A White Bunny meets a Dark Wolf (ScarletNovaxShinku⭐Kun)

1a3e7ef7c5f574f19e578ffd78e93cf7.jpg

Koko gave a firm shake to Mei as well and even when she just met her, she began to have a like for her. She wasn't sure of the reasons, but Koko just seems to feel some good vibes around Mei that made her feel good to be around her. Chuckling, Koko was about to tell something to Mei but was interrupted by Ryunosuke calling for her, demanding her to stop chatting and to go home because he was hungry. That was so typical of him, so Koko wasn't that surprised. Sighing, she excused herself from Mei, turned around, and began to walk toward him, raising her hands a little bit. "Hai, hai, I'm coming, Ryu-kun," she said and scuffed, lowering her hands while looking at him with a smirk. "You really get cranky when you're hungry. It's weird, but I find that super cute."

Blushing slightly, Ryunosuke frowned and quickly turned around, clicking his tongue with annoyance and embarrassment as he cursed under his breath. "Not in front of her, baka," he mumbled to her and hoped that Mei didn't manage to hear him. Koko simply began to laugh at him and gently pinched his right cheek with her right hand. Growling, Ryunosuke quickly walked inside the building, blushing harder than before. His aunt followed him from behind, laughing hard at him. Apparently, she enjoyed teasing his nephew quite a lot.

As expected, but still odd, Mei followed them from behind as well. After all, her place was in front of them, so there was nothing Ryunosuke could do to avoid encountering her tomorrow or the coming days. This situation was one that he definitely won't tell his friends or no one in particular at all to avoid weird rumors and gossips about them. It will be quite the news if everyone in Ryoo High School knew that the almighty and fearsome Dark Wolf was living in the same place than the brave and fair Bunny that promised to overthrow him. This was something that Ryunosuke won't allow to happen and he will do the impossible to keep it a secret.

When they arrived at the floor where their apartments were, Koko took out her keys from one of the back pockets of her jeans and began to open the door of her place. As Ryunsouke waited for her, he turned around to take a look at Mei which already opened her apartment. There's when he noticed all the boxes scattered around the floor, most of them unopened. By that observation, Ryunosuke guessed that Mei and her father haven't unpacked anything yet, which made him think where she will sleep tonight.

Suddenly, he felt a poke on his back and when he turned around, Koko gestured with her head toward Mei's apartment before taking the grocery bags from his hands. Blinking, Ryunosuke looked at her with confusion and Koko simply sighed. "Help her unpack her stuff, baka," she whispered to him and gestured with her head once again to Mei's place. Widening his eyes, Ryunosuke quickly shook his head and when he was about to step into his place, Koko quickly stood in his way and looked up at him with a smirk. "No helping, no dinner," she whispered and Ryunosuke widened his mouth in shock, placing his right hand on his chest. "You seriously prefer not to feed your favorite and only nephew because I don't want to help a stranger?" he asked her lowly and Koko shrugged before turning around and stepping inside her apartment.

When she closed the door behind her, Ryunosuke sighed deeply and cursed under his breath, gritting his teeth in frustration. "I swear I will get her later," he thought and taking a deep breath, he slowly turned around and looked inside Mei's apartment. Swallowing hard and just feeling way too awkward, he took a few steps forward and gently knocked two times at the opened door, looking at Mei. "U-Um... Do you need any help unpacking your stuff, Mei?" he asked her, slowly lowering his sight to a couple of staked boxes in a corner. "I mean, I assume you haven't unpacked anything because I accidentally saw these from outside. But, yeah, if you don't want any help, I can just leave."

Hearing those words coming out from his mouth was too weird and strange for Ryunosuke, especially after they were for Mei, the new girl from his school that refused to follow his rules and demands, acting like a rebellious bunny among a flock of sheep that didn't dare to stand against their Dark Wolf ruler. Sadly, he was quite hungry and didn't know how to cook, so if he wanted to eat something from Koko, he definitely has to do what she said or else he starve to death. This last thing was really dramatical, but that how it feels inside Ryu's head, though. He just hoped that Mei accepts his help request, not only so he could eat, but also because it will be beyond embarrassing and humiliating if she rejects.

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
cecc3e625a2f50c96ebae9da470b953c-png.160830

Mei headed into the apartment and placed her bags onto the table in the kitchen. She was about to head back to close the door when she heard the sound of knocking. She looked over to see Ryu standing in the doorway. He asked if she needed help to unpack the boxes that were still scattered around the room. Was he actually offering his help? This was...completely weird. So weird.

It had to be because of Koko or something like that. The few minutes Mei met her, she seemed to have that kind of affect on her nephew. Mei wasn't sure how to respond though. Wouldn't it be weird to take his offer? What would he do? Was it a good idea? But all these boxes...

She looked around for a moment. Her father wasn't going to do any of them. She knew that for a fact. It would all be her. And she had so much of things to do that it was going to take forever to get them all unpacked. Her gaze fell back onto Ryunosuke. "U-um, okay," she then said.

"Come on in then. You can close the door behind you." She wasn't sure if that was a good idea, but his aunt was right in the other apartment so he probably wouldn't do anything weird with them being behind closed doors. "I have to put away these groceries first. You could just start taking some of the items out of a box, if you'd want. I'm not really sure where things are going to do yet, so we can kind of just pick whatever we want really."

After all, her father wouldn't care how she did the apartment. She started to take out of the items in her grocery bags and put the cold items into the refrigerator since they needed it. Then she started to put the rest of the food in the pantry and cabinets. She put away everything else where it needed to go.

The apartment was quiet. It was only the two of them. Why had she let the 'Dark Wolf' into her apartment? They were enemies of each other. Was she going crazy or something? But then again, she couldn't help but think about some of those other moments. Like the time he took her hand and the warmth she felt from it.

Once she was done, she went back over to him. "The boxes might not really be very organized, so sorry about that. The items might be all over the place. It was my father who packed everything and...well, he's not the best at doing things."

Ryunosuke was actually surprised that Mei accepted his help offer without making any complains and he was relieved about it because he really didn't want to ask her again like a begging dog. So, as soon as she told him he could come into her place, he nodded and hesitantly closed the door behind him. A weird feeling hit him after doing that, not liking at all to be inside his "enemy" apartment. However, that wasn't the problem of this situation, though. Because they were a guy and a girl inside an apartment with a closed door, everything could be misunderstood easily in the eyes of any person that saw them. So, Ryunosuke thank the gods that nobody except his aunt, who knows what was going on, didn't saw him going into Mei's apartment.

When Mei explained to him that he could start unpacking any boxes he wanted and place the items inside anywhere he liked, Ryunosuke nodded and looked around the place for a while, making a mental plan of how he could organize everything properly enough for Mei. Truth was that Ryunosuke, even when he didn't look like it, was a organize guy, which sometimes argue with his aunt whenever she threw her clothes and stuff around the house instead of putting them where they belonged. A scoffed escaped his lips when he remembered one of those times and shook his head before walking toward a small pile of boxes in the corner of a small living room.

When he opened the top box, he found some clothes that belonged to Mei because they were girly. Blushing lightly, he stopped and thought if it was a good idea to take out her clothes just like that. Wouldn't it be embarrassing for her if she saw him picking her clothes? What if he finds something in there that he isn't supposed to see? Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke rolled his eyes and decided to just take the clothes quickly and placed them somewhere where Mei could find them, so she could organize them later. "Is not that I will find her undergarments here," he thought with a scoff, thinking those things were the first stuff Mei took out and put in her room because they were a priority for her daily basis. Sadly for him, life was about to give him a prank he will never forget.

As he was almost done emptying the box, Ryunosuke took something with his right hand that felt softer than an ordinary shirt and pant. Blinking in confusion, he retrieved his hand and when he took a look at what he took, he saw a pair of pink panties with adorable white bunny prints all over it. Realizing what he was holding, his cheeks quickly turned dark red and when he quickly looked inside the box, he saw more undergarments of Mei inside, of different colors and styles. "No, no, no, no...!" he mumbled with embarrassment and quickly throw the pink panties inside the box and slammed it close before pushing it away, still blushing red as a tomato. "Why the hell she still have those things in a box!?" he thought, slowly looking down at the box with his right arm under his nose, trying to hide his embarrassed expression. "She supposed to put them in a drawer or somewhere in her room! And isn't she... Isn't she kind of old to have bunny prints undergarments? They are cute, though.. Wait, no! What the hell are you thinking, Ryu!?"

Groaning with embarrassment and weirded out for his thought, Ryunosuke shook his head and turned around to pick another box. He hoped to calm down soon enough because he didn't want Mei to look at him and ask him why he was blushing so hard. It will be suspicious and she will think he done something. "I blame you for this, Ko-chan!"

When he heard Mei coming back from organizing her groceries and speaking to him, Ryunosuke startled and gasped, almost dropping a glass item, which he managed to recover before it fell to the floor. "A-Ah, it's okay, Mei," he replied to her with an awkward smile, his blush still visible, but not so red this time. "I-I-I'm pretty good at organizing stuff, so don't worry about it." Sighing to calm down himself, he slowly looked at her and pointed at the box where her undergarments were. "I-If you want, you can start unpacking that box over here. I'm almost done with this one over here."

Even when Ryunosuke was trying his best to act cool, his stuttering definitely gave out the idea that something happened to him or at least that he was hiding something.

Last edited:
  • Love

Mei hadn't seen anything that had happened with Ryunosuke, so she arrived back in the room clueless to the situation. However, she did notice that odd look he had on his face, like something had embarrassed him and he was hiding whatever it was. But she had no clue at all what could even have bothered him. Perhaps it was just because they were alone in an apartment together and they were supposed to be enemies.

Her eyes followed his finger to the box he pointed at and she nodded. "All right," she replied but she was still suspicious considering she had no idea what the reason for his strange behavior was. And was he blushing? Why was he blushing? It was starting to make Mei feel weird. She didn't know what the feeling really was, just weird.

She walked over towards the box and opened it up. The moment she saw what was inside, she blushed a dark red. "That idiot!" she mumbled to herself but it was louder than she had realized. She suddenly closed the box again, realizing that Ryunosuke was just over there and really didn't want him to see what was inside. How could her father not put these in her room or maybe he should have labelled it to tell her they were hers.

"He's such a mess, putting things in weird places,"
Mei commented towards Ryunosuke, just trying to play off whatever it was and hoping he wouldn't find out. "These are my things, so I'm just going to set the box in my room." She attempted to give a smile like she wasn't trying to hide the undergarments in the box, unaware that he had already seen them. If she had known he did, she'd probably just die.

She noticed the pile of clothes nearby but didn't register the reason, as she took it as well, and then put them in her room and closed the door. She took a deep breath to calm herself down from it and returned to open another box. But she glanced over towards Ryunosuke. She really hoped there wasn't something else like that in any of these boxes, considering she had no idea how her father packed things.

She unpacked another box, glad to see that they were more of her kitchenware, and took them into the kitchen. But she still had this odd sensation that something was weird with Ryunosuke. She glanced over towards him again as she was heading back into the room to open another box. It was kind of strange. It was almost like they were unpacking after they moved in or something like that. Like newlyweds....

A sudden bright red deep blush came over her cheeks when she realized what she had just thought of. "What the hell is wrong with me!" She pulled a book out of the box and went to get up quickly to put it somewhere, trying to distract herself from her thoughts. But her movements were too sudden and she tripped on another box. She fell towards Ryunosuke's side and because he was still distracted by something, she had knocked him over in her momentum, which meant that she landed right on top of him, their faces a few small inches away from each other.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku

Ryunosuke heard Mei saying something about an idiot when she opened the box where her undergarments were but decided to just act like he didn't hear her. Asking her about it would've been too suspicious or would only embarrass Mei more than she already was. He only replied to her when she spoke directly to him. "I know how you feel," he said, slowly turning his head to look at her with a small smile. "Ko-chan is a mess disguised as a pretty woman. If it wasn't for me, everything in our apartment would be scattered around and she wouldn't even bear living among that mess." Now that he thought about it, Ryunosuke felt kind of strange to have something in common with Mei.

When Mei left him to put the box in her room, Ryunosuke picked another box and unpacked the stuff inside, which most of them were a couple of tools and hardware for the apartment. He guessed they all belonged to Mei's father. So, knowing that they were tools, Ryunosuke decided to put them inside a medium size and hard plastic box he found in another corner of the living room. When Mei came back, he told her to label that box as "Tools" and put it somewhere with an easy access for them to reach any time they needed a tool. After that, Ryunosuke kept unpacking box after box with Mei and helped each other to put them on their respective places.

Working with Mei as a team and without being mean or rude to her was totally weird and awkward for Ryunosuke, but surprisingly and secretly, he actually was enjoying this little time with her. Realizing that random thought, a light flush of blush covered Ryunosuke's cheeks once more.
"I... What is happening to me?" he thought, while slowly turning his head to look over at Mei while she was unpacking another box. "Why do I have to feel these strange feelings when I'm around her? She's so weird... I need to get this done quickly or else I don't know what the heck will happen to me if I stay with her for too long."

Nodding as he agreed with himself, Ryunosuke opened a box and when he was about to unpack the items, she heard Mei tripping with a box and because he was still distracted struggling with his feelings when Mei hit his side, he got knocked over by the momentum. Widening his eyes with surprise, Ryunosuke landed on his back on the floor and saw how Mei landed on top of him. Their faces were only inches apart and he could feel Mei's warm breathing and she probably felt his.

Once again, Ryunosuke's olive eyes locked with Mei's sapphire eyes. He really liked her eyes, so he kept staring at her longer than expected and he felt his heartbeats increasing and if the time around them stopped for a moment.

• Love

Mei could feel the warmth of Ryunosuke's breath lightly against her skin as their faces were close. She could feel her body gently pressed against his since she had fallen on top of him. Her eyes were locked to his green ones. It was comfortable. It wasn't like it was Ryunosuke at all, at least not the one she had meant back at school. He was warm and it was giving Mei such an odd feeling.

Time had stopped, and she continued to stare into his eyes. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Her heart was starting to pound. A pink blush started to come over her cheeks. She was quiet, unable to think of any words. In fact, her mind had already gone blank. All she could see were those green eyes. All she could feel was the warmth coming from his body.

Their lips were close. And as she breathed out, hers just barely graced his. And although they hardly touched, it sent some sort of wave through her body. Feeling it so suddenly, Mei broke the moment and quickly got herself off of him, backing away a bit and taking a deep breath to calm down.

"What the hell was that?" she thought to herself, a bit terrified of this feeling that had come over her.

She looked away for a few minutes. "U-uh, sorry about that," she finally said. "I tripped on a box and fell. I-I didn't mean to take you with me." She cleared her throat and tried to down play the situation that had just occurred between them. She got up quickly and went over to another box and started to unpack. It was obvious she was trying to move on as fast as she could and ignore the thing that had just happened.

She unpacked a box and put those things away, then moved on to another one and did the same thing. This time she was trying to go a bit faster so they might be finished sooner. It was just too odd to have the two of them alone in this apartment. Just too odd. Things were happening. Odd sensations and feelings were starting to develop.

"There are a lot of boxes, so we don't have to finish completely tonight. But I appreciate the help you have given me. You...you're free to go when you want, all right?"

• Love

Ryunosuke realized that not only his heart was beating fast and strong, but Mei's too. This whole situation was way too unsettling and strange for Ryu, especially after discovering emotions that he never felt before or at least, never felt them for a long time ago. His body was getting warm and for an unknown reason, he couldn't stop staring into Mei's eyes. He couldn't know what will happen next.

Luckily for him, Mei was the first one to snapped back to reality and quickly got off him. Sighing with relief, Ryunosuke slowly pushed himself to sit and looked away, still blushing and placing his right hand on his chest. His heart was still beating fast, so he tried to calm down. As Mei apologized and explained why they ended up in such an awkward situation, Ryunosuke shook his head and slowly turned his head to look at her. "I-It's okay," he replied and began to stand up from the floor. "Accidents happen. Let's be glad that nothing weirder happened."

As Mei returned to unpack more boxes, Ryunosuke lost no time in doing the same as quick as he could. He definitely wanted to get out of this place and away from Mei for a while. A lot of stuff happened today and he didn't know what else could happen before everything really got out of control. These newfound feelings were too overwhelming for him and he could bear them any longer.

After half an hour or so, there were only 5 boxes left, so Ryunosuke decided to leave now, guessing that Mei will be able to finish unpacking quicker than before.
"Well, I'm leaving now, Mei," he said, putting aside an empty box before turning around to face Mei. "I'm still hungry and I don't want your father think something weird is going on here when he arrives and sees us all alone." He stood silent for a while and looked around the room, not knowing if say goodbye to her as if she was a friend. That definitely would be too weird because they considered themselves as enemies.

Ignoring his thoughts, Ryunosuke lifted his right hand at her and said goodbye before walking towards the door. Before he could open it, Koko opened the door while knocking at it.
"Oh, did you guys finished around here?" she asked with a cheerful smile, startling Ryunosuke. He clicked his tongue while frowning with annoyance. "What the hell, Ko-chan!? You can't open the doors to everyone's places like you own them!" Koko blinked twice at Ryunosuke before slowly turning her head to look over at Mei. Suddenly, she smirked with a mischievous expression. "Oh... Did I just interrupted something between you two?" she asked with her right hand on her mouth, chuckling. "Gomen. I can come back later if you guys wish."

"We were doing nothing, baka!" shouted Ryunosuke with his cheeks pink before quickly storming out of Mei's place, embarrassed. Koko giggled and shook her head. "He looks so cute when blushing like that!" she said and sighed before looking back at Mei. "Ah, Akimoto-san, why don't you join us for dinner, darling? I mean, your father hasn't arrived yet and I made a lot of food. Please, accept my invitation. It'll be good for getting to know each other as we're now neighbors."

• Love

Mei had no idea what had happened between them. Those odd feelings that were running through her body. She could still feel her heart beating fast as she took some items out of the box. She nodded when she heard his response, but barely turned to look over at him in an attempt to try to calm down. She took a deep breath. Nothing weirder? She really didn't want to think about anything else weirder.

She ran through the boxes quickly, hoping to finish them up soon so they could get through this awkward situation. Luckily, no other strange situations occurred between them but she still felt the heavy atmosphere between them. Finally, they had only a few boxes left and it seemed that Ryunosuke figured she could finish them on her own. She was kind of glad for that. She sill couldn't calm down. She needed to be alone.

"Ah, all right," Mei replied when he said he was going to leave. Though, she didn't reply back when he commented about her father coming home. He was about to leave when Koko arrived. Mei's cheeks warmed into a pink blush when she heard his aunts comment.

"You're not interrupting anything!" Mei replied almost the same time Ryu had made a reply to his aunt's comment as well. But it made her blush darkened a bit more. She turned away and breathed deep, trying to wipe away that blush.

She watched as Ryunosuke then left to head into his apartment. But it wasn't over yet. Koko invited her over to eat. Normally, Mei didn't want to be rude and deny someone when they offered her food, but she really couldn't be around Ryu anymore. There was just too much going on and too much in one day.

