuke. Later on, I decided to call it the "Resistance" because it sounds better."

Shiro smiled brightly as old memories began to flash at the back of her head. "We started in a small classroom in the new building, but because I was so scared that Ryunosuke's goons would discover us, I searched for another please to hide the Resistance. It wasn't until later this year that my parents bought me this Old Building." Giggling, Shiro looked around the classroom and nodded. "This is definitely one of the best gifts I ever had. Is like my own personal space. I even installed security equipment all over the place to keep unwanted guests away." She giggled once again with a mischievous expression. "They say this place is haunted, but little they know it's just me pranking them."

The guy that had a band-aid on his nose looked at Shiro and sighed deeply, rolling his eyes to his right. "Yeah, we get it, Shiro, you are filthy rich," he said with a bittersweet flavor, annoyed by such a surprising fact. Shiro is the only daughter a wealthy family in Japan. This was something she keeps as a secret from pretty much everyone because she didn't like to brag about it. When she heard the guy calling her filthy rich, Shiro widened her eyes a little bit and blushed faintly. "I-I didn't try to sound like that, Hiro," she said, cutely pouting while looking at him. "I-I just wanted to tell Mei-chan how we got this place." The twins and the blue-haired girl chuckled and when Shiro quickly looked at them with another pout, they quickly turned their heads, whistling innocently.

Sighing and deciding to ignore, Shiro pulled some of her pink hair behind her ear and looked back at Mei. "Where was I? Ah, yes... At the beginning of this year, I decided to shut down the Resistance due to our fruitless attempts at dethroning the Dark Wolf. It was tragic for all of us. Hiro even cried for like a week because of it." Hiro widened his eyes and whipped his head to stare at Shiro. "H-Hey! T-That's not true, Shiro!" he said, blushing deep red in embarrassment. "I was sad, but I didn't cry..." Yin and Yan stood on his sides and gently patted his head. "There, there, it's okay to cry when you are sad, Hiro-kun," said Yan with a warm smile. Yin nodded. "And, if we close again, you can always go back to our home and we will gladly console you again." Hiro smacked off their hands from his head and glared at them, growling cutely in anger. "This is bullying, you know!? I will tell everyone how awful you guys are with me!"

Shiro giggled at Hiro before looking back at Mei. "You were the reason why I brought the Resistance again, Mei-chan," she continued to say. "After I saw you standing against Ryunosuke and even declaring a war to him... I knew you were the missing key we needed to finally achieve our goal. So, it didn't take me long to tell these guys over here about you and convinced them to unite together once again." Everyone nodded in agreement and the blue-haired girl looked over at Mei with a grin. "I mean, somebody that had the audacity and balls to stand against the all scary "wolf pup" is somebody I'm willing to follow anywhere," she said, mocking Ryunosuke with a nickname. "Ha... Wolf pup. That's a good one," said Hiro, chuckling. "Hey, but wolf puppies are cute," said Yan with a cute pout and Yin nodded, agreeing with his sister. "Yeah, what the puppies did to deserve that, huh?" he added.

Shiro rolled her eyes from them and turned her head to look over at Mei. "And this is the story of the Resistance, Mei-chan," she said with a smile. "We may be not that many people or not that strong, but trust me when I say that you are that spark we need to finally burn down the Dark Wolf's tyrant regime and free this school from his evil claws. We are not like him, so we are going to give you the option to decide if you're going to join us or not. Whatever you choose, remember that I will still be your friend, Mei-chan. So-"

Shiro was quickly interrupted when Yin and Yan pushed her aside, making her yelp and almost trip, but Hiro quickly held her in his arms.

"HIME-SAMA, PLEASE, JOIN US!" shouted Yan crying in a funny way, hugging Mei's left arm. "YES, WE NEED YOU, HIME-SAMA! THE RESISTANCE WILL FALL AGAIN WITHOUT YOU!" added Yin, crying as well and hugging Mei's right arm. "THE RESISTANCE NEEDS YOU, MEI-HIME!"

The blue-haired girl gasped in shock after seeing Yin and Yan hugging and touching Mei. "H-Hey, don't take advantage of this situation to put your hands on our Hime without her permission!" she said and whipped out her right arm forward, pointing at them while placing her left hand on her hip, frowning with a slight blush. "Release her now, you peasants! I... I also want a turn to h-hold her arm, so stop being selfish!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Mei had the feeling that this explanation might take some time. After all, this Resistance seemed like something that would have a pretty long backstory to it. So, upon given the chair, Mei took the opportunity to take a seat before the story really started. She sat down and started to listen to Shiro's story about how she had gotten tired of Ryunsouke's reign and decided to try to end it.

Mei had to admit that she was a bit surprised that Shiro was the one who started the Resistance. It was hard to believe considering how afraid of Ryunosuke she appeared to be. But perhaps before she wasn't as afraid. Though she didn't say she did it in secret. Mei on the other hand simply told him she wasn't going to follow his rule.

But the young woman was the most surprised when she was told about how rich Shiro actually was that her parents bought her the old building they could use as a hideout for their movement. She had no idea at all that the girl was filthy rich. She didn't seem that way at all. And she never mentioned anything either. But it was evident that she really didn't want others to know, especially with the interactions she had with the others of the group. It brought a smile to Mei's face because she enjoyed Shiro being so open to other people. She was always so quiet and submissive during school.

The story continued, but unfortunately, so far, it didn't have a happy ending. The Resistance didn't get anywhere and they stopped. That was until Mei showed up. She appeared to be their salvation. And they were asking for her help because apparently only she would be able to bring down the tyranny.

