A VERY SPECIAL BIRFDAY

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
HAPPY BIRFMAS AMP.

Let us celebrate by waxing nostalgic with our favorite Amp stories.

HEY AMP!

REMEMBER OOM? DO YOU? DO YOU?!

"Like that freaky girl with her Jedi mind trick powers from the Ring?"

Edit: FUCK GENERAL AND ANY LIES YOU MAY SEE THERE. THIS IS THE ONE TRUE BIRFDAY THREEEEEEEEAD!

*WALTZ INTO THREAD GUNSLINGER*

HEARD THERE WAS ANOTHER AMP BIRTHDAY THREAD IN THESE HERE PARTS....

RECKON IT TRUE, SEEIN' WHAT'S HERE...

*PUSHES HAT FROM HIS BROW*

FIGURE....

*SPITS MANLY STYLE*

WE AIN'T GOT ROOM FOR TWO BIRTHDAY THREADS...

WE GOTTA SETTLE DIE-LEMA WE GOT

*SLOWLY REACHES FOR HIS SIX SHOOTER...*

nicfacetemplate.png

WHERE'S HAPPY NIC WHEN HE'S NEEDED?

happy Birthday Amp

One year closer to the day I return you from that hellish place you were birthed from.

SPECIAL STORIES, YOU SAY?

HEY TEGAN, HEY, HEY, TEGAN, TEGAN....

DO YOU REMEMBER....

._ .

Ampu is clearly the one that wears the pants in their relationship.

PANTS ARE FOR SHY FAGGOTS WHO AREN'T ROCK-HARD CONFIDENT IN THEIR GLORIOUS MANHOOD.

Uh-huh, she totally wears the pants! Because dresses are pretty and I like being pretty. :D *Shimmies off to get Amp-husband a cold beer.*

And barefoot and pregnant is the only way to go!

._ .

YOU REMEMBER THAT GUY NAMED WEARL? I HATED THAT DICK.

So how's the trailer park this time of year?

Splendid. Your mom's been getting great business all week.

LMAO @ TEGFACE X2

OMFG I TOTALLY REMEMBER WEARL. GAWD, I HOPE HE NEVER FINDS IWAKU!

AND PAOROU'S FACE IS PENIS ENVY >:(

This whole damn place reeks of penis envy.

(Like Wearl.)

I take it he was rather small in stature then Tegan?

I remember him.

The rumor goes that he may have been "small in stature" according to the other OoM members.

But ANOTHER rumor once said something DRASTIC must have happened between Tegan and him. Something MEMORABLE ENOUGH to cause all this mention of him in this thread which honestly SURPRISES me. So it may BE that the following rumor is MORE than just a rumor.

Perhaps he and Tegan shared loving lover's love one night, a lone night of passion beyond anything others had given her in the past. One night that no other has matched since. And when he never returned in the following nights her loving lover's love turned to HATING HATER'S HATE. From that time on Tegan went to Ampoule, no longer able to be with another male.

BUT THIS IS ALL JUST ANCIENT STORIES, FROM-UM A FORUM BEFORE-UM FORUMS BEGANUM.

It wasn't his anger, though, that had a coil of shocked disbelief tightening her whole body. Dimly she recognised that the sharp, swift pang of sensation possessing her was instinctive female recognition of a man so alpha that no woman could or would even want to deny him.

This was a man born to stand head and shoulders above his peers—a man born to produce strong sons in his own image—a man born to take the woman of his choice to his bed and to give her such pleasure there that she would be bound to him by the mere memory for the rest of her life.

I THINK THAT'S HOW IT WENT.

EITHER THAT OR I AM CONFUSING IT WITH A CHEAP ROMANCE NOVEL.

wait a second...

WHY IS THIS TALK IN THIS THREAD?

AND EVERY WOMAN WANTS THEIR PATH TO LEAD TO AMPOULE, FOR AMPOULE'S PASSION AND SKILL KNOWS NO BOUNDS. AMPOULE IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CHOICE SHE CAN MAKE.

I see. So you're a tsundere lesbian. You'll make Chaos very happy.