Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#296291][btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-way-of-life-ic-no-posting-yet.143506/]In-Character[/btn][btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-way-of-life-ooc-no-posting-yet.142800/#post-2924411]Main Post[/btn][btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-way-of-life-ooc-no-posting-yet.142800/#post-2924456]Rules & Form[/btn][btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-way-of-life-ooc-no-posting-yet.142800/#post-2924484]Character List[/btn][/bg]

[bg=#706d2b]⚔ Positions ⚔
[spoili]
♛ The Royal Family ♚
➳ The King ϟ Rendal Blood ⇢ Taken by Axl
➳ The Queen ϟ Anne Blood ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ First/Eldest /Princess ϟ Kyla Blood ⇢ Taken by Lightning
➳ Second Child/First Prince ϟ ___ Blood ⇢ Taken by Lightning
➳ Third Princess ϟ Elsie Blood ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Fourth/Youngest Princess ϟ Juliana Blood ⇢ Taken by Happily

♛ The King's Knights ♚
➳ Captain of the Guard ϟ Caterina Burnhilde ⇢ Taken by Poisoned Rose
➳ Courting ϟ Edwin Perault-Barnes ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ First Lieutenant ϟ Lucian Valhalla ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Second Lieutenant ϟ Garret Finn ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Second Lieutenant Wife ϟ Katherine Finn ⇢ Taken by Lightning
➳ Second Lieutenant Daughter ϟ Mollie Finn ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Second Lieutenant Unborn Son ϟ ___ Finn ⇢ Check with Lightning

➳ Knight 4 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN (female)
➳ Knight 5 ϟ Viktor Braginsky ⇢ Taken by Toxic
➳ Knight 6 ϟ Jaqen H'ghar ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Knight 7 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by lilyflower
➳ Knight 8 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by Winter Kitten
{0 Male Open, 1 Female Open}

♛ Lord 1 ♚
➳ Lord ϟ Thomas Campbell ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Lady ϟ Jade Campbell ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Daughter ϟ Oleysia Campbell ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Middle Son ϟ Peter Campbell ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Youngest Daughter ϟ Mackenzi Campbell ⇢ Taken by Disney

♛ Lord 1's Knights ♚
➳ Head Knight ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN (female)
➳ Knight 2 ϟ Rafael Opikun ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Knight 3 ϟ Andy White ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Knight 4 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN
{1 Male Open, 1 Female Open}

♛ Lord 2 ♚
➳ Lord ϟ Marquis Venomania ⇢ Taken by Toxic

♛ Lord 2's Knights ♚
➳ Head Knight ϟ Lincoln Malfoy ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Head Knight's Fiance ϟ Belle Swan ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Knight 2 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN (female)
➳ Knight 3 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN
➳ Knight 4 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN
{2 Male Open, 1 Female Open}

♛ Lord 3 ♚
➳ Lord ϟ Jamie Lannister ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Lady ϟ Leila Lannister ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Child ϟ only child is the Captain of the Guard, Caterina Burnhilde ~ Poisoned Rose

♛ Lord 3's Knights ♚
➳ Head Knight ϟ William Hallin ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Knight 2 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN
➳ Knight 3 ϟ ___ ___ ⇢ Taken by OPEN
➳ Knight 4 ϟ Oakley Dutch ⇢ Taken by Happily
{2 Male Open, 0 Female Open}

♛ Serfs/Peasants/Villagers ♚
➳Users with villagers::
Happily
Disney
{Unlimited}

♛ The Strangers ♚
➳ Girl 1 ϟ Cambree Nash ⇢ Taken by Happily
➳ Girl 2 ϟ Shayla Hess ⇢ Taken by Disney
➳ Boy 1 ϟ Alexander Akayama ⇢ Taken by Axl
➳ Boy 2 ϟ Nikolai Baines ⇢ Taken by Toxic
➳ Boy 3 ϟ James Lane ⇢ Taken by Zanmar
[/spoili][/bg]

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
[bg=#706d2b]
3eC1fpn.jpg

In a modern day setting there is one existing place, Aeresthia, a small village, or as the locals call it a 'kingdom' tucked away in a cove surrounded between the Pennines to their east and south, the Cumbrian Mountains to the north, and to the west is the Irish Sea. This kingdom, in modern day England, is living in a medieval era. The folks there still believe it is in the 9th century, and the year, as they believe, is 812C.E.. Nothing 'modern' is allowed there, no cell phones, internet, 'normal' clothing, unnatural hair colors, cars, movie theaters, electricity, etc. The village is even run as if it was a medieval kingdom. They have one king who rules over everything, owns all the land and lives in the breathtaking stone castle with his family. Aeresthia Castle is in the center of the kingdom with the perfect view of the mountains and the sea as well as the land he is the ruler of. Because it is a small area there are only three Lords that the king has appointed, thus allowing the kingdom to be split into four sections: the kings land as well as the three sections of land that the appointed lords look over. A market and kingdom square area are located at the front of the castle, just outside the stone wall that keeps non-royals and the uninvited people out of the castle. The market is where all of your blacksmiths, trading, gatherings, etc, happen… along with any announcements from the king.

Each Lord has four knights who serve to protect them (the king has eight knights that live at the castle with their families) and in return are given sizeable chunks of land to live off of. Everyone else in the town that isn't a royal, lord/lady or knight (or family of them) is a peasant, also referred to as a serf or villager.

Serfs care for the land and make up the other trades in the kingdom. There are no set amount of serfs for any section of land. So long as the peasants do their work and pay what is needed they are peacefully left to life as they please… more or less.[/bg]

[bg=#610e0e]Now that all of this has been explained it's time to throw in that wrench. First, it should be known that no one actually knows about this place except those that live there (think of it as Storybrook from Once Upon a Time if you need a reference … just without the magic). It is an uncharted town that, unless you are the best rock climber in the world or happen to be coming by sea, it is nearly impossible to find (and the hidden mine, but that will be explained in a second).

What will happen when five individuals from the modern world stumble through a hidden mine that no one, not even the locals, knew about? Will these newcomers just be tourists and run off telling of what they have encountered, essentially destroying everything about the kingdom? Or, will they assimilate into culture, feeling like they belong? Five individuals might not seem like a worthy match when compared to an entire kingdom, but five could possibly wreak havoc … or… maybe they won't, fate will have to decide what lies ahead for these newcomers and this strange, unknown village.

***My Co-GMs are @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~ and @Princess Poisoned Rose be sure to listen to them as well***

**Faceclaims/Reference pictures don't need to show the characters in medieval resemblance. Just know that in-character they will have to look like they are from ninth century England (unless of course they are one of the five)**

*It is an open-age rp, but the five strangers will be 16+ and they will know each other in some way (traveling together, friends, family, etc). There will be two female and two male strangers, the fifth's gender is up to whoever makes it*

~Knights are 16+ and mainly male, though a very few females will be allowed <under 16's are squires … not considered knights>. Lords are 18+ and male only, sorry ladies.[/bg]

[Bg=#610e0e]Rules

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 2+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

|Characters|
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>, however I am quite naive on the terminology so if you could put a short description <basically whether your character is attracted to males, females or both/ has a preference> I would be grateful. To clear things up, I understand straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual/curious and asexual/romantic... no need to define those 4 n_n. Please do keep in mind that this is a romance rp though, so asexual/romantic might not be the best choice. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your characters favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}. I don't care what sexuality your character is so long as you tel me what gender your character is attracted to if it is something other than the 4 above sexualities (however, if your character is bi and has a preference I would appreciate you telling me ^^)... just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||[/Bg]

[Bg=#296291]Character Skeleton

Include the following in your form! (Forms don't have to be fancy, but please add some color to make it easier to read)
- Picture {Real pictures only, no anime/cartoons/etc}
- Full Name {first, middle (optional), last}
- Nickname/s
- Age & Birthday {18+}
- Gender & Sexuality {keep gender simple to male and female please! If your character is bi (or one of the other fancy terms to denote liking male and female) just make sure to denote if they have a preference}
- Position {see the first post, under availability}
- Job {this really only pertains to villagers and Strangers...everyone else is pretty specific by their title}
- Ethnicity {Aeresthinian is fine if you want... but it is the same as English. It's a medieval town but they know they are located in England}
- Health issues
- Physical Description {eyes, hair, height, weight, etc}
- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
- Likes {3+}
- Dislikes {3+}
- Talents {2+}
- Hobbies {2+}
- Strengths {2+}
- Weaknesses {2+}
- History {optional}
- Family
- Pets
- Other relationships {be sure to specify the type of relationship: friend, enemy, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, etc}
- Family Members that others can play {you don't need to have any, but if you are looking for anything specific this will help me to put it on the front}
- Other {faceclaims, secrets, extra info you feel like adding that isn't really necessary but it's fun, etc}[/Bg]

[bg=#296291]
oGvetL1.jpg

People of Aeresthia [/bg]

