Morality Kitchen Sinker
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
I work full time, so I'm usually not on until after 6PM EST on weekdays. (Weekends are free game though.)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Urban/modern fantasy, psychological horror, fandom using OCs (no canon characters except in mentions!)
So... I've got a bunch of goofy Mario parody characters sitting around (it's a long story), and among them is a set of "Star Ghosts." I'm looking to get some art of them. They can be regular art, sprites, anything, I just have a rabid need for art of all my characters, even the silly ones. :D I'll pay whatever you think is fair, as long as you can whip up all seven for me (since I want there to be a consistent art style between them).

The Star Ghosts have the same general look as the Star Spirits -- star-shaped bodies, solid colors, with faces in the middle and the side "points" acting as arms. The one specific between them is that they have visible mouths, like the Star Spirits in the original Paper Mario.

Here's the lot:
Body color: #24B8FF

Physical traits:
  • A white imperial-style mustache, long and curly. His mouth is still visible.
  • His top-most "point" is covered by a triangular hat, which is a brighter shade of blue than his body and decorated with little black stars.
  • Carries a stage magician's magic wand.
Personality: Merlino is rather impatient for the leader of the Star Ghosts. He always says what's on his mind and frequently indulges in sarcastic remarks, often at the expense of those around him. Underneath his snark, however, is boundless wisdom, which he won't hesitate to dole out whether you ask for it or not.
Body color: #C0C0C0

Physical traits:
  • Always wears a cocky smirk.
  • Has a blackbelt tied around his waist.
Personality: Even more hotheaded than Merlino, Judo is always trying to best people in some physical contest or another. He takes pride in being the master of every martial art known to man and star alike, and if you insinuate otherwise, you can bet he'll prove you wrong in an instant. He is also very greedy, and a sucker for bets.
Body color: #FF8000

Physical traits:
  • A monocle, which is literally stuck to his face with glue since he doesn't have any brows or cheekbones to hold it in place.
  • Carries a book about the Pythagorean Theorem, with a diagram of a right triangle on the cover.
Personality: Sholar's heart is always in the right place, but he falls short when it comes to expressing his intentions properly. He can be very talkative, not realizing when others have lost interest, and argues with people about their appearance or mannerisms when he feels they're uncouth.
Body color: #EC70EC

Physical traits:
  • Always covered in makeup. Red lipstick, lots of blush, long eyelashes.
  • (don't be afraid to make her look ridiculously over-the-top)
Personality: Lovlie is incredibly kind, devoting most of her time to helping those in need -- especially soft fluffy things. However, she also scares easily. Jump scares are a big no and a surefire way to make her less likely to help you out in the future.
Body color: #FF4322

Physical traits:
  • At the top of his top-most "point" is a spiky 'do that shoots off in all directions. (Star Ghosts aren't supposed to have hair anywhere but their face; Rock is a bit of a mystery...)
  • Carries an orange electric guitar, with a yellow star for the headstock. The guitar is slightly longer than Rock is tall, and he sometimes rides on it like a surfboard.
Personality: A true rock star in name, career, and personality. Rock thinks very highly of himself and loves showing off to others, but he is never violent if they don't get his work. (He just assumes rock is too intense for them!) He's been making more frequent trips to ordinary human cities for concerts, but he gets irritated when people pay more attention to the novelty of his species rather than the sound of his music.
Body color: #E6E60D

Physical traits:
  • A small halo hovers around her top point, giving off a faint glow.
  • Two small angel wings stick out from her back. They may or may not be fake.
  • Has a serene expression, with a gentle smile.
Personality: Angie is quiet and peaceful, always sticking to the sidelines. She prefers not to involve herself in conflict whenever possible, and few people have ever seen her get truly angry. She understands that someone has to stop evil when it arises, but why bother involving yourself if that someone doesn't have to be you?
Body color: #FF0000

Physical traits:
  • Has two pale red devil's horns sticking out from his top point, which also may or may not be fake.
  • A couple small fangs jut down from his mouth.
  • Carries a tall, dark red pitchfork.
Personality: Despite his textbook evil appearance, Dev is fairly mellow, preferring to spend time with himself or a couple other stars he knows well. He'll do favors for you, but only grudgingly and after plenty of convincing. His most well-known trait is his dark brand of humor, which always has Rock in stitches. His body is similar in color to Rock's, but point it out to him and he'll argue all day about the difference between red and red-orange.

Hello! I'm going to PM you about this, but it sounds fun. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl