3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
_82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

DO YOU NEED CORGI PUPPIES? THE ANSWER IS YES.

live-247-corgi-puppy-cam-1-4761-1343842801-3_big.jpg

Tibetan Mastiff Puppy. So fluffy I want one.
Tibetan-Mastiff-Puppy.jpg

My parents puppy, farmer Winston.
Farmer%20Winston_zpsj0kzwa2r.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
4 People are lacking a heart.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Did someone say PUPPIES?!

Dis is my bby <3

image.jpeg

I had this puppy that took after her boxer breed and would give me a loving shot to the nuts before giving me kisses :3

I had this puppy that took after her boxer breed and would give me a loving shot to the nuts before giving me kisses :3
Why do boxer-like breeds always go for the nuts? My friends Cane Corso/Boxer Mix would barell at you at neckbreak speed only to misstime her just and fall short, giving you a not so gently tap to the ballsack ;_;

Reactions: zane620
Why do boxer-like breeds always go for the nuts? My friends Cane Corso/Boxer Mix would barell at you at neckbreak speed only to misstime her just and fall short, giving you a not so gently tap to the ballsack ;_;
Mine knew damn well what she was doing when she hit me. She ran sat down and just swung XD The first time I didn't see it coming. The second tiem I was skeptical, every time afterwards I caught that tiny paw of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.