[bg=#706d2b]⚔ Royals ⚔
King ϟ Rendal Nicholai Blood ➳ Knight-King Rendal ➳ 31 {Oct.4} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 3 ➳ Axl
Queen ϟ Anne Rose Blood ➳ Rose ➳ 28 {Oct.13} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney
Eldest Princess ϟ Kyla Isolda Blood ➳ Kyla ➳ 14 {Dec.17} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 3 ➳ Lightning
Second Child/Only Prince ϟ Preston Rutherford Blood ➳ Preston ➳ 13 {Mar.28} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 5 ➳ Lightning
Third Princess ϟ Elsie Pearl Blood ➳ Els, El, Elly ➳ 7 {May.3} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Youngest Princess ϟ Juliana Emerson Blood ➳ Julie, Jules, Annie ➳ 4 {Dec.2} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily

⚔ Lords & Ladies ⚔
Lord 1 ϟ Thomas Matthew Campbell ➳ Tom, Tommy ➳ 32 {Sept.12} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Lady ϟ Jade Campbell ➳ Jade ➳ 29 {Nov.3} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney
Eldest Daughter ϟ Oleysia Juniper Campbell ➳ Olly ➳ 9 {Sept.1} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Middle Son ϟ Peter Campbell ➳ Peter ➳ 5 {May.10} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney
Youngest Daughter ϟ Mackenzi Campbell ➳ Kenzi ➳ 3 {B.Day} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

Lord 2 ϟ Marquis Vincent Venomania ➳ Marquis ➳ 19 {Mar.11} ➳ Gay ➳ pg. 2 ➳ Toxic

Lord 3 ϟ Jamie Lannister ➳ Jamie ➳ 38 {B.Day} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney
Lady ϟ Leila Bethany Lannister ➳ Lei, Lady Lannister ➳ 37 {Dec.2} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Only Child ϟ Captain of the Guard, Caterina Burnhilde ➳ Poisoned Rose

⚔ Knights ⚔
(all knights work under the King's guard where the three lead knights are, but each sector has a head knight as well)

Captain of the Guard ϟ Caterina Aeryn Lannister Burnhilde ➳ Cate, Cap'n, Bull of Aeresthia ➳ 23 {May.1} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Poisoned Rose
ϟ Courting Edwin Perault-Barnes ➳ Happily

First Lieutenant ϟ Lucian Valhalla ➳ Lucian ➳ 32 {Aug.13} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

Second Lieutenant ϟ Garret Jeremy Finn ➳ Gar ➳ 22 {Jan.1} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Wife ϟ Katherine Angelique Finn ➳ Kathy ➳ 19 {B.Day} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 6 ➳ Lightning
Eldest Daughter ϟ Mollie Keagan Finn ➳ Mol, MK, Pancake ➳ 4 {Dec.1} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Unborn Son ϟ Up to Lightning
Open King's Knight 4 (16+)

King's Knight 5 ϟ Viktor Braginsky ➳ Vik ➳ 23 {Jan.29} ➳ Bisexual ➳ pg. 2 ➳ Toxic

King's Knight 6 ϟ Jaqen H'ghar ➳ Jaqen ➳ 28 {Jan.13} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

King's Knight 7 ϟ Noah Seraphim ➳ Noah ➳ 23 {Nov.17} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 5 ➳ Lilyflower

King's Knight 8 (16+) ~ Winter Kitten

Open Lord 1's Head Knight (16+)

Lord 1's Knight 2 ϟ Rafael Kaspar Opikun ➳ Raf, Kas, Kaspar ➳ 19 {Feb.12} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily

Lord 1's Knight 3 ϟ Andy White ➳ Andy ➳ 24 {Oct.23} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

Open Lord 1's Knight 4 (16+)[/bg]

[bg=#296291]
oGvetL1.jpg

People of Aeresthia [/bg]

[bg=#706d2b]⚔ Knights ⚔
(all knights work under the King's guard where the three lead knights are, but each sector has a head knight as well)

Lord 2's Head Knight ϟ Lincoln Kade Malfoy ➳ Link, Malfoy ➳ 25 {Jun.30} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Fiance ϟ Belle Swan ➳ Belle ➳ 24 {Oct.31} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

Open Lord 2's Knight 2 (16+)

Open Lord 2's Knight 3 (16+)

Open Lord 2's Knight 4 (16+)

Lord 3's Head Knight ϟ William Hallin ➳ Will ➳ 25 {Jun.13} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

Open Lord 3's Knight 2 (16+)

Open Lord 3's Knight 3 (16+)

Lord 3's Knight 4 ϟ Oakley Zara Dutch ➳ Oak, Oaky, Dutch, Dutchess ➳ 16 {Nov.27} ➳ Straight ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily

Peasants
ϟ Nathaniel Quincy Asgard ➳ Nathan, Nate, Nat ➳ 21 {Oct.12} ➳ Straight ➳ Bard ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily

ϟ {Mother} Harper Ophelia Zimmermann ➳ Harps, Harpsichord ➳ 25 {Mar.7} ➳ Straight ➳ Seamstress ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
ϟ {Daughter} Jaelyn Natalya Zimmermann ➳ Jae, Zippyzoo ➳ 9 {May.3} ➳ Straight ➳ Stable Girl, Castle Help ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
ϟ Edwin Lou Perault-Barnes ➳ Ed, Eddie ➳ 25 {Dec.7} ➳ Straight ➳ Stable Boy ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
ϟ Courting Caterina Brunhilde ➳ Poisoned Rose

ϟ Violet Brown ➳ Vi ➳ 19 {B.Day} ➳ Straight ➳ Bar Maiden ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney

⚔ Strangers ⚔
Girl 1 ϟ Cambree Abigale Nash ➳ Cam, Cami, Bree, Nashville ➳ 17 {Dec.16} ➳ Straight ➳ Nature Photographer, College Student ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Happily
Girl 2 ϟ Shayla Hess ➳ Shea ➳ 22 {Dec.5} ➳ Straight ➳ Cave Diver &amp; Rock Climber, College Student ➳ pg. 1 ➳ Disney
Boy 1 ϟ Alexander Akayama ➳ Alex, Axel, Big Blue ➳ 20 {Feb.29} ➳ Straight ➳ IT at Engineering Company, College Student ➳ pg. 3 ➳ Axl
Boy 2 ϟ Nikolai Baines ➳ Nik, Nikki, Niko ➳ 19 {Oct.22} ➳ Bisexual ➳ Music Store Employee, College Student ➳ pg. 3 ➳ Toxic
Boy 3 ϟ James Dire Lane ➳ James ➳ 23 {Oct.23} ➳ Straight ➳ Factory Worker, College Student ➳ pg. 4 ➳ Zanmar[/bg]

tumblr_nrhrblFyIo1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

newcreate.php

#AADB40
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Elsie Pearl Blood»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «El-cee ✈ Puhrl ✈ Bluhd»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Els, El, Elly»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «7, May 3rd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Third Princess»

⊰Job⊱
    «Princess»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «None»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «Aeresthinian (english)»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «light brown-silver»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «Long, naturally loosely curly, dirty blonde to light brown hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «3'3.25" <final 5'0.75">»

⊰Weight⊱
    «31.4lbs <final 101.2lbs>»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «normal to lightly tanned naturally»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «slim, small»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ears pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing important»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her papa and granddaddy»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ stuck up but surprisingly gentle and caring, bubbly, extroverted, friendly yet snobbish, picky, nature lover, empathetic, brave

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ pumpkin pie, chocolate, make-up, having fun, stuffed animals, 'wish' flowers, flowers, gardening, exploring, adventure, animals, family, friends

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ school, studying, boredom, blizzards, unpopular people, garbage, mess, being ordered around, fennel, celery, sushi, sashimi

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ dancing, not afraid of much, art, imagining things/creating stories

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ using her imagination, drawing, coloring, sewing, tea parties, organizing her stuffed animals

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ dancing, outgoing, empathetic, nature, brave

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ overly empathetic, too risky, school, impatient, snobbish, jealous

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ shadows in the night, horror films

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «light yellow-green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: ___ Blood || # || alive
    ❥ Father:: Rendal Blood || 31 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Sister:: Kyla Blood || 14 || alive
    Brother:: ___ Blood || # || alive
    Sister:: Juliana Blood || 4 || alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «see Rendal»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Cleo:: female, 9mo, boxer
    Cream:: female, 2yr, DMH
    Pippa:: female, 5yr, long-haired chihuahua
    Yensid:: male, 7yr, abbysinian»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (open crush)»

tumblr_nrhrblFyIo1tw3lmao6_400.jpg

newcreate.php

#D2E0B3
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Juliana Emerson Blood»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Jewel-ee-ahnah ✈ Ehm-er-sohn ✈ Bluhd»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Julie, Jules, Annie»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «4, December 2nd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Youngest Princess»

⊰Job⊱
    «Princess»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «ADD ... and a very active imagination, but that's not exactly a health issue»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «Aeresthinian (english)»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «grey-blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «Long light brown hair that generally has at least a natural wave to it»

⊰Height⊱
    «2'9" <final 5'1">»

⊰Weight⊱
    «25.6lbs <final 103lbs>»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «lightly tanned, naturally»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ears pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «why would a princess have any scars?»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «She takes strongly after her paternal grandmother»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ shy, reserved, quiet, imaginative, creative, fun-loving, bubbly, joyful, jovial, truthful, kind, easily distracted, determined, loyal, easily pushed around, enthusiastic

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ animals, family, friends, reading, using her imagination, telling stories, listening to stories, painting, dancing, being outside

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ change, chores, getting into trouble, bullies, being the centre of attention, having trouble focusing

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ singing, dancing, using her imagination, story-telling

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ reading, dancing, creating stories

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ imaginative, kind, honest, enthusiastic, reading, singing, dancing

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ shy, reserved, too loyal, too honest, easily pushed around, dealing with change, focusing, baby animals

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ things that go bump in the night, the dark, failure, spiders, rats, snakes

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «off-white»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    «See Elsie»

⊰Siblings⊱
    «See Elsie»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «See Elsie»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Amzy:: female, 3m, English Bulldog
    Kronk:: male, 3yr, German Shepherd
    Kuzco:: male, 9yr, Llama
    Yzma:: female, 1yr, Munchkin Cat mix»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (Open Crush)»

tumblr_nqdn8wmF051tw3lmao4_400.jpg

embed.php

#24853E
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Thomas Matthew Campbell»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «T-om-es ✈ Ma-th-ieu ✈ Cam-belle»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Tom, Tommy»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «32, September 12th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Lord 1»

⊰Job⊱
    «Lord of the west lands»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «mild allergy to cats»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «85% Norwegian <both> & 15% Swedish <mom>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «pale, mossy green»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «Short and neat hair that is sandy, dirty blonde in color»

⊰Height⊱
    «6'0"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «178lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «ever so slightly on the tan side of 'normal'»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «average to muscular»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «none, just the normal stubble»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «He only has one that he knows of. On the back of his knee and it's less than an inch long. He acquired it as a child, when he tripped, getting his leg caught in some of his friend's mother's rose vines.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «He takes after his dad but with his moms eyes and nose»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Peacemaker/Peacekeeper; Thomas tries to see everything from every side and does his best not to play the devil's advocate, though occasionally it is fun to do. He will not shy away from being the first one to apologize or the first one to try and figure out how to compromise so the peace stays.
    ❥ Understanding/Good Listener; Even if he doesn't understand the entire situation or why you did something, Thomas does his best to understand it. He is a gentle guy who doesn't really get angered easily and is always there for those that need to talk.
    ❥ Easily Pushed Around And Taken Advantage Of/Kind But Blunt; Being so gentle and easygoing can often come with the consequence of being walked on. While for a lot of people kindness is not a weakness it, unfortunately, is for Tommy. Even if he knows your intentions are not the best, he is a pleaser... an easily hurt pleaser. Thomas is also not known for sugar-coating things very well. If he has to tell you something horrid you can rest assured that he will tell you outright ... yet also break it to you as gently and easy as possible, attempting to keep your feelings in check.

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ girls
    ❥ nature
    ❥ horses
    ❥ hiking
    ❥ the water
    ❥ dogs
    ❥ cows
    ❥ farms
    ❥ books
    ❥ writing
    ❥ music
    ❥ the cold
    ❥ tom boys
    ❥ sweet girls
    ❥ reading
    ❥ composition

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ the heat
    ❥ cats
    ❥ stuck-up girly girls

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ writing
    ❥ composing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ reading
    ❥ hiking
    ❥ writing
    ❥ composing

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ music
    ❥ composing
    ❥ kindness
    ❥ writing

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ pushover
    ❥ being away from his family
    ❥ seeing a loved one in trouble/sick/etc
    ❥ hot weather

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ He once took the blame for eating the last piece of boysenberry pie when he was fourteen, but really it was his small sister who ate it.
    ❥ He loves to dream about his future... not that it's much of a secret what he wants.

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ losing a person he loves
    ❥ something bad being bestowed upon a person close to him

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ to raise a family of his own
    ❥ be successful in life

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «forest green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mom :: Kirstine Campbell || 62 || Alive
    ❥ Dad :: Lucas Campbell || 65 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    ❥ Sister :: Piper Margaret Campbell || 22 || alive
    ❥ Sister :: Remi Bette Campbell || 17 || alive

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    ❥ Daughter :: Oleysia Juniper Campbell || 9 || alive
    ❥ Son :: ___ Campbell || # || alive
    ❥ Daughter :: ___ Campbell || # || alive

⊰Pets⊱
    Tallah > Female > 9m > Norse Elk Shepherd
    Patchwork > Male > 4yr > Portuguese Water Dog
    Wrinkles > Female > 7yr > Norwegian Mastiff

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Wife, Lady Campbell ~ @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~ »

tumblr_nqdn8wmF051tw3lmao2_400.jpg

embed.php

#d64299
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Oleysia Juniper Campbell»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Oh-lee-cee-ah ✈ Juh-nip-er ✈ Cam-belle»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Olly»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «9, September 1st»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Daughter of Lord Campbell»

⊰Job⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «easily sunburned, allergic to nuts and bees»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «42.5% Norwegian <dad>, 7.5% Swedish <dad>, 50% mom's nationality/ies»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «pale blue eyes with a gentle look to them»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «Long and wavy golden blonde hair with darker and lighter blonde highlights»

⊰Height⊱
    «4'6.25" <final 4'9.5">»

⊰Weight⊱
    «78lbs <final 104.3lbs>»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «healthy and light but tan complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «freckle splashed face»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ears pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing unusual»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her papa»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Olly is quiet similar to her father, but she has this determination in her that isn't as present in him. Once the young girl sets her heart on something she sets out to accomplish her mission, no matter what the cost. She can be a bit outright sometimes. She is a loyal and friendly girl, and though attempts to be tactful usually ends up being quite blunt. She is a bit on the flirty side, but she is also quick to turn and yell at someone if they are overly annoying or mean.

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ boys, dreaming, stories, reading, nature, horses, hiking, animals, music, the moon, gardening

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ the heat, the sun, players, people who pretend to be dumb, not having a dream or desire.

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ riding, writing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ dreaming, reading, writing, riding

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ riding, writing, music, gardening, loyal, determined, friendly

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ outright, blunt, snappy, easily sunburned, animals

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ death, being forever alone

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ She would like to be a knight one day ... but not just any knight. She wants to be Captain of the guard like Caterina Brunhilde.
    ❥ She once brought two baby turtles and an injured red-tailed hawk home with her to heal them back to health when she was no older than five. She then wrote a song about them and sang it around town for at least a fortnight (two weeks).

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «hot pink»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: ___ Campbell || # || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Thomas Campbell || 32 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Brother:: ___ Campbell || # || Alive
    Sister:: ___ Campbell || # || Alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «Thomas' two sisters, paternal grandparents»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Ivory:: 2yr old female snowshoe hare
    Pumpernickel:: 8yr old male Belgian Malinois mix
    Sesame, Redd, Onyx:: 6month old female, maleX2 Pomsky
    Cali:: 12yr old female calico cat
    Jezabel (Jez):: 6yr old 16.1hh stallion flaxen chestnut hanoverian
    Olaf:: 3yr old 12.2hh white shetland pony»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me!»

tumblr_nqdnti96Yu1tw3lmao2_250.jpg

embed.php

#254E6B
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Garret Jeremy Finn»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Gare-et ✈ Jer-em-ee ✈ Fin»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Gar»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «22, January 1st»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «2nd Lieutenant»

⊰Job⊱
    «King's Knight, often acts as medic due to his training»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Chace Crawford»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «None»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «25% English <mom> & 75% Irish <both>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «silver-green»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «medium length, shaggy and sometimes wild-looking dirty blonde hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «6'5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «180lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «A healthy yet fair complexion»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «lean and well muscled»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing notable really, just your basic battle scars»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «his mom»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ stubborn/sarcastic/lackluster sense of humor; Garret is your stereotypical Irish person when you try to get him to change his mind or opinion on any matter. He is very pigheaded and can be hotheaded though it is rare. He doesn't have the best sense of humor in the world, it is very dry and he is quite sarcastic about pretty much everything.
    ❥ social yet rather introverted/reserved; Garret is a bit on the shy side when he first meets someone, and he isn't one to open up quickly or talk without a reason. He enjoys the quiet and the serenity that it brings with it. He does enjoy social gatherings and mingling with people, but he doesn't really approach anyone new first or make unnecessary conversation.
    ❥ kind/sympathetic/helpful; Garret likes to help others and look out for them. He is a very empathetic person who is quite in tune with his feelings and emotions. He isn't the type of guy who will 'be the brave man' just because he is out in public or with his family or a girl that he cares for deeply. He is the type of guy who feels no shame in being able to express himself just as everyone else.
    ❥ realist/conceited/sometimes a bit arrogant; There is no such thing as a 'grey-area' for Gar. Everything is in the metaphoric black and white, yes and no, good and bad. Things may have pros and cons, but the entirety of the event is not both good and bad. He isn't an overly happy person nor an Eeyore. Garret takes everything as it is. He can be a conceited and arrogant jerk at times, especially when people keep complimenting him ... and though it certain hurts when someone take a shot at his ego he is usually put in his place rather quickly once you break through that confident, stubborn exterior.

