A Variety of Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oddball

Original poster
Hi! *bows* I am Oddball. It is quite nice of you to be reading my thread. I do hope you find me to be an interesting and suitable partner. Shall we begin?

About Me as a Roleplayer

I am female. I don't really see how my real life gender matters when it comes to roleplaying, but I often encounter people who believe it does. I play all genders. There is not one that I prefer. I happily play opposite characters of any gender. The entire roleplay cannot be focused solely on romance. I get bored fast with that. However, there are certain exceptions such as if the plot involves the characters being in an unhealthy relationship and having nothing else in their lives but each other. I do all pairing types. I favor FxF just a bit more than the others. I enjoy having friendship and family dynamics in my plots sometimes. Only roleplaying romantic relationships gets old rather quickly. I like to mix things up. I don't like furry, and I refuse to roleplay it. Other than that, I'm fairly open-minded. I started roleplaying six years ago, so I am rather experienced. My posts are normally quite descriptive when it comes to mature topics such as violence, sex, abuse, etc. It is best for my partners to let me know their limits before we begin actually roleplaying. I don't want to write anything that will upset my partner. I try my absolute best with grammar. I make mistakes as everyone does. Concerning post length, I match my partner. How often I am able to post varies from day to day. I live in the EST timezone, and I am available most weekday evenings and all day during weekends. Both PMs and threads are fine with me for having the roleplay take place in.

Topics

-Shows-

Doctor Who
Torchwood
Orange is the New Black
The Fosters
Orphan Black
Resurrection
Red Band Society
Sherlock
Broadchurch
Gracepoint
The Big Bang Theory

-Movies/Books-

Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Labyrinth
Sherlock Holmes(RDJ)
Zombieland
Bloomington
A Marine Story
Iron Man
Hunger Games
The Last Airbender
Men in Black
Star Trek: Into Darkness
The Devil Wears Prada
Divergent
Elysium
The Fault in Our Stars
Harry Potter
Bridge to Terabithia

-Originals-

Soulmate AU
Dragon Riders
School for the Supernatural
Homeless Teens
Paranormal
Superheros and Villains
Open x Closeted
Professor x Student
Vampiric Immortals
Merpeople
Runaways
Alien Invasion
Pandemic
Adoption
Serial Killer Spouses
Celebrities
Rebellion
Dystopian Society
Forbidden Love
Organized Crime
Sports Rivals
War
Writer x Character
Superhero's Kid x Villain's Kid
Prisoner x Prisoner
Fantasy Kingdom
Band
Long Distance Relationship
Orphanage
Spouse x Spouse with Amnesia
Terminal Illness
Criminal x Cop's Kid

Contact

Either PMing me or posting in this thread is good with me. If you reply here expressing interest, I will automatically send you a PM to discuss details.​

Hello!

I'm Aura, and I would be most interested in either a Harry Potter or pretty much any Original setting and plot we may agree on. I know this is vague, but I tend to like it that way when first approaching a potential partner so we are not left with absolutely nothing we can agree on trying.

I'm interested in Merpeople and Adoption maybe a mix of both? c:.

Hey! :) Would you be interested in a Doctor Who or Sherlock roleplay?

Hi, I'm Cica. I think Superhero's Kid x Villain's Kid, Fantasy Kingdom, and Criminal x Cop's Kid look like they could be fun!

I'll PM you all when I get home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.