Before she could even respond, suddenly the twins were attached to her arms and begging for her to help them, even adding in their weird nickname again. She blushed at this, a bit embarrassed by what was happening. She really wasn't anything special. The blue-haired girl told them to stop, but it seemed that was just because she wanted to do something similar to her as well. This was just too much. She wasn't any Hime-sama. She was just Mei.

But she smiled at them all. "I don't know if I'll live up to your expectations. I'm just going to do what I think it right really," Mei began to say. "But I stick with what I said when I declared war on Ryunosuke. So, I guess that means I'll be joining your resistance."

She paused though as she thought about Ryunosuke. She could easily picture his smile. She could easily remember the warmth she felt when his hand had touched hers before. "But I'm not just here to stop him. I'm here to help him too, all right? I thinks there's more to him than he shows us. And maybe helping him might help the school too in the process. I'm not Hime-sama, and you'll probably see that with all of this that I'm saying. But I'm determined to change things so that everyone is a lot happier here and can just enjoy their time at school."

• Nice Execution!

Shiro quickly got off Hiro's arms and walked straight toward Yin and Yan. "For the love of God, get off her now, you two!" she said, grabbing them with her hands and pulling them from Mei's arms. She sighed deeply and glared at them with a frown. "Both of you need to calm down, okay? Let's just give Mei some space and let her think about it." Yin and Yan looked down at the floor in an apologizing manner. "S-Sorry, Mei-sama," they said in harmony, lightly bowing at Mei. Then, they slowly walked away from her, mumbling something that nobody heard.

After a moment, Mei finally spoke, probably after processing all the information she received from Shiro. When she said she will join the Resistance, everybody yelped in joy, clapping happily. "Oh, thank you so much, Mei-chan!" Shiro said, cutely clapping her hands in excitement. "We promise you won't regret this. We will work harder than before this time and we are sure we can put an end to the Dark Wolf with your hand." The members nodded in agreement, looking at themselves with smiling faces.

However, what Mei said afterward was pretty much shocking for them. She said she wanted to help Ryunosuke, the guy that the Resistance wanted to destroy! Nobody didn't saw that coming, not even Shiro. "Wait... What?" said the blue-haired girl with a silly confused expression with her head tilted to her right, smiling in confusion with question marks floating above her head. Hiro scratched the back of his head, confused as well while trying to comprehend why Mei wanted to help the enemy. "Well... I'm confused too, Hana," he said with a dumb scoff. Yin and Yan looked at each other dumbfounded, questions marks floating around them. "I'm confusion, brother," said Yan. "Yeah, I'm confused as well, sister," replied Yin, shrugging.

Then, Mei began to explain why she wanted to help Ryunosuke, telling how by helping him she could make a huge change in Ryoo High that will finally bring peace. Her plan was simple and totally understandable for anybody. The problem was that the Resistance was made to fight against the Dark Wolf, not help him. After Mei finished talking, Shiro sighed with despair, turning around and giving Mei her back. "Is this... Is this a joke, Mei-chan?" she asked, smiling sadly. "You cannot be serious about such a foolish idea. Helping the mean and ruthless guy that made this school like hell...?" She scoffed and crossed her arms with a serious expression. "There's nothing or nobody that will make me do such a thing."
The twins, Hana and Hiro looked over at Shiro with concern.

After a minute or so, Shiro slowly turned around to look at Mei with a slightly sad expression. "I can't believe that you want to help that guy after he treated you so mean yesterday," she said. "He even threatened you, Mei. He has no salvation and we aren't going to help him at all either. The Resistance is to fight him back." With a sigh, Shiro looked down at the floor, her pink hair hiding her sad expression. "I... I feel really betrayed by you, Mei. I thought we were friends..."

• Love
Mei had a feeling they wouldn't understand. They hadn't talked to Ryunosuke like she had, and she didn't mean like just in school. After all, she was living next to this guy and he helped her unpack her boxes in her apartment. She had learned so much about this guy already and she knew there was more to this than there seemed. She even met the guy's aunt.

But Mei was upset that Shiro seemed so sad about it. And her words didn't help either. She really wished Shiro would at least work with her on this, that she would at least understand a little. She released a sigh as she listened to Shiro's comments. She hated the look Shiro gave her though.

"Shiro-chan," Mei first said. "We are friends. You're my first friend here. I don't even have any others here yet. And I'm not going to ask you to help Ryunosuke. I never said you did. You have to understand. I'm not going to make you do that. You can do what you want with the Resistance. I don't mind being apart of it either. But he's just a teenager."

She paused. "Stop to think about it, really think about it. There might be a reason he is this way. I know I haven't been around the 'dark wolf' as much as all of you and I don't know what he did to you or any of you for that matter before I was even here. You have a right to be upset about what I'm saying. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to explain it to you. Because you are my friend. And I still want you to be my friend."

Things were just complicated. Ryunosuke was... Well, she really didn't know to be honest. But there was just something that was pushing her along. Something about him. "It's not like I'm suddenly going to be his best friend and follow along with his lackeys. There is no way in hell I would do that."

She wasn't sure if Shiro would even forgive her for feeling this way. She might just lose her friend. And she really didn't want to. The thought of losing Shiro really bothered her. She really didn't want that to happen. At all. "Trust me though Shiro, I will still be fighting back. In fact, he might hate me after all this too. It's not like I'm going to go around being nice to him in school. I'm going to be how I've been since I first met him. I'm not going to back down."

• Love