A Typical High School Romance (With Wintermoon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded when he read the text on the phone. "I see. Hm..the teacher never said that we had to write anything down. We just have to get to know one another-er, or get to know me since your not comfortable in saying anything about yourself." He said, looking into her teary red eyes.

"H-Hey..if whatever happened to you a week ago affected you..maybe it was better to stay home?" He asked, almost unsure of himself from saying such a thing until shaking his head quickly. "Ack! That was so stupid of me! Forgive me for that! I didn't mean to upset you further!" He said.

She nodded and look away. She heard him and look at him. She type on her phone showed him. "Grams thought it best if I go to school meet people so I came. But I'm leaving at lunch I can't be in crowds right now" she look down thinking he must thing she is a freak or something.

Alex looked at her phone again, reading the text an nodded. "Right then. But..if you can't stand to be in crowds..how are you going to be able to attend here? Everywhere there is a crowd. And I should know, I've tried to hide so many times from crowds, never worked." He said letting out a small huff as a question he had been wanting to ask her ate away at him tip he couldn't take any more.

"H-Hey..if I may ask..why do you text or use a whiteboard to communicate?" He asked, pointing towards her phone. To him it was a rather weird way to communicate. However, he had a hunch it had to do with what happened to her a week ago. "S-Sorry if the question upsets you..just wondering is all.." He said, apologizing if he was to upset her again.

Kat look at him frown. She didn't like she was being lectured by him about crowds and being here. She stood as he ask the question and she type showed him. "It does upset me and so did your lecture about crowds and being here. You have no right to do you have no idea what I have gone through. If this is your way getting out of the project and getting the weird girl who doesn't talk out of class congrats it worked you won't see me again" she then walk back in class and grab her bag and walk out started heading outside. She sat at a table and cried in her hands softly hating the first day already.

Lexi got up in class and went to Luke. "Hey wanna be partners for the history project? Of making a castle it sound fun" she said softly smile hoping she can get him to show his good side.

"W-Wait..What-" he said, taken aback by the text as the girl walked away, leaving him in the hallway. He hung his head, resting it against the wall as he sighed. "Great..first Alice now that girl..smooth move idiot..." He said to himself, getting up. "And I wasn't lecturing I was just saying! Dang..women are more complicated than I thought.." He said, punching the wall before walking back in to the class, just in time for first hour to be over.

Luke looked up at the girl when she asked to be partners with him for the history project they were assigned. He looked