"I would love to join you, but I really can't," she replied back. "It's true that my father isn't around at the moment, but he'll be coming back later. I have to make him something to eat or else he'll end up not eating anything at all. He's like that sometimes. He can't cook anything. So, I have to stay here and cook him something. Perhaps another time when I have some leftovers made to give him."

It was a true statement after all, but at least it got her away from the "Dark Wolf". Koko might be a bit disappointed about the response, but this was just all too much for her.

• Love

"I see," Koko replied at Mei's reply, nodding with a smile. "Well, okay, then. I can understand. I'll invite you-" Koko was suddenly cut off by Ryunosuke breaking in into Mei's apartment. "Stop annoying her already, baka!" he told her, grabbing her from behind and practically dragging her with him. He definitely heard his aunt inviting Mei for dinner and that was something he definitely won't let happen. At least not now that he still hasn't calmed down. He couldn't be any longer around Mei as she was guilty of making him feel strange feelings he has never felt before. She was just weird. Way too weird and Ryunosuke didn't like it at all.

Once they were outside, Ryunosuke closed the door or Mei's place behind him and glared at Koko with a frown. "What is wrong with you?" he asked her in a serious tone. "Just because she's going to be our neighbor doesn't mean you need to be all friendly with her." Koko scoffed and crossed her arms. "Mmh... Seeing you reacting like this makes me think that there's something going on between you two, you know?" she replied and smirked, placing her right index under her chin. "Tell me... Do you like her or something? Ah, that's why you didn't want me to invite her over. Because you would be too embarrassed?" Ryunsuke clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, beginning to walk into their place. "I'm not even going to lose my time answering such a stupid question. Let's get in and you better have cooked something good because I really worked hard unpacking those boxes."

Chuckling, Koko moved her eyes to look over at the door of Mei's apartment for a moment before turning around and heading inside her place, closing the door behind her.

During the rest of the night, Ryunosuke ate his dinner, which was a lot of food that included fried pork, boiled rice, and tempura. After that, he took a nice shower before doing his homework in his room with the help of the notes he stole from an unlucky nerd guy he blackmailed while he went to his locker. When he finished, Ryunosuke closed his notebook, put his pencil on top of it and sighed deeply, leaning his back against his chair while looking up at his white ceiling. Glimpses of everything that happened today flashed in the back of his head, which made his cheek blush faintly.

"Ugh, why do I have to react this way?" he mumbled with annoyance. After a while, he lifted his right hand and took a look at his palm, remembering how he grabbed Mei's hand in his school when she told him that he shouldn't be mean and rude with people because he didn't know if they had a bad day. The warmth of her hand was still lingering on his skin, which sent some shivers through his body. Swallowing hard, Ryunosuke lowered the hand and looked back at the ceiling, thinking how strange this day was and how weird this Mei Akimoto was. "How could a normal girl like her make my world turn upside down in just a single day?" he thought. "I guess she ain't no ordinary after all. Ugh, why I'm even thinking about her now? I should just go to sleep and forget about all of this."

Nodding as he agreed with himself, Ryunosuke stood up from his chair and began to walk toward his bed. As he laid on his back, he rested his head on a pillow and picked his phone, which was laying somewhere on his bed. As he unlocked it, he found bout 25 messages from his chat room. When he clicked on the notification, he read all of them, realizing most of them were about everyone talking about Mei and her war declaration to Ryunosuke. They all wanted to do something about it and teach Mei a lesson and show her who's boss around Ryoo High. Curious enough, Ryunosuke didn't want them to hurt Mei in any way even when he declared her as his enemy.

Sighing, Ryunosuke threw his phone beside him and put his right arm over his eyes as he closed them.
"What is wrong with me?" he thought while trying to get some sleep. "I can't get her out of my head and I don't know why. I hope these stupid feelings go away tomorrow. I really don't want anybody find out I'm acting all weird and strange."

Minutes later, Ryunosuke managed to fell asleep.

• Love

Mei let out a mental sigh of relief when Koko didn't bug her anymore about the invitation to dinner. She was glad she was going to be able to get away from Ryu. But just when she had said that, he suddenly appeared again. Luckily, it wasn't for long and he dragged his aunt off with him as they left her apartment and went into theirs. At that point a real sigh of relief escaped her lips.

Why had things been so odd? It wasn't just that they were enemies that made it strange, it was those odd feelings that were showing up because of him. Those situations they found themselves in, why did they make her feel this way? Why was he on her mind so much? Why?

She knew she had to get her mind off of it. So, she finished the last of the boxes then once that was done, she went to work on dinner. It wasn't much, just some chicken and rice since she didn't want to use a lot of the food she had just gotten that day. She would most likely have to get some more soon. But she ate dinner alone because her father hadn't come home yet. She ate in silence, which didn't seem to help the thoughts that were starting to circulate in her mind again.

Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke. Her blush was coming back. She swallowed her last bite hard, finished her drink, then put her dishes in the sink. She wrapped up the rest of the food and placed it in refrigerator. She then placed a note on the door that told her father that dinner was in there.

After that, she headed to her room. She took some time to look over the notes Sensei had given her after classes, hoping to catch up quickly. Eventually, she changed and got into bed, still no sign of her father. He would most likely return while she was asleep. He did that a lot.

It didn't take long for Mei to fall asleep, especially after everything that had happened. And sleep was her solace...

Or at least she thought it would be. Next thing she knew, she was dreaming of Ryunosuke. He had pinned her against the wall like he had done earlier that day. He had that smirk on his face and he took hold of her hair just like he had done before.

"I'm going to eat you up little bunny,"
dream Ryunosuke said and his lips moved closer to hers.

• Bucket of Rainbows

~ The Next Morning ~
Ryunosuke waked up early in the morning as usual and took a quick shower before brushing his teeth and dressing up with his uniform. Then, he picked his phone and messenger bag before heading toward the kitchen where his aunt was waiting for him with a super breakfast. "Ohayo, Ryu-kun!" greeted Koko with a bright smile while holding a cup of coffee and a newspaper. A plate filled with some eggs, sausages, bacon, and toasts were on top of the table on her right side. Ryunosuke's eyes sparkled with joy and glee as he walked over the tale and took a sit. "Ohayo, Ko-chan," he replied while picking a fork. "I see you decided to go the American way on today's breakfast, huh? Itadakimasu!" Koko nodded as she sipped some of her coffee. "Of course. Isn't that your favorite?" Ryunosuke nodded while filling his mouth with some eggs before taking a big bite from one of his toasts.