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ girls
    ❥ family
    ❥ friends
    ❥ Ireland
    ❥ being himself

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ being uncomfortable
    ❥ snobs
    ❥ people who only like him for his Irish accent

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ helping others
    ❥ school
    ❥ studying
    ❥ archery

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ archery
    ❥ basketball
    ❥ reading

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ Empathetic
    ❥ archery
    ❥ school
    ❥ helping others
    ❥ traveling ... good at it

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ traveling ... tired of it
    ❥ stubborn
    ❥ big ego
    ❥ accent-lovers

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ He wasn't really sure what he wanted to do with his life until he was nineteen. He only knew that he didn't want to be moving his family every few years.
    ❥ He once had a stray cat as a pet when he was eleven, but he kept it a secret. One day the cat just seemed to have disappeared.

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ War
    ❥ raising a family and having to move constantly, much like himself
    ❥ death
    ❥ incurable diseases

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ be a successful medic
    ❥ don't get killed, protect those with his life if necessary

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «dark blue»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother :: Maia Finn :: 49 :: Alive
    ❥ Father :: Alfred Finn :: 51 :: Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Brother :: Gregory Ronald Finn :: 15 :: Alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «Daughter :: Mollie Keagan Finn :: 4 :: Alive»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Merengue :: Female :: 1yr :: Ferret»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Wife, ___ Finn ~ @Lightning Ishikawa »

tumblr_nzu3ksCGE31tw3lmao2_250.jpg

embed.php

#1aa336
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Mollie Keagan Finn»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Moh-lee ✈ Kee-ghan ✈ Fin»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Mol, MK, Pancake»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «4, December 1st»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Eldest daughter of Sir Garret Finn»

⊰Job⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Mackenzie Foy»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «dyslexia, dyscalculia, just diagnosed with Stage 2B Neuroblastoma (well, if she lived in a 'modern world' she would be diagnosed with these things. Right now everyone in the town just knows that she is always very sick).»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «12.5% Aeresthinian (english) <dad>, 37.5% Irish <dad>, 50% Mom's Nationality/ies»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «hazel eyes that range from looking golden light brown to yellow-green and silver-blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «long honey blonde hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «2'10" <final 5'4">»

⊰Weight⊱
    «21.2lbs <final 111lbs>»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «quite pale, but tans well»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «slim, small»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ears pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing Notable»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her daddy»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Spunky, charming, stubborn, brave, playful, outgoing, spontaneous, instinctive, secretive yet honest, warm-hearted, welcoming, sentimental

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ spending time outside, friends, family, taking pictures, being in pictures, goofing around, most green foods, vanilla chip yogurt, mint chocolate chip ice cream

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ reading, math, school, hospitals, needles, medicine, being misunderstood

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ taking risks, tolerating change, running, gymnastics, climbing trees, gardening, riding

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ riding, exploring, trying new things, traveling

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ brave, charming, outgoing, welcoming, change, tolerant

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ stubborn, sicknesses, reading, maths, needles

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ death of a family member or loved one, disappointing a loved one

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «bright green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: ___ Finn > || # || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Garret Finn || 22 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «Garret's brother, paternal grandparents»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Tiger Lily (Flower)> Mare > 4yr > 13.3hh dark brown Morgan || Nana > Female > 3m > Bernese Mountain Dog || Tic-Toc > Male > 7yr > grey and white Tabby || Curly > Male > 2yr > Teacup Cavapoo»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (open crush)»

tumblr_nzu3h2izXJ1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

embed.php

#6c9438
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Rafael Kaspar Opikun»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Ra-fae-el ✈ Cas-par ✈ Oh-pee-khun»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Raf, Kas, Kaspar»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «19, February 12th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Lord 1's Knight 2»

⊰Job⊱
    «Knight»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Dyslexia ... but that's not a 'real thing'... people just think he's stupid»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «100% German»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «misty grey-blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    « very light brown, almost dirty blonde hair that is naturally curly and kind of unruly. He keeps it on the shorter side for easy maintenance, but still long enough that it forms a curly bush atop his head.»

⊰Height⊱
    «6'4"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «210lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «lean yet muscular»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Just the typical ones from being a rough child and training to be a knight»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «his mom»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    - active
    - Stubborn
    - Arrogant
    - has an ego
    - Charming
    - Indecisive yet practical
    - Flirty
    - Insecure, often doubts himself
    - Dreamer
    - Nerdy
    - Proud

⊰Likes⊱
    (ignore the modern-day ones... I was too lazy to edit them out)
    - Working out
    - Running
    - animals
    - Ninja Turtles
    - Star Wars
    - Boxing
    - Singing
    - MMA
    - Tae-Kwon Do
    - Family
    - Flirting
    - Racing
    - Nascar
    - Pokemon
    - Card Games
    - Video Games
    - Wrestling
    - Cricket (sport)
    - 'Jedi Training' (AKA Fencing)
    - Archery
    - Soccer

⊰Dislikes⊱
    - Drawing
    - Football
    - Baseball
    - Losing
    - Reading
    - School
    - Numbers

⊰Talents⊱
    - singing
    - Wrestling
    - Fencing
    - Archery
    - Video Games
    - Dancing
    - Endurance Running
    - Sprinting

⊰Hobbies⊱
    - Wrestling
    - Boxing
    - Strength Training
    - Cardio Training
    - Gaming
    - Singing

⊰Strengths⊱
    - Singing
    - Wrestling
    - Dancing
    - Running
    - Active
    - Charming

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    - Swimming
    - Reading
    - MMA
    - Losing
    - Math

⊰Secrets⊱
    - He has a knack for singing but cannot read music, his dyslexia affects everything where reading is involved, including sheet music so he does everything by ear.
    - He is fluent in German as well as English, but oddly enough finds German easier on occasion.

⊰Fears⊱
    - Losing
    - Failure
    - Insects, especially the chirping kind

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «light, mossy green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Esmaralda Opikun || 54 || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Oswald Opikun || 53 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Brother:: Kolton Mace Opikun || 13 || Alive
    Sister:: Maia Neveah Opikun || 8 || Alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «- Han Solo; 12yr > male > English Cocker Spaniel
    - Jango Fett; 2yr > male > Pembroke Welsh Corgi-Miniature Australian Shepherd mix
    - Watto; 8yr > Gelding > 16.2hh blue roan Dutch Warmblood cross
    - Motti & Swan; 1yr > male & female > Green-cheeked Conures
    - Obi-Wan; 4yr > male > brown Tabby mix
    - Jar Jar Binks; 14yr > Gelding > 15.3hh grey Paint-Morgan cross»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (open for crush/girlfriend)»

tumblr_nqee3xubhQ1tw3lmao8_400.jpg

embed.php

#8c67e0
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Leila Bethany Lannister»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Lay-la ✈ Beth-an-ee ✈ Lan-is-tur»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Lei, Lady Lannister»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «37, Decemeber 2nd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Lady»

⊰Job⊱
    «care for her lord, keep her daughter out of trouble»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Allergic to pollen, citrus, rabbits and shellfish»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «25% Portuguese <dad> & 25% Scottish <mom> & 22.5% French <both> & 12.5% Greek <mom> & 15% English <both>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «bright, brilliant green»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «long, curly red hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «4'9.5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «97lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «very pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «tiny, petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «freckle splashed face and body, she has a light birthmark on the front side of her right hip. It looks roughly like a heart firework.»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ears once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing important»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her mother»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Somewhat Ambitious, curious, self-controlling, can be controlling in general, doesn't trust easily, affectionate, hopeless romantic, sympathetic, empathetic, caring, realistic, somewhat shy but likes a good party, animal lover, change doesn't really bother her.

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ (ignore all the modern) Show jumping, cross country, the beach, surfing, traveling, gymnastics, reading, animals, boys, shopping, being with friends, family, small parties

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ crowds, huge social events, bad people, or spiders

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ gymnastics, baking, getting used to change

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ surfing, riding, competing, traveling, reading

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ baking, affectionate, sympathetic, caring

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ large social events, strawberries, allergies, chocolate

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ spiders, scorpions, riptides, losing anyone in her family

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «purple»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Leah Mira || 67 || alive
    ❥ Father:: Clark Addison || 68 || unknown
    ❥ Step-Father:: Paul Mira || 64 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Sister:: Sidney Mira || 32 || alive
    Brother:: Mike Mira || 42 || alive
    Step-Sister:: Giovanna Mira || 23 || alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «Caterina Brunhilde»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Venus:: 4yr old, female, Calico cat
    Asher:: 3yr old, male, grey cat
    Ace:: 8 month old, male, King Shepherd, dog
    Royal Dreamer:: {AKA: Dreamer} 12yr old, mare, light bay Dutch Warmblood, 16.2hh horse»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «husband - Lord Lannister»

tumblr_nrhredNTfr1tw3lmao4_500.jpg

newcreate.php

#234F1B
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Lincoln Kade Malfoy»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Link-on ✈ Kay-d ✈ Mal-foi»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Link, Malfoy»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «25, June 30th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Lord 2's Head Knight»

⊰Job⊱
    «Knight»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Tom Felton»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Allergy to dogs»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «Aeresthinian»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «dark green-blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «short and very light brown/dirty blonde hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «5'10"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «152lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «slim»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «none»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «none»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «none»

⊰Scars⊱
    «nothing notable»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «father»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ stubborn, hot-headed, conceited, egotistical, intelligent, snobbish, loyal, proud, brave, friendly, brash, easily interested, caring, flirty, risky

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ Learning, money, being in charge, self-preservation, reading, friends, family, spoiling significant other, cats, magic, fantasy genres, snow peas, seafood, sports, flying, heights

