A Very Serious Discussion About Sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really one for chocolate-type sweets. Not really one for sweets in general; kinda ironic given that I insist on going by the name Candy on literally every website I frequent. It's not that I don't like sweet food, it's just that I can only handle a few bites of it before I start to get sick of eating it. However, I am quite fond of sour and spicy candy, like Warheads or Hot Tamales, though I don't really consider them to be sweets since they are anything but sweet.

Oh, and licorice, I bloody love licorice; I could eat that stuff all day and never get sick of it. I miss the days when my mom would buy those big ol' tubs of Redvines, but I go through them so fast it's no wonder she stopped buying them.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Astoria
Many good ones have been mentioned already. A couple that I like, but that haven't been mentioned: tamarind candy and mango lollipops with chile. Been having huge cravings for those things recently.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Astoria
Wait..didn't I already post this somewhere? idk. But this shit is so good It'll make you want to stab somebody.

sees-candies-review-assorted.jpg

I love cherry jello with whipped cream. It is so sorely underrated!

• Love
Reactions: Hana
un-size-chocolate-candy-bars-assortment-127472-im.jpg

candy-type-chocolate.jpg

images

imgs_1.jpg

candy-brand-jolly-rancher.jpg

39513b4a339a4c26607e4bda451d3bfb.jpg

Mwahhahhaa. .. I hope I set off a few sweet tooth issues with these! :D

102935.jpg

Buy these for me, and your suddenly the best thing in the world.

S'MORES

Mango-flavored licorice, almost as good as the real thing!

Murder Death Kill: "Mango Flavored Licorice?!" How is that even possible? and where do I find it?

I love Dark Chocolate. I love Chocolate Covered Cherries. Put both of those together and.... Good lord.

Twizzlers, the basic regular kind. Andes Candies Mint Thins. There's plenty more but those two usually top my list at any given moment.

Also a big fan of the wintergreen Ice Breakers mints. Usually have a container of those on hand.

images
Oh, I was worried this would actually be serious, but if I have to say my favorite candy/chocolate...​

White chocolate~ i'm an absolute sucker for it. Or any type of fruity candy, really. Especially taffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.