It only took Ryunosuke a couple of minutes to devour everything from his plate before gulping a glass filled with cold and fresh orange juice.
"Arigato, Ko-chan!" he said with a satisfied expression as he stood up from his chair and put on his messenger bag. "See you later and don't forget to give me a call if something happens to Okasan." Koko nodded. "I'll definitely will. Have a nice day, Ryu-kun." With nothing else to add, Ryunosuke left his place and before he could head off to school, he turned his head to look over at Mei's apartment in front of him. Even when they weren't friends, he thought if it was appropriate to wait for her and go to school together, but that definitely would be beyond weird. Besides, he didn't want anyone to see him arrive with Mei. That would be way too suspicious. Shrugging, Ryunosuke began to walk away and head to Ryoo High.

"So, where were you yesterday after school, Ryu-kun?" asked Kei with a curious tone while glancing at Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke was looking at something on his phone, so when he hears Kei asking him such a question, he didn't reply immediately. Instead, he went silent as the memories of yesterday's events after he left Ryoo High flashed in the back of his mind. As he remembered how Mei landed on top of him with their faces inches apart from each other, Ryunosuke's cheeks went a little pink. "A-Ah... I went to the gym for a couple of hours," he replied with a lame excuse and lie, unlocking his phone before turning his head to look over at Kei. Blinking, Kei brushed his red hair a little bit, having his doubts about Ryuosuke's reply. After all, he hasn't told any of the gang that he was in a gym.

Ryunosuke was in a classroom that he took by force and proclaim it as the hangout for his gang. Even when the Principal explained to him a lot of ties and in a lot of ways possible that he couldn't simply do that, Ryunosuke ignored everything and so, that's how this poor classroom was the headquarters of the Dark Wolf and his loyal followers.

Mostly everyone was sitting on a chair and chatting about random stuff to kill some time before the bell announcing the start of school rang. Suddenly, the door of the classroom busted open and beautiful tall girl with lavender long hair and purple eyes came inside. Her school uniform was pretty much correct, except for her skirt that was shorter than the minimum length on the rules book of the Ryoo High.
"Minna, Ohayo!" she greeted everyone out loud with a sensual smile while walking toward Ryunosuke, which was sitting on a chair, playing a game on his phone. Her name was Kyouko Asagi.

As she reached Ryunosuke, Kyouko turned to her left and sat on his lap, making him pause his game to look at her with a serious expression, raising his right eyebrow.
"What do you want now, Kyouko?" he asked her with an annoyed tone. Giggling, Kyouko wrapped her arms around his neck while bitting her lower lip sensually. "I'm in the mood for a nice morning kiss, my wild wolf," she said, her face inches apart from Ryunosuke's. Sighing and clicking his tongue with annoyance, Ryunosuke put his phone on his pocket and quickly took off Kyouko's arms from his neck. "That ain't happening because we're nothing more than friends, baka," he replied with a frown. "For the God of Love, when you're going to accept that what we were is now buried deep in the past, Kyouko? Like, seriously, move on already and stop acting like a freaking psycho." Frowning with a hurt expression, Kyouko crossed her arms and looked away. "Breaking through a text is not a proper way of ending up stuff, baka," she replied. "Besides... There's no way I will accept it. Two years. Two ears of a bunch of shared memories and moments. I definitely can't let all of that go just like that. You need to understand me and rethink about it, Ryunosuke."

"You ruined everything after cheating on me," Ryunosuke said after Kyouko, making her turn her head to look at him with a hurt expression. "That's not true. I swear nothing happened between that guy and I. What do I have to do to prove to you that's the truth?" Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke slowly stood up from his chair while holding Kyouko so she won't fell off. "You don't need to prove anything because I know you did cheat on me, Kyouko." Before she could say anything else, Ryunosuke rolled his eyes to his right and began to walk out of the room, raising his right hand to say goodbye to everyone before leaving them behind. Kyouko frowned deeply with teary eyes and clenching her hands into fists. Suddenly, she punched the chair beside her before storming out of the room, pissed with everything around her.

Outside, Shiro was strolling through the hallways, hugging a couple of books she picked from the Library while heading to her Homeroom.
"Ah, I hope that Mei-chan arrives soon!" she said with a bright smile, her beautiful and long pink her brushed neat and tied with a ponytail. As she passed by a classroom, Kyouko abruptly bumped with her, accidentally pushing her. In an attempt to not have an ugly and hurtful fall, Shiro dropped her books and hold herself from a wall. Sadly, her movements were so sudden that her glasses fell off from her face. "Oh no! I can't see!" she said with an alarmed expression and quickly knelt on the floor, moving her hands around and praying to find her glasses. Kyouko looked down at her and growled angrily. "Ne, ne! Watch where you are going, baka!" she said and clicked her tongue before walking away and leaving behind a desperate Shiro. She was on the brink of tears after not being able to find her precious glasses.

• Love

Mei's eyes opened suddenly when she woke, a bright red blush on her cheeks as she remembered the dream she had. She lifted herself up and ran her fingers through her long dark hair. She breathed out deeply, replaying everything in her mind over and over again.

"What the hell?" she muttered to herself in shock from the dream she had of Ryunosuke. "What the hell is going on!?" She shook it off, trying to ignore the dream, figuring it was all just because of the stress of everything that happened the other day. There was no way she would even want that to happen. So, it wasn't a dream at all, rather it was a nightmare. It was just her mind trying to freak her out because it liked doing that.

She got herself ready and then made some breakfast. Once it was made, she went over to the other bedroom and suddenly opened the door. "Get your ass out of bed and go get a job because we all know you don't have one!" she shouted out to the man sprawled out on the floor. "And breakfast is on the table."

She stormed off back into the kitchen and ate her breakfast alone. She put her dishes in the sink to be washed for later and then grabbed her school bag. She put on her shoes. "I'm leaving," she shouted as she went through the door. She paused right outside and looked over towards the door right across from hers. That was Ryunosuke's. It was so strange to be living right next to him. After everything that happened, he had to be right there.

She let out a sigh and walked away, heading to school. It didn't take too long for her to arrived, but she paused right outside the gates at the entrance. She knew he would be there. It was school after all. And all his lackeys would be there too. It was probably going to be a rough day.

She gripped her bag a bit tighter and then headed inside. She glanced around, wondering how long it would take to see Ryunosuke. Of course, they had class together so they were bound to see each other, but with the way things were going, she felt like she was going to see him sooner than that.

But it was at that moment, when she was heading for her first class, that she saw Shiro on the floor. She seemed to be very concerned about something as she felt around on the ground. It only took Mei seconds to realize the girl was looking for her glasses. Mei walked over to her, bend down, and picked up the glasses.

"Suzuki-chan," Mei commented. "I found them. They're right here in my hands." She held her hand out close to her so she could easily take the glasses. Once she had them, Mei helped the young woman up.

"How did you lose them anyway?" Mei asked. She never wore glasses, but she was pretty sure it wasn't really easy to suddenly have them fall off of the face unless something had knocked them off or something like that. It was then that Mei began to worry that perhaps things were already starting. Perhaps someone did something to Shiro. After all, Mei declared war on the tyrannical ruler of this place and they were bound to have his lackeys come in to mess with them.

• Love

When Shiro heard Mei's voice from behind her, she sighed with relief. "Oh, Arigato, Kami-sama!" she said while placing her hands on her chest, sniffing with a small sad smile. "I'm glad you are here, Mei-chan. This place is really scary for me when I don't have you around." When Mei found her glasses and held them in front of them, Shiro kindly grabbed her hand with both f her hands to feel her glasses and took them. As she put them on, she looked at Mei with a bright smile, hugging her tightly. "Ah, thank you, Mei-chan! You saved me once again!"

As she slowly released Mei from her hug, Shiro began to pick up her books. "Sadly, I didn't manage to see who bumped into me, but I'm pretty sure it was a girl because of her voice," she replied Mei after she asked her who pushed her. "I'm surprised it wasn't Ryunosuke. Which reminds me that I haven't seen him around here. That's strange because he's usually wandering around the hallways, stalking everyone with his deep and scary eyes." When she got her books, Shiro pushed her glasses with her right hand before hugging her books and looking back at Mei. "But, honestly and between you and me... I think Ryunosuke's olive eyes are really gorgeous." Shiro chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know why it makes him look so darn handsome."

After a minute, Shiro slowly stood up from the floor. Before she could say anything else to Mei, she froze on her position when she saw Ryunosuke walking toward them from behind Mei with a can of cold coffee. Widening her eyes, Shiro went speechless and hugged her books tightly. "O-Oh, no...! I-It's the Dark Wolf and he's coming our way," she thought and when Mei stood up, she quickly hid behind her, squeaking with fear.

Sighing, Ryunosuke stood in front of the girls and looked down at them with a serene expression, surprisingly with not his usual intimidating aura as well.
"Relax, I'm not going to do nothing to you," he said and slowly held the cold coffee in front of them. "Here, take this as an apology for pushing you yesterday. I thought about what happened and I concluded that I was wrong. So, sorry about that, Shiro."

Shocked with surprise, Shiro peeked her head beside Mei and looked at Ryunosuke, not knowing if he was being honest or this was just a really mean prank. She also was surprised that he knew her name.
"A-Ah... So you know my name?" Shiro asked him with a stutter, totally nervous that she was speaking with the one and only Dark Wolf of Ryoo High.

Ryunosuke nodded.
"Of course, I know your name," he replied. "You're one of the top students of our class and I sometimes look over at your tests to cheat on mine once in a while." A sudden scoff escaped Shiro's lips as she heard that last statement of Ryunosuke, which sounded like something he will normally do. Brushing it off, Shiro placed her eyes on the cold coffee, reluctant if taking it or not. So, she slowly looked at Mei with a clueless expression, hoping she could suggest to her what to do.

Last edited:
  • Love

Mei frowned slightly when she heard Shiro's comments about the place being scary for her when she wasn't with her. A school shouldn't be that way and that was why things needed to change. It couldn't stay that way at all. She then smiled at her friend again as she watched her place her glasses back on her face. But she was surprised when she was suddenly hugged. Though, it was nice.

"You're welcome," she replied back. She listened to Shiro explain that she believed the one who bumped into her was a girl. So, it wasn't Ryunosuke himself? But it was possible it was another one of his lackeys. Though, it was also possible that it wasn't related to him at all. She was pretty sure though that it had something to do with the way the school was run though. Some people were scared while others prospered.

But when Mei heard Shiro's comments about Ryunosuke's eyes, Mei suddenly felt her cheeks grow warm. So, she wasn't the only one who thought his eyes were amazing? She shook that out of her head. How could she think that. She cleared her throat. "I suppose they are," she replied as she tried to play it cool. "You know, if you're into eyes or something."

Mei was attempting to calm herself down when Shiro suddenly ran behind Mei, which she knew didn't mean anything good at this point. She could feel it. She new it was going to happen. She was going to see him even before they ended up in class. That's the way things were going so far. She turned to see him heading towards them. But he didn't seem to be there to annoy them or do anything to them. His expression...it was much different than that.

Her eyes went to the coffee he held out in front of them as he apologized. Wait?! Apologized? To Shiro? Like she had mentioned for him to do yesterday? So, he was actually going to listen to her? Mei couldn't believe it at all.

Though their interaction was a little odd, especially when Ryunosuke admitted he used Shiro to cheat, Ryunosuke seemed to actually be sincere about his apology. "It's all right, Shiro," Mei suddenly commented.

"Do you want to accept his apology? It's your choice." Mei couldn't make the choice for her. It was Shiro's decision. Though, from Mei's perspective, after after everything that happened between the two of them the night before, he might actually deserve for Shiro to accept him. However, Shiro had been dealing with him for much longer.

Last edited:
  • Love

"I... I accept your apologies, Aisaka-san," replied Shiro with a little of hesitation. Apparently, she wasn't quite sure of trust him and nobody could blame her. Ryunosuke has been terrorizing his school since he arrived here on his First Year and her interactions with him weren't good at all. Most of them ended up of Shiro running away while crying after Ryunosuke insulted her without any hint of mercy. Shiro has her reason for doubting this new attitude of Ryunosuke, even when it seems that he really meant his apologies to her.

Sensing her distrust, Ryunosuke sighed and lowered his hand, nodding with a faint smile. "Well, thank you for accepting my apologies," he said, kind of disappointed that she didn't accept his coffee. "It's fine for me that you don't trust me, by the way. I totally understand it since I've been really rude to you in the past." Swallowing hard, he took a quick look at Mei before slowly turning around to walk away. "See you two in class," he said and as he took a step to leave, Shiro quickly moved out from behind Mei.

"W-Wait, Aisaka-san," she said, gently and nervously grabbing the end of the back of his shirt. She bit her lips, her heart racing as she realized she was touching the Dark Wolf. She was beyond scared, but somehow she managed to look up at him with a stern expression. "I will accept your coffee too." As he heard her, Ryunosuke turned around to look at her and nod with a smile, handing her the can of coffee. "See you later, Shiro."

And with that, Ryunosuke turned around and walked away, leaving Shiro staring at him with a clueless expression, holding her coffee can with both of her hands. She was way too surprised as she discovered that Ryunosuke could actually smile genuinely, something he practically doesn't do around this school. "My God... Ryunosuke is acting way too weird today," she said, slowly turning around to look at Mei. "It's like he's a different person. What could've happened to the almighty and scary Dark Wolf we are used to seeing? I mean, it's not that I'm complaining, though. It's just that... This is too weird." She then lifted her coffee a little bit. "He gave me a coffee and APOLOGIZED to me. This is insane and I wonder if I'm just dreaming right now."

Sighing, Shiro shook her head to shake off every thought and looked back at Mei with a smile. "Ah, I've been talking too much, huh?" she asked her with an awkward laugh. "S-Sorry. I'm like this when I'm confused."

• Love

Mei waited for Shiro's response, wondering what she might do. Mei didn't know Ryunosuke long, so he most likely had done a lot more than what she had witnessed. So, she wasn't even sure if he deserved for her to accept it. But she continued to think back about how it was like after school, like he was completely different, and it was so odd.

It was then that Shiro finally accepted his apology, at least in words, as she didn't take the coffee. And even his response afterwards was weird as well. He was being so honest, admitting about what he had done to her in the past and understanding that she probably wouldn't trust him.

All of it was so odd. Was she dreaming again? Probably not. If she was dreaming, he'd probably be kissi--

Mei suddenly blushed again, distracted by her thoughts. What was she even thinking? She needed to stop thinking about that dream she had. It was just a nightmare, something like that. She was thrown out of her thoughts when Shiro suddenly stopped Ryunosuke from leaving and took hold of the coffee as well, accepting it along with his apology. Then he walked away.

Mei looked at her friend as she spoke about how weird all of that was. What could have happened? Maybe...maybe he actually listened to what she had said to him the other day? Maybe their time together affected him some? Did she want to affect him? Well, wasn't that the same thing as stopping his reign. Wouldn't it do the same in the end? He'd treat the people better.

"I...I honestly don't know," Mei admitted. "I don't know what's going on with him or what he's thinking. But...he seemed pretty sincere from what I could tell."

It was all weird, but they weren't going to find out the answer by just thinking about it. In the end, they just had to see what happened after this. Perhaps he would start to change. She hoped. Mei then smiled at Shiro when she claimed she was talking too much.

"Oh, no. It's okay, Suzuki-chan. You're not talking too much. I'm confused about it too. It's obvious that we would be. Something weird just happened. But maybe this means he's changing or something and that's a good thing. So, let's stop concerning ourselves over it and head off to class. All right?"

Still, it was almost impossible to get Ryunosuke out of her mind after everything that had happened. The way he acted when they first met, then how he was outside of school, and now actually apologizing which didn't seem like something he would do at all, at least in school anyway. Did he worry about anyone else seeing it? She gave Shiro another smile, then motioned for them to head off to class.

• Love

As the First Period bell rang across the school, another ordinary school day began in Ryoo High. However, Ryunosuke usual behavior in his classes was different from before. He was surprisingly paying attention to his teachers and literally made his work without blackmailing somebody or cheating. He was finally using his brain to do his work and surprisingly enough, he was pretty good. Sadly, when it came to Math, Ryunosuke was helpless and clueless. So, not really knowing what else to do, instead of cheating, he opted to ask for help.

"Hey, you," he said with a serious, yet calm tone, pointing at a nerdy guy that was seated on his right. As the nerd guy heard him, he flinched with fear and slowly turned his head to look at him, nervously and fixing his glasses. Blinking with a serious expression, Ryunosuke pointed at his notebook. "I don't understand anything about this subject, so... Can you help me?" The nerd guy widened his eyes with shock, stunned that the almighty Dark Wolf was asking for help in such a nice and non-demanding manner. However, he was still intimidating and that behavior was so strange that the nerd guy quickly looked away and decided to ignore him, hiding his face inside his book.

Ryunosuke clicked his tongue with annoyance as he gave a death glare at the nerd and before he was about to yell at him and command him to help him, he stopped himself. He realized in time he was about to do something mean and rude that will probably end up in making a big problem from something so silly. Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke rolled his eyes and turned his head to look through the window on his left. For the first time ever, he felt kind of hurt after being ignored in such a way. However, he didn' blame him, though, as he knew better than everyone that he treated everyone rude, cold, and mean.

"I want them to see that I want to change, though," he mumbled to himself and as he realized that such words came out from his mouth, Ryunosuke widened his eyes with surprise and quickly looked around him to see if somebody heard him. Sighing with relief, he looked down at his notebook. "For God, what the hell is going on with me today?" he thought and lightly smacked his cheeks with his hands. "Ugh, pull yourself together, Ryu. These people don't need you to be a weakling like them. No, they need somebody strong and with an iron fist to rule them. Yes. This flock needs the good old Dark Wolf to stalk and rule them." Nodding and regaining his composure, Ryunosuke sighed and grinning mischievously, he stood up from his desk and walked over the nerd guy.

"Alright, idiot, listen up," he said and punched his desk with his right fist, startling the guy and pretty much the whole room, which batted their heads to look over at him. The Math teacher wasn't there, though, as he took a quick break to go to the bathroom. "How dare you ignore me in such a rude way when I tried to ask nicely for help, mmh?" he asked the nerd guy, which looked up at him with fear. He tried to say something, but nothing came out as a knot formed in his throat. Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke snatched him his notebook and took a look at it. "Ah, so you already finished the equations. oh, nice. Good, I'm taking this with me for a while." Scoffing, Ryunosuke turned around and began to walk toward his desk. "And I don't need to remind everyone here what will happen if you open your mouth to snitch."

Feeling powerful and in so much control, Ryunosuke grinned wide and evilly, feeling alive. He still remembers what happened yesterday with Mei. However, the feeling that came after that were too overwhelming and were beginning to confuse him. So, he decided to act as his usual self, like the Dark Wolf, to clear out his mind and remind himself that nothing will be able to make him change. Not even Mei and her useless overthrow declaration.

• Love

Ryunosuke's odd behavior stuck in Mei's mind. She had only known him for one day, so she really couldn't say what his true personality was, but the man seemed to change so drastically. When she first met him, he was mean, rude, and violent. After school, though, when they met at the store and back at her apartment, he was much kinder. And he showed that kindness she saw when he apologized to Shiro.