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ dogs, being undermined, being wrong, being bossed around, idiots, giving second chances, grape leaves, cheese

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ climbing, resilience, quick learner, reading, leading others, rugby

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ rugby, track (high jump), being in charge, self-preservation, reading, learning

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ resilient, intelligent, loyal, brave, friendly, caring, good at keeping order and bossing others around, hard-working

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ Stubborn, aggressive, too proud, following orders

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ dying young, going broke, being a failure, not having a son

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ have a son (once he has a 'male heir' he won't care if he ever has another child), reach the top of his line of work

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «evergreen green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Emerald Malfoy || 39... would be 44 || dead
    ❥ Father:: Falcon Malfoy || 48 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «None... though he wants a son one day»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Dobby:: male, 3yr, Maine Coon
    Draco:: male, 2.5yr, Tabby Cat
    Gramps:: male, 9yr, long-furred tabby cat
    Grumpy:: male, 12yr, DSH»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Belle Swan ~ Fiance»

tumblr_np3gkyYn0P1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

embed.php

#9e64d9
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Oakley Zara Dutch»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Ohck-lee ✈ Zah-rah ✈ Duh-tch»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Oak, Oaky, Dutch, Dutchess»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «16, November 27th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Lord 3's Knight 4»

⊰Job⊱
    «Knight»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Julie Kennedy»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Allergic to bee stings and pollen, sunburns easily»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «100% Aeresthinian (english)»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «dark, stormy golden-green eyes that reflect all her emotions»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «Naturally curly carrot-orange hair that falls in loose rings to her mid-back. It is a bit longer straightened, but Oakley rarely wears it straight.»

⊰Height⊱
    «4'11"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «107lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «very pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «tiny, petite»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks with many more sparse freckles randomly around her body.»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «Ear lobes are pierced twice each, right cartilage is pierced once, belly button is pierced once»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «several scattered across her body that she tries to keep hidden, all from her childhood.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her paternal uncle»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Oakley tends to be a very reserved girl. She is not quick to trust but also not quick to jump to conclusions. She is quiet and hides her emotions with everything she has. Even though Oakley smiles on the outside she is often thinking, her mind going 100miles a minute with whirlwind thoughts that cause a range of silent emotions to course through her head. Oakley is a kind person who practically lives by the saying "forgive and forget"... which sometimes comes back to hurt her. Often people may see her as naive because of this. Although she is quiet, Oakley does love to have a good time and will rarely turn one down, especially if her friends are involved.

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ family, friends, parties, writing, ballet, gymnastics, horseback riding, surfing, singing, modelling, having fun, animals

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ lying, getting hurt, mean people, smoking, abuse, bees, bugs, spiders, the dark, heights

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ horseback riding, surfing, singing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ ballet, gymnastics, singing, surfing, horseback riding, writing

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ pensive, king, horseback riding, singing, calculating, non-judgmental

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ wary, reserved, naive, easily hurt emotionally, not trusting, animals, loved ones

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ Oakley never tells anyone how she feels and rarely talks about herself, especially careful not to bring up her past

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ being hurt again, the dark, startling noises, being stung by bees, insects, arachnids

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «
    Born on November 27th, Oakley was born and raised on the English coast with her mom, dad and older brother. She and her brother have always had an amazing relationship even though he is four years older and quite immature. Everything was just as it should be for the first six years of her life, but as she grew up, Oakley wasn't becoming the little girl her mother had wanted. Oakley still had carrot-colored hair like her uncle, not the honey blonde color her mother so wanted. Oak's eyes didn't stay light blue, by the time she was eight months old they had become green and by the time she was one they were golden-green, darkening or lightening as her mood and emotion changes. Oakley tried to be everything her mom wanted, she tried modelling... that was fun for a while, until she grew up and they wanted her to look like more of a stick figure than she already was. She enrolled in dance and gymnastics which she did well in, she excelled in horseback riding and surfing which didn't make her mom overly happy. Cheerleading wasn't exactly Oakley's cup of team and that didn't help the relationship with her mom. Eventually the red-head was being hit, slapped, shoved, pushed, and occasionally punched and kicked by her mother when no one was around. Oakley never said anything as that just made everything worse, her mother would just tell her father that they had a clumsy, un-coordinated disgrace of a daughter. He would say she wasn't a disgrace and leave it at that. Three years ago the metaphorical cat was let out of the bag and her mom was arrested for child abuse after Oakley ended up in the hospital from being pushed down the stairs. She had broken her right ankle in the fall and doctors had diagnosed at least eight old, un-reported fractures: 3 in her fingers, her left wrist, both elbows, right fibula fracture and her left clavicle. After the arrest her parents divorced, obviously he got custody over Oakley and her brother, being super overprotective already, of course stayed close to them... besides the fact that leaving meant he might actually need to get a job and stop sleeping around. After the divorce the three of them moved to a town less than fifteen minutes from London, they moved in with her uncle whom they still live with. About eight months ago her father re-married a childhood friend of her uncle's and about four months ago her brother found a baby on the doorstep addressed to him. Within the last year Oakley has gotten a new mom and become an aunt.
    »

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «purple»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mother | Salena Zoe Brinclhof, 37, unknown-presumed alive
    Father | Nestor Franklin Dutch, 41, alive
    Step-Mother | Tracey Liliana Dutch <nee Smurf>, 41, alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Brother | Phillip Lucien Dutch, 20, alive, father to Bianca»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «Uncle | Laramie Gabriel Dutch, 45, alive
    Niece | Bianca Violet Dutch, 4months, alive, daughter of Phillip and unknown woman»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Rosie & Nikko:: 3months & 1year, female & male, silver tabby & long-haired dachshund
    Miles & Squeaks:: males, 4years & 2 years, english bulldog & guinea pig
    Spike:: male, 2 weeks, hedgehog»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me!»

tumblr_nqdmnwOG0D1tw3lmao3_400.jpg

embed.php

#1f41a6
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Nathaniel Quincy Asgard»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Nay-than-ee-el ✈ Qwin-cee ✈ As-gahrd»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Nathan, Nate, Nat»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «21, October 12th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Serf»

⊰Job⊱
    «Bard»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Landon Liboiron»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «vision problems, cataracts runs in his family though he doesn't have it yet. He has a touch of glaucoma (which he would take medicine for daily and he would wear contacts to aid with his far-sightedness... if there was a real thing for this in medieval time. Instead it just seams as though he is 'cursed/loosing his sight') Allergic to cats, rabbits and pine.»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «100% Norwegian»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «cloudy blue-silver»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «shaggy, medium length brown hair with natural, dark-dirty blondish highlights»

⊰Height⊱
    «5'9"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «163lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «normal caucasian tone»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «semi-muscular, semi-average»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «None»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «Nothing unusual»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «Healthy mix of both parents»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ protective, trusting, helpful, possessive of loved ones, can be controlling, musically inclined, athletic, quiet, fun-loving, charming, somewhat respectful

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ oranges, lemon merengue, strawberry-kiwi flavoured drinks, music, playing the clarinet, playing the guitar, playing the cello, teaching others, learning new things, sharp-shooting, sports

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ stuck-up people, limes, strawberry, talapia, cats, rabbits, goldfish <the food and the animal>, his eyesight, contacts, medicine

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ clarinet, guitar, cello

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ making music, archery

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ music, playing and learning various instruments with both precision accuracy and speed.

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ his eyesight, cooking, sewing

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ going blind, dying, being forced into a particular way of life.

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «royal blue»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mother || Reba Paige Asgard <nee Lupo>, 51, seamstress
    Father || Roger Perseus Asgard, 52, Taylor

⊰Siblings⊱
    «None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «Maternal Grandmother || Julianna Myra Lupo <nee fien>, 78»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Thor:: male, 7months, bloodhound
    Vader:: male, 2years, german shepherd
    Loki & Frejya:: male & female, 3years & 9months, mastiff»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me!»

tumblr_o1bwsvt7d11tw3lmao4_500.jpg

embed.php

• ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Harper Ophelia Zimmermann»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Har-per ✈ Oh-feel-ee-ah ✈ Zhim-er-mhan»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Harps, Harpsichord»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «25, March 7th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Serf»

⊰Job⊱
    «Seamstress»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Tiffany Alvord»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Her left eye is ever so slightly lazy (though it's nearly impossible to tell unless she is exhausted), but otherwise she is healthy»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «50% Armenian <both>, 25% Irish <mom>, 25% German <dad>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «dark, stormy green»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «long and loosely curly dark brown hair»

⊰Height⊱
    «5'3"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «117lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «thin, small framed»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «none»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ear lobes pierced twice each, industrial piercing in right ear»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «none»

⊰Scars⊱
    «nothing extreme»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «her paternal grandfather and his twin sister (grandaunt)»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ honest, musically inclined, artistic, patient, diligent, serious yet playful, easily distracted, easily trusting, procrastinator but reliable, witty, sarcastic

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ family, friends, music, playing the harp, singing, composing, writing lyrics, poetry, learning new instruments, sewing, making crafts, photography, animals, swimming, body-boarding, boogie-boarding, parasailing, the smell of hay

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ asparagus, venison, turkey, apricots, pine nuts, kale, seaweed, jellyfish, sharks, boredom, math, science, fighting

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ riding, making music, composing, improvising, swimming, dancing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ archery, hiking, singing, learning new instruments, writing

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ musically inclined, friendly, playful, respectful, responsible, honest, trustworthy

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ Procrastinator, picky eater, too trusting, easily distracted

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ Sharks, war, death, incurable sickness

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «Bronze»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Astrid Zimmermann || 48 || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Otto Zimmermann || 55 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Brother:: Arden Zimmermann || 31 || Alive
    Brother:: Hank Zimmermann || 29 || Alive
    Brother:: Carl Zimmermann || 27 || Alive
    Sister:: Crystal Zimmermann || 23 || Alive
    Brother:: Jackson Zimmermann || 21 || Alive
    Sister:: Eliza Zimmermann || 17 || Alive
    Brother:: Marley Zimmermann || 15 || Alive»

⊰Extended Family
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «Daughter:: Jaelyn - 9yr old»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Ginger:: female, 4mo, golden retriever-german shepherd mix
    Harley:: male, 4mo, golden retriever-german shepherd mix
    Into the Abyss "Shadowwalker":: stallion, 10yr, 15.2hh black Quarter Horse»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (her first husband was killed almost four months ago, so only open to a crush right now)»

tumblr_o1bwsvt7d11tw3lmao7_500.jpg

embed.php

#6e143c
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Jaelyn Natalya Zimmermann»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Jay-lin ✈ Nah-Tal-ee-ah ✈ Zhim-er-mhan»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Jae, Zippyzoo»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «9, May 3rd»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Serf»

⊰Job⊱
    «Stable Girl, Castle Help»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «sunburns and overheats easily. She faints and gets physically sick when she is too hot.»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «25% Armenian <mom>, 25% Irish <both>, 50% German <both>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «murky brown»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «long and wavy dark brown hair with natural dirty blonde and light brown highlights.»

⊰Height⊱
    «4'0" <final 5'3">»

⊰Weight⊱
    «44lbs <final 103lbs>»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «very pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «skinny, lithe, nimble»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ear lobes once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «none»

⊰Scars⊱
    «nothing extraordinary»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «healthy mix of both parents»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ Bookworm, tolerant, protective, hard-working, whimsical, dreamer, intelligent, honest, trustworthy, persevering, ambitious, friendly, graceful, gracious

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ dancing, riding, animals, family, friends, having fun, learning, reading, gymnastics, running, nighttime, snow, cold weather, singing

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ most meats, being contained, lies, backstabbers, failure, giving up, heat

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ riding, dancing, keeping things organized, bookkeeping, gymnastics, learning, reading, singing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ reading, riding, gymnastics, dancing, dreaming, working towards her goals, singing

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ fast reader, tolerant, not afraid to dream, honest, smart, trustworthy, gracious, dancing, gymnastics, singing

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ over-protective, brutally honest, over ambitious, heat, failure, animals

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ dying, being alone forever, failure

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «Eggplant»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Harper Zimmermann || 25 || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Henrik Blaum || 27... would be 27 || Dead, passed almost 4 months prior

⊰Siblings⊱
    «None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Dancing with Danger "Fire":: mare, 8yr, 15.2hh light chestnut quarter horse cross
    Lucy:: female, 3yr, ball python
    Luna:: female, 5yr, boston terrier»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me! (open crush)»

tumblr_o1bwijFV4Z1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

embed.php

#40a851
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Cambree Abigale Nash»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Cam-bree ✈ Ab-ihg-ale ✈ Na-sh»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Cam, Cami, Bree, Nashville»

⊰Age & Birthday
    «17, December 16th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Female ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «stranger»

⊰Job⊱
    «Nature & Wildlife Photographer, Student of Visual Arts at Merryway College in California (same college as the other 4 strangers)»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Unknown ... she is from Oak Hill Tennessee, a small city of just of 4600 people roughly 7 miles (about 15 min) south of Nashville.»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «Epilepsy & Type I Diabetes, both are closely medicated and she rarely has seizures, however she does have 4 cats, two of which are seizure alert animals and one is always with her. She also bruises extremely easily... the type of easily where you poke her the wrong way and twenty minutes later that spot is black and blue»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «50% English <dad>, 30% Polish <mom>, 20% French <mom>»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «bright baby blue»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «very long and mostly straight striking red hair with natural hay colored and honey blonde highlights.»

⊰Height⊱
    «5'4.5"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «122lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «very pale»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «slim»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «covered in freckles, a small light brown birthmark in no particular shape on the bottom of her right foot»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «ear lobes pierced once each, belly button pierced once»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «This on her outer right ankle»

⊰Scars⊱
    «she has quite a few nicks and marks from past experiences with work, but the only really bad one is about 5 inches long and on the small of her lower back.»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «Her mother»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ creative, determined, friendly, flirty, happy-go-lucky, passionate, unafraid to dream, brave, grateful, graceful, skeptical, respectful, loyal, optimistic

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ gymnastics, animals, friends, flirting, dancing, acrobatics, photography, nature, camping, family, harry potter, friendly/healthy debates, making short films, animating things

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ useless fighting, death, medicine, doctor visits, needles, breaking bones, getting hurt, overly sweet foods, hospitals, blood tests

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ gymnastics, sketching, photography, film, acrobatics, taking risks, dancing, rock climbing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ gymnastics, flirting, dancing, photography, acrobatics, taking risks, exploring, trying new things

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ happy-go-lucky, optimist, loyal, polite, passionate, determined, gymnastics, resilient, photography

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ risky to near the point of absurd stupidity, health issues, animals, snakes, cats, not a good singer, can't play an instrument well at all, stubborn, opinionated.

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ when she was ten, Cambree had a seizure mid double-bar dismount. She flew off and landed on the mat but with a sickening crack. She had broken her right femur badly as well as dislocating both her legs from her hip and forcing her tailbone into a wacky position that put a lot of pressure on her spine. She needed extensive surgery that resulted in the scar on her back. For almost a year everyone was unsure if she'd be able to walk again.

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ hospitals, blood tests, going into a coma

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «dark mint green»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Ariadne Hartwell-Nash || 53 || Alive
    ❥ Father:: Nicholas Nash || 58 || Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «Sister:: Amee Nash || 22 || Alive
    Brother:: Brock Nash || 22 || Alive
    Sister:: Daphne Nash || 12 || Alive»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Bambi, Quiver, Tank:: male, 9mo - 4yr - 7yr, red tailed deer - capybara - African tortoise
    August:: male, 3yr, rosy boa
    Basil:: male, 5yr, green tree boa
    Cinnamon:: female, 7yr, rainbow boa
    Bert:: male, 5mo, super tiger reticulated python
    Nagini:: female, 5yr, madagascar ground boa
    February:: female, 8mo, ball python
    Paprika, Caraway:: female - male, 4yr - 5yr, tabby cats => seizure alert cats, normally Caraway is with her
    Pepper, Oregano:: female - male, 3mo, tabby cats => kits of Paprika and Caraway
    Sweetie:: female, 7yr, corn snake»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me!»

tumblr_o6pz95HlhW1tw3lmao4_250.jpg

embed.php

#631d15
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «Edwin Lou Perault-Barnes»

⊰Pronunciation⊱
    «Ed-whin ✈ Lhou ✈ Per-auhlt-Bahrns»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «Ed, Eddie»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «25, December 7th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «Serf»

⊰Job⊱
    «Stable Boy for the King, his family and his guard (he also has a small farm of his own just inside the forest)»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; Matthew Lewis»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «None»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «Aeresthinian»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «dark silvery-sea blue/green»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «curly/wavy dark brown hair that he generally keeps rather short to help avoid the curling»

⊰Height⊱
    «6'1"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «174lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «slightly on the pale side, but not by much»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «strong, toned»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «none»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «none»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «none»

⊰Scars⊱
    «nothing that needs major explaining»

⊰Familial Resemblance⊱
    «His maternal aunt»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    ❥ gentle, calm, brave, humble, helpful, serious but tries to be playful, intelligent, athletic but clumsy, quick-thinking, protective, truthful, reliable

⊰Likes⊱
    ❥ horses, nature, plants, camping, exploring, swimming, soccer, boxing, archery, fencing, reading, learning, chess, checkers, traveling, adventure, sparring, medieval reenactments, open spaces, riding

⊰Dislikes⊱
    ❥ seeing loved ones get hurt, fighting, poison, football, heights, caves, pineapples, coconut, mokeys, apes, llamas

⊰Talents⊱
    ❥ studying, learning, soccer, riding, fencing, chess

⊰Hobbies⊱
    ❥ archery, checkers, swimming, hiking, camping, exploring, fencing, traveling, riding, learning, chess

⊰Strengths⊱
    ❥ gentle, helpful, reliable, honest, brave, riding, fencing, smart

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    ❥ over-protective, clumsy, overly serious, loved ones, animals, nature

⊰Secrets⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰Fears⊱
    ❥ loosing a loved one, never finding love, dying young

⊰Aspirations⊱
    ❥ RP..

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «burnt sienna»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    ❥ Mother:: Marie Perault || 40... would be 42 || dead
    ❥ Father:: Lou Barnes || 45 || alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «None»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «Open Maternal Aunt»

⊰Children⊱
    «None»

⊰Pets⊱
    «Sleepy, Lynx:: female - male, 2yr, DSH
    The Princess Bride "Buttercup":: mare, 12yr, 14.5hh red leopard Appaloosa
    Candy:: female, 4yr, Saint Bernard
    Dutch:: male, 2.5yr, Weimaraner
    Inspector Gadget "Inspector":: stallion, 7yr, 16.2hh dapple grey Dutch Warmblood
    Bilbo:: male, 10mo, beagle
    Basil:: female, 8yr, tabby cat
    Stryker:: male, 4yr, persian
    Brenna, Samantha:: female, 3yr - 5yr, english cocker spaniels
    Owl:: female, 4yr, DSH
    Shorty, Martin:: female - male, 2yr - 12yr, Hereford heifer - tuxedo cat
    Marley:: male, 10yr, yellow lab
    Twix:: male, 1yr, rabbit
    Noodle, Bob, Esther:: female - male - female, 5yr, boer goat - alpine goat - boer goat
    McFuddle:: male, 3yr, rabbit»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Courting Caterina»

picture
name pic
#COLOR
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «-»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «-»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «-, - -»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «Fem/Male ☮ Straight»

⊰Position⊱
    «-»

⊰Job⊱
    «-»

⊰Extra Information⊱
    «FC; -»
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «-»

⊰Ethnic Background⊱
    «-»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «-»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «-»

⊰Height⊱
    «-»

⊰Weight⊱
    «-lbs»

⊰Skin Tone⊱
    «-»

⊰Body Build⊱
    «-»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «-»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «-»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «-»

⊰Scars⊱
    «-»
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    -

⊰Likes⊱
    -

⊰Dislikes⊱
    -

⊰Talents⊱
    -

⊰Hobbies⊱
    -

⊰Strengths⊱
    -

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    -

⊰Secrets⊱
    -

⊰Fears⊱
    -

⊰History⊱
    «RP»

⊰Favorite Color⊱
    «-»
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    -

⊰Siblings⊱
    «-»

⊰Extended Family⊱
    «N/A»

⊰Children⊱
    «-»

⊰Pets⊱
    «-»

⊰Friends⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Enemies⊱
    «Tag Me!»

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «Tag Me!»

images (12).jpg
- Full Name
Anne Rose Blood
- Nickname/s
Rose
- Age & Birthday
28 and October 13th
- Gender & Sexuality
Female Heterosexual
- Position
Queen
- Job
Queen
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
Bronchitis, but no word for it back then besides coughing spell
- Physical Description
eyes: Blue
hair: long blonde
height: 5'6
weight: 110
- Personality
Kind
Loyal
Caring
brave
smart
daring
level headed and temperamental
out spoken
prideful
poised
riding horses
medicine
Her husband
her children
Bows
swords
- Dislikes
Harm coming to her family
arguing
knights fawning over her
belief in magic
- Talents
Riding horses
shooting a bow
- Hobbies
riding
shooting bow and arrows
- Strengths
pride
smarts
- Weaknesses
temper
family
- History {optional}
rp out
- Family
Mother alasia field 47 would be 54 deceased
Father Aslan field 57 alive
Brother Zeus Field 17 alive
The King ϟ Rendal Blood
➳ First/Eldest /Princess ϟ Kyla Blood
➳ Second Child/First Prince ϟ Preston Blood
➳ Third Princess ϟ Elsie Blood
➳ Fourth/Youngest Princess ϟ Juliana Blood
- Pets
draft horse Zink 3
Blood hounds Named Asia Luke and shelby 4
Munchkin kittens named Sparky and Rose 4 months
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
- Family Members that others can play
Brother
- Other
FC: Keira Knightley

1318821745.jpg
- Full Name
Jade Lynn Campbell
- Nickname/s
- Age & Birthday
29 November 3rd
- Gender & Sexuality
Female Heterosexual
- Position
Lady Campbell
- Job
Takes care of kids and Lords house while her husband is gone
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
None she is no serf
- Physical Description
eyes
Green
hair
Long brown and wavy
height
5'7
weight
- Personality
prideful
smart
witty
funny
kind
untrusting
loyal
daring
small temper
outspoken
swimming
singing
music
dancing
family
- Dislikes
liars
stupidy
talk of witch craft
her family getting hurt
- Talents
singing
fighting
- Hobbies
herbs/ medicine
reading
- Strengths
smart
wits
fight
- Weaknesses
Family
children
pride
- History
- Family
Mother and Father Elaine and Jack both deceased 56 and 60
Sister unknown
➳ Lord ϟ Thomas Campbell
➳ Lady ϟ Jade Campbell
➳ Daughter ϟ Oleysia Campbell
➳ Middle Son ϟ Peter Campbell
➳ Youngest Daughter ϟ Mackenzi Campbell
- Pets
Dire wolf named Artisia 3
Draft horse named Hesager 4
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse
Lord Thomas Husband
none
- Other
FC: Elizabeth Gillies

images.jpg
- Full Name
Shayla Hess
- Nickname/s
Shea
- Age & Birthday
24 December 5th
- Gender & Sexuality
- Position
stranger
- Job
professional cave diver and rock climber, also tattoo artist
- Ethnicity
Australian
- Health issues
none can't with her line of work
- Physical Description
eyes
blue/ green
hair
Long brown and straight
height
5'6
weight
Piercings
ears and nose
Tattoos
Left arm sleeve and start of sleeve on right
Natural markings
Scars on her back and a birth mark under her shoulder
- Personality
fun
smart
witty
charming
sarcastic
out going
adventurous
prideful
no fear
daring
diving
surfing
parkor
working out
horror films
tattoos
anything dangerous and daring
spicy foods
music
singing
bikes
fighting
- Dislikes
stupidity
cruelty
bullies
chick flicks
not having her friend shave her back
sweet foods
macho men who think just cause she is a girl she cant take them
being underestimated
- Talents
diving
swimming
climbing
tattooing
- Hobbies
diving
exploring
mechanics
reading
working out
- Strengths
smarts
brains
- Weaknesses
mouth ( gets her in trouble)
pets
- History {optional}
- Family
Alexander Hess a President in a biker gang alive 57
Gemma hess ol lady to her pops alive 56
- Pets
Sage 2 year old German german shepeard
munckin cat named Roy 3 years old
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
Brother/Best friend
- Other
FC: unknown

e2368988d687b53319cd69d9a3c62f0d.jpg
- Full Name
Belle Swan soon to be Malfoy
- Nickname/s
none
- Age & Birthday {18+}
24 October 31st
- Gender & Sexuality
Female Heterosexual
- Position
Fiance to Lincoln
- Job
lady in training
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
blue/ stormy grey
hair
long blondish brown hair
height
5'5
weight
- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
reading
writing
riding horses
music
dancing
fighting secretly
herbs healing purpose
chivalry
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
dishonor
- Talents
reading
fighting
herbs
- Hobbies
herbs
making drinks
fighting
- Strengths
reading
smarts
- Weaknesses
family pets
- History
- Family
Mother Hillain Swan alive 51
Father Harold Swan alive 65
Brother Bellamy alive 18
younger sister Gwen alive 4
- Pets
Allister Arabian horse 3 years of age
Wolf hound drake 4 years old
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
Lincoln Malfoy
none
- Other
FC: Emily de Ravin

84914e7a512ce88f966971b4a6b2e5bc.jpg
- Full Name
Mackenzi Campbell
- Nickname/s
Kenzi
- Age & Birthday {18+}
- Gender & Sexuality
Female heterosexual
Female Heterosexual
- Position
youngest Campbell child
- Job
be a kid
- Ethnicity Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
blue
hair
long and blonde brown
height
3'7
weight
31 lbs
- Personality
funny
kind
sweet
loving
playful
shy
kind hearted
running about
humming
animals
soft things
music
parties
imagination
dancing
- Dislikes
green foods
mean people
stupidity
being treated like a baby
not getting the attention she wants from her parents
- Talents
singing
dancing
- Hobbies
swimming
playing
pretending
- Strengths
her imagination
pretending
- Weaknesses
animals her family
- History {optional}
- Family
➳ Lord ϟ Thomas Campbell
➳ Lady ϟ Jade Campbell
➳ Sister ϟ Oleysia Campbell
➳ Brother ϟ Peter Campbell
- Pets
Hopper a rex rabbit 2
mew mew and hessy munchkin kittens 2 months
Shadow Rottweiler 3
Rex shetlon Pony 3
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
n/a
none
- Other
FC: Baliee Madison

images (6).jpg
Full Name
Violet Brown
- Nickname/s
vi
- Age & Birthday {18+}
- Gender & Sexuality
Female Heterosexual
- Position
Serf
- Job
Bar maiden
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
bronchitis or chronic cough
- Physical Description
eyes
Hazel
hair
white and straight
height
5'5
weight
- Personality
sarcastic
funny
charming
ditsy
flirty
sweet
kind
ill tempered
singing
riding
fighting
adventure
high seas
- Dislikes
stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
being hit on
- Talents
singing
fighting
charming
- Hobbies
reading
telling fortunes
- Strengths
pride
temper
- Weaknesses
temper and pride
- History
- Family
Mother Zalia alive 55
Father Zeke Brown alive 67
Brother Unknown
- Pets
Knight her Arabian horse 4
Lion and Tiger Mastiffs 3
- Other relationships
Friends
open
Enemies
open
significant other
open
Long lost brother
- Other
FC: Emily Browning​

Last edited:
underworld_michaelsheen.jpg
- Full Name
Lucian Valhalla
- Nickname/s
none
- Age & Birthday {18+}
32 August 13th
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
First Lieutenant to the king
- Job
protect the royal family
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
blue
hair
Long brown
height
6'2
weight
- Personality
Sarcastic
Funny
smart
witty
charming
brave
Daring
ambitious
fighting
protecting
training
looking after the royal children
drinking
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
- Talents
fighting
protecting
- Hobbies
Riding
reading
protecting
- Strengths
protection
fighting
- Weaknesses
pride
his keeps
- History
rp
- Family
Mother unknown
Father Veris alive 65
Sister unknown
- Pets
Horse named midnight 4
Gourd dogs named Killer and sage
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
Sister
- Other
FC: Michael Sheen

6931371-nikolaj-coster-waldau.jpeg
- Full Name
Jamie Lannister
- Nickname/s
none
- Age & Birthday {18+}
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
Lord 3
- Job
Lord of his lands
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
Blue
hair
blonde short
height
6'1
weight
- Personality
Brave
loyal
caring
smart
witty
charming
Tempermental
Daring
adventurous
family
reading
fighting
protecting his lands and family
animals
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
- Talents
fighting
protecting his family
riding horses
- Hobbies
Spending time with his wife
riding horses
training
- Strengths
pride
family
- Weaknesses
family
animals
- History {optional}
- Family
➳Lord ϟ Jamie Lannister
➳ Lady ϟ Happily?
➳ Child ϟ only child is the Captain of the Guard, Caterina Burnhilde
- Pets
Zoey a black Horse
len and Rune Mastiffs
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
sister
- Other
Fc:Nikolaj Coster

MV5BMTU0NTMxOTgzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTEzMTkyNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
- Full Name
William Hallin
- Nickname/s
Will
- Age & Birthday {18+}
25 June 13th
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
Lead Knight for Lord Lannister
- Job
Knight
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
blue
hair
blonde
height
6'3
weight
- Personality
Charming
witty
Smart
Ambitious
loyal
Daring
Brave
prideful
egotistical
tempermental
Sarcastic
fighting
protecting
training
reading
swimming
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
- Talents
Swimming
training
fighting
- Hobbies
riding
fighting
- Strengths
Smarts
charm
- Weaknesses
pride
ego
- History {optional}
- Family
- Pets
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
- Family Members that others can play Brother
- Other
FC: Heath Ledger

Jaqen_H'ghar_2x08.jpg
- Full Name
Jaqen H'ghar
- Nickname/s
none
- Age & Birthday
28 January 13th
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
Knight 6 for king
- Job
Knight
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
green
hair
Brown blonde medium length
height
6'1
weight
- Personality
Charming
witty
Smart
Sarcastic
Daring
Brave
loyal
prideful
tempermental
fighting
protecting
training
playing with the youngest princess he liked watching over her
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
- Talents
Swimming
fighting
- Hobbies
riding
swimming
fighting
- Strengths
kindness
swords
- Weaknesses
The youngest princess
animals
- History {optional}
- Family
Mom deceased
Dad Deceased
- Pets
Roval a black Horse
Rover and Rafe Wolf dogs
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
- Family Members that others can play none
- Other
FC:Thomas Wlaschiha

andy-andy-whitfield-19314834-219-286.jpg
- Full Name
Andy White
- Nickname/s
none
- Age & Birthday
24 October 23rd
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
Knight 3 for Lord 1
- Job
Knight
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
blue
hair
Long brown
height
6'3
weight
- Personality
Sarcastic
Funny
smart
witty
charming
tempermental
kind
funny
Sarcastic
riding
horses
running
dogs
protecting
- Dislikes
Stupidity
cruelty
disloyalty
dishonesty
Weakness
- Talents
Fighting
joking
- Hobbies
swimming
fighting
reading
- Strengths
charm
witt
- Weaknesses
Family he is protecting
pride
- History
- Family
Mother Deceased
Father Deceased
Sister unknown
- Pets
Dia and Lysander Chow dogs 3
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
open
- Family Members that others can play Sister
- Other
FC: Andy Whitfield

full-freddie-highmore-439821492.jpg
- Full Name
Peter Campbell
- Nickname/s
Little Lord
- Age & Birthday
5 May 10th
- Gender & Sexuality
Male Heterosexual
- Position
Middle Campbell child
- Job
child
- Ethnicity
Aeresthinian
- Health issues
none
- Physical Description
eyes
Hazel
hair
Brown blondish
height
4'1
weight
55lbs
- Personality
Daring
Brave
prideful
tempermental
egotistical
adventurous
out spoken
outgoing
bow and arrows
fighting
playing
swimming
- Dislikes
Stupidity
disloyalty
dishonesty
Weakness
- Talents
Riding
using a bow
- Hobbies
swimming
playing
riding
fighting
- Strengths
Pride
love
temper
- Weaknesses
Pride
family
- History
- Family

- Pets
Snow a white horse
Razor and Hill Blood hounds
- Other relationships
friend
open
enemy
open
none
- Family Members that others can play none
- Other
FC: Freddie Highmore​

Last edited:
Peronell7.jpg

Caterina Aeryn Lannister
Bull of Aeresthia

[BCOLOR=#800000]Full Name[/BCOLOR]
Caterina Aeryn Lannister
[BCOLOR=#800000]Nickname[/BCOLOR]
Cate or Cap'n
Bull of Aeresthia
[BCOLOR=#800000]Age & Birthday[/BCOLOR]
23 years old born at the time of Beltane (May 1st)
[BCOLOR=#800000]Gender & Sexuality [/BCOLOR]
Female and Straight
[BCOLOR=#800000]Position[/BCOLOR]
Captain of the King's Guard
[BCOLOR=#800000]Ethnicity [/BCOLOR]
Aeresthinian
[BCOLOR=#800000]Health issues[/BCOLOR]
Mild allergies

68dccc15c83444c303cb165821c6b690.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]Physical Description[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Eyes:[/BCOLOR]
Stormy Blue
[BCOLOR=#800000]Hair Color/length:[/BCOLOR]
It is red in color and reaches all the way to her waist.
[BCOLOR=#800000]Height:[/BCOLOR]
Five feet Seven inches tall
[BCOLOR=#800000]Weight:[/BCOLOR]
156 lbs of muscle
[BCOLOR=#800000]Markings:[/BCOLOR]
She has three parallel scars on her left arm from a sword battle at the age of 15
[BCOLOR=#800000]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Generous- Cat is more of a giving than receiving person and it makes her feel better when she gives back to the serfs
Dependable- She is the one person you can count on for practically anything.
Patient- Cat can wait out anything and has the pension for being that way when it comes to training troops
Independent- Cat feels that she needs her independence and feels that she doesn't need a man to define who she is like most females.
Persistent- She will go again and again to achieve a goal she sets for herself and will never rest until she achieves it.
Stubborn- With her persistence being in play she will never back down from a challenge earning her the title Bull of Aeresthia
Possessive- Once something is hers she is so fiercely protective of its and she is especially that way when it comes to her family.
Critical- Her critical nature cause her to want to have perfections in her troops and will always point out what they are doing wrong so that they can correct their actions.
Jealous- Cat has been known to get jealous on occasions when someone she like is acting to overly affectionate with another.

[BCOLOR=#800000]Likes[/BCOLOR]
Training
Riding
Swords
Food
Armor crafting
Hunting
Tournaments
Gardening
[BCOLOR=#800000]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
Disloyalty
Lying
Snow(dreadful to travel in)
Losing
[BCOLOR=#800000]Talents[/BCOLOR]
Sword Fighting
Horse Riding
Hunting

Knightess_Javelin.jpg

[BCOLOR=#800000]Hobbies[/BCOLOR]
Training
Horse back riding
[BCOLOR=#800000]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
Horse Back Riding
Sword Fighting
Loyalty

[BCOLOR=#800000]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
Stubborn
Hates losing
To critical
[BCOLOR=#800000]History[/BCOLOR]
Will wright when I find her story
[BCOLOR=#800000]Family[/BCOLOR]
~~~~~~~
[BCOLOR=#800000]Pets[/BCOLOR]
blueroan.jpg

Blue-female-6 and a half years old- 16 1/2 hands high- Blue Roan Horse

jill_0281260840065.jpg

Matilda-Female- 2 years old- brindle Mastif

Northern-Inuit-Dog-3.jpg

Maximus- male- 6 months old- Nothern Inuit Dog
[BCOLOR=#800000]Other relationships [/BCOLOR]
Currently being Courted by-
Edwin Perault-Barnes

Enemies-
OPEN

Friends-
OPEN

Neutral-
OPEN

[BCOLOR=#800000]Family Members{that others can play} [/BCOLOR]
Father-Lord Jamie Lannister- 37- alive
Mother-Lord Threes wive*-
[BCOLOR=#800000]Other[/BCOLOR]
Face Claim: Virginia Hankins

Oh and the Second Lieutenant's Wife as well ^_^

Okay... Any knight or lord specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.