A Victorian Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know bucket of rainbows was an option.... I hardly ever look at the rating system.... XD

• Love
Reactions: Charlie
Name: Lillian Marbury
Race: Human
Appearance:85a86839054832c01773ed2d22cd0765.jpg Personalty: Lillian is a patient, yet hotheaded lady. She often tries not to be improper, but it sometimes falters, leaving her to speak before thinking.
Background: Lillian was raised by a wealthy family in nearby Derbyshire. Her Uncle Edward owned the Inn where she worked, until her uncle passed away due to a heart attack. When a revision was made to his will, it was discovered the Lillian would run the Inn. She is single, but feels like she is old enough to marry. She worked with her widowed Aunt Mary until she was sent to a poorhouse.
Weapon: A hunting rifle and a bow.

Come on, where everybody at? Let's get the show on the road!

To be honest, I think this died before it even started. But I plan to post whenever I get home today.

To be honest, I think this died before it even started. But I plan to post whenever I get home today.
Then tase the shit out of it and get it running. Zappy zappy motherfuckers. Come on!

.. It isn't dead... But I don't know what you expect me to do when I am simply waiting for others to post prior to me.. Haha. I have nothing for my characters to do - I made the first post. it's up to you guys to keep it going.

My character was never accepted so.

Interesting.

Going to set up a CS whever I get home.

Name:Meys Wolf

Race: Hunter

Appearance:

how-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_5.png

Personality: Meys is a clever and not-that-outgoing person. He prefers silent nights over noisy days but knows how to give a good talk. A person of morals, Meys has his feet attached to the ground as nails to the wood; he always puts what seems morally correct to him first rather than just act for the moment. Also, Weys is a hell of a gentleman, he respects every little member –Excepting for Body-Jumpers- of the society and gives women the treatment they deserve as the beautiful flowers they are.

Background: Ah, childhood is a beautiful thing to remember, doesn't matter who you are, you'll always have good memories of a smaller-you doing non sense things just for mere fun and entertainment, but this isn't how Meys remembers his. His father, Alexander Wolf, was the chief police in those times; the first thing Weys knew was that his mother died when gave birth to him. Alexander educated his only son through the path of justice and good-willing. No kid games, no "fun with your friends", no running off the streets; each time he wasn't in school, he had to go the Police Department with his father, which there trained his son to be a man of good, also taught him self-defense techniques. And so, Weys grew up being exactly what his father wanted him to be, it didn't last long until Weys first met his grandmother –Yes, he didn't know his grandparents- introduced by his father, but this familiar reunion wasn't just for him to meet his antecessors.

It was time for Weys to take count of the world hidden at his back, the horrible things that were actually happening, things that just a few members of the society knew about. How creatures known as "Body-Jumpers" lurked in the alleys and corners of the city, looking for their next prey… and how it was HIS work to help to stop these. Although, Weys didn't believe this at first stance, he thought that his grandma' was just going nuts and his father had to follow the game, yea, that had to be. But his opinion changed when he saw one with his very own eyes, how it suddenly turned into someone else.

Weapon: Weys is customized to the use of various weapons, from his own fists to muskets and revolvers, but he preferred to go with the weapons of his like, a single-blade rapier, made out of the best steel money can buy. And his very own bow, yes, there were crossbows and Weys knew about them, but he just didn't feel right using them.

Rapier_by_Vandred.png
a9e246c8eac53312fd20aca6aeb25b26.jpg

Name: Sir William Jones ( Adopted name )
Race: Body-Jumper

Occupation: He owns a large tea monopoly so he owns a large stock in the British East India Company. He also owns a fair portion of the expanding British railroad industry. Many body-jumpers know of him but the uneducated masses of England only think of him as a greedy politician.

Appearance: I'll give you a picture because I think it's easier. Just know that he's 5'9. ( He's from Victorian Romance Emma, I recommend the anime. )

Personality: Cool headed and different from other body-jumpers. He finds the need to kill humans unnecessary. He is in constant shame of his birth as a body-jumper and feels the need to seek atonement for himself. This is due to the fact that he believes his wife's death was due to the biological difference of a body-jumper and a human. In order to atone himself, he works endlessly to run the Pitt's family economic affairs. He presents a strict and callous demeanor but can develop strong feelings to those he has grown attached to, often giving them advice or secretly assisting them in certain situations.

Background: Sir William Jones is the child of two notorious body-jumpers, both whom were killed when he was an infant. His injured mother was able to leave him at the doorstep of a rising entrepreneur. He was then adopted as the eldest son of the Jones family, that of which is expanding their influence in the railroad industry. He later married Charlette Pitt, daughter of a large stock holder in the British East Indian Trade Company. Charlette later died from childbirth. Since then, he has worked to maintain the Pitt's family tea monopoly and to expand the Jone's family railroad influence. ( There's a hole in the story, like how he found out he was a body-jumper, but I will get to that in the roleplay. )

Weapon: He funds for the development of military firearms so he is allowed access to premium weapons, not released to the state army. However just like all guns at the time, they suck.

Attachments

• Will'sDad.jpg
    Will'sDad.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
^ I'm new at this so I have absolutely no idea how to put the picture in the post instead of attaching it.

That's awesome. I finally found a roleplay I am interested in and that happens. Ok thanks for the official notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.