But still, things just didn't add up. Something was going on. There was more to it. More to him.

By the time Mei realized it, they were in first period doing their math work. Since when did she end up in class? Had she been that distracted? She looked down at the sheet of paper on her desk. She hadn't done any of it yet. She really needed to work on it. She needed to forget about...

"Alright, idiot, listen up,"

Mei's attention turned towards that familiar voice. Her eyes focused as she watched Ryunosuke suddenly bullying one of their classmates to give him the answers to the questions they were working on. She glanced over towards the desk, but to her surprise, she also failed to notice the teacher leaving to use the bathroom. So, there was no one to see what was happening.

And what was happening? That wasn't the kind Ryunosuke they were starting to see. That was the old one. The one she declared war on. What happened? Suddenly, Mei felt a pang in her chest. Almost like it hurt to watch what was going on, but this time it wasn't for the classmate. It was more like...she was upset the Ryunosuke she had met last evening was gone again.

"Hey!" Mei suddenly shouted over to him as she stood up and placed her foot onto his chair in the way so he couldn't sit down. "That's not how you ask for help." She hadn't noticed him asking before and getting ignored, so she assumed he didn't know how to.

"You should ask someone nicely to teach you something you don't know," Mei continued. "Don't go taking someone else's work. You do that and you'll never get anywhere in life yourself. You'll be relying on others all the time. So, give the guy his work back. And I'll tell you what, you give him back his work without talking back and I'll help you out."

She knew that doing this was going to spark something again. She hadn't known why she actually did it. But something inside of her just couldn't stand that version of Ryunosuke. She wanted the other one. The one who was helpful. And friendly. And attractive inside and out.

The one that made her heart pound when she had tripped and ended up on top of him.

• Love

Just when he was about to take a seat on his desk, Ryunosuke blinked in confusion when somebody dared to put its foot on his seat to block him. Clicking his tongue with annoyance and frowning, Ryunosuke quickly moved his head to face his challenger and it was no other than Mei. This was something he should've seen coming knowing that she practically declared that she will do anything to stop him from keep terrifying this school and defend the innocent like some kind of heroine nobody asked for.

Swallowing hard, but still looking at her with a defying glare, Ryunosuke heard what she had to say. She was right once again when she told him that taking stuff by force wasn't the correct manner to ask for help. And she also added that cheating and blackmailing people to do his work won't be much of help for him in the future. However, Ryunosuke wondered if she saw when that nerd guy practically ignored his help request after he was nice to him. He looked down at the nerdy guy notebook and was about to reply to her, but Mei kept talking, this time making him an offer. It was quite simple: if he returned the guy his notebook, she will gladly help him.

The offer was pretty good, indeed, but that's what Ryunosuke wanted to avoid that in the first place. To be once again around Mei. She made him feel awkward and his heart raced every time he looked at her beautiful blue eyes. Her nice smell was also quite overwhelming and her voice, even when he didn't want to admit it, calmed him. Ryunosuke just met Mei yesterday, so he doesn't know practically anything about her, but somehow, he finds peace when she's around her and that was something he discovered yesterday when he was helping her unpacking the boxes of her apartment. Mei made him feel... Weak, but in such a good way that Ryunosuke was scared to end up enjoying it.

However, this Math assignment the teacher gave them was quite important and Ryunosuke didn't want to fail the class, mostly because he didn't want to disappoint Koko or his mother. Just by the thought of seeing their faces of disappointment and upset made his heart ache with pain. So, without any more options, Ryunosuke sighed deeply and slowly looked at Mei, his cheeks blushing slightly and with a small pout, that somehow looked kind of cute, though. He looked like a spoiled child when he didn't get what he wanted. "F-Fine, I'll give this back," he said and turned around to return to the nerdy guy. As he laid the notebook on his desk, he gave a serious glare at the guy. "And next time somebody asks you nicely, don't you dare to ignore it, asshole." Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke returned to his desk and took a seat on his chair and crossed his arms, looking down at his assignment that was practically blank. He found embarrassing asking for help like a wimp, but Math wasn't his forte at all.

"Well, I hope you're good at this thing Bunny," he said, looking to his right, still blushing with embarrassment. "Because I still don't get how to solve these equations after the teacher's explanation. So, if you're that smart... I-I will allow you to help me."

Last edited:
  • Love

Mei watched and waited for a response. She had no idea what he would do. This could all make it worse. He was unpredictable. He was Ryunosuke. She held her stance, her foot on his chair, her arms crossed, her eyes on him. But the moment he looked up at her with that pout of his, Mei felt something deep inside. Why did she think that pout of his was cute? He wasn't cute! He was a pain in the ass!

Or was he...

Instead of fighting back, he simply gave in. He gave in! He handed the notebook back to their classmate. It was then that Mei's foot fell from his chair and she watched as he took his seat and looked down at the empty paper in front of him. Mei suddenly took her own seat, still somewhat shocked that the "Dark Wolf" simply gave in to what she said.

She looked down at his blank paper, then lifted her head up to look at his face. He was turned away from her, but she could still see those green eyes of his from her position. And she could make out a faint red on his cheeks. Was he embarrassed about this? Did he not like asking for any help because he didn't want people to know that he wasn't all that great in some school work?

A light pink blush started to form on her own cheeks. "Don't worry," she replied. "I did pretty well grade-wise at my old school. I'm sure I can help you here." She pulled her own paper and pen from her desk and turned her chair more so she could see him better. She placed her own work on his desk so they could work on it together while she helped him.

She wasn't quite sure if she would really be able to help him, but she had helped others learn at her old school. After all, she always did get straight A's. And she was told that she was pretty good at teaching before. Though, she had no idea how it would fair for Ryunosuke. Still, she would try. While she attempted to work on her own paper, she explained the problems to Ryunosuke and how he could solve them, with little tricks to make it easier. Eventually they finished the work they needed to do, though Mei wouldn't know if he really understood anything unless he said or did something to show her.

After finishing, she placed her own stuff back on her desk and began to turn to face forward. But she paused for a moment to whisper something to him. "If you need help him with other school stuff, I can help you with that too. And we can do it after school at the apartments if you don't want anyone to know about it."

She didn't know why she gave him that option, but from what Mei could see, he just didn't want to admit that he needed to help in front of everyone. So, perhaps he would change a bit if he got the help without anyone else knowing. After she spoke, she gave him a small smile and then turned forward. That feeling in her chest still lingered.

• Love