A veteran to RPing, a newbie to this site.

M

My Muse Hates Me

Original poster
On this site I'll be RPing as my character, Tethebi. You can call me by his name, or you can call me Zeah. I've been RPing since I was 15, and I'm 20 now. I'm pretty literate. I'm not your typical female, though I do have some feminine tendencies. I'm not unfriendly, so go ahead and talk to me. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Zeah. Always good to have a veteran Rper join us, I think you'll like the site and fit in well. A good place to start, if you haven't already, is by filling out the Role-players resume located on your profile. After that check out the sign-up section and see what we have to offer, or start your own thread.

I'm October, nice to meet ya! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

On this site I'll be RPing as my character, Tethebi. You can call me by his name, or you can call me Zeah. I've been RPing since I was 15, and I'm 20 now. I'm pretty literate. I'm not your typical female, though I do have some feminine tendencies. I'm not unfriendly, so go ahead and talk to me. ^^

ZEAH. You joined. :) Sweet, I'll add you on my friends list. :D Your icon is pretty awesome by the way.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I swear we don't have tons of downtime like we did today! T______T

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I swear we don't have tons of downtime like we did today! T______T

It's okay, she's pretty busy. XD
I hope you have fun here Zeah, cuz so far, this is really fun.

Hey and welcome to Iwaku. I have been roleplaying since before I was 10 I am now 20 so if you want to roleplay let me know by pming me.

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I love newbies by the way~ x3

I'm open to RP any time~! So Shoot my a PM or message on my page! I promise I'm friendly and have had experience in RP. ^^
Glad to have you here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Are you assuming the persona of Tebethi? We have lots of roleplays with varying casts of characters and I know I've played dozens of different boys and girls, so most people typically play many different characters for roleplays here.
Anyway!
You should also come and say hi in the general section! There are fun threads to talk out of character with other members about things like your favorite Halloween costume.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to our lovely Iwaku! I hope you'll find some stories you like. We have many to choose from, and lots of fun discussions as well.

Check out Writing/Art as well. We have some fun writing challenges for roleplay posts, art and poetry. They're updated every week or two, so keep on checking in! We'd love to see a showcase from you, too. (: