A weird Australian girl says hello =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skye Collins

Original poster
Hi there, my name is Skye and I'm 21 years old (going on 22 later this year). I'm born and raised in Brisbane on Australia's Gold Coast, but nowadays I live in Southampton, England where I study medicine to one day become a doctor.

I'm a newbie to this site, but not new to role-playing which I have done in different forms in the past. I very much enjoy creative writing and acting and I find this to be the perfect combination of the two :)

As for where role-play goes, I've done a bit of fandom (mostly Harry Potter stuff) but also modern real-life-situation types. I do enjoy both group and 1x1 role-plays so contact me about whatever!

If I were to describe the colour yellow to a person who's blind I'd say it's happy and fresh. Pretty much whatever you imagine when you hear the combination sunshine and lemon.

Hope to see you around, I promise I'm not as weird as I first can come across. I just really like talking and my mouth (read fingers typing) sometimes works faster than my brain... Don't be afraid though, I come in peace and I'm here to share this adventure and hidden treasures with you =)

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Welcome to Iwaku, Skye!

We hope you enjoy your time on the site with us!

Fair suck of the sav! Welcome to the forum.

I love your name! Welcome to Iwaku, Skye! Any questions, just stop by! :)

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here. If there is anything I can help you with, let me know. ^^

Welcome Skye! If you need anything, you can lemme know!

Welcome to the site~

Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Status
Not open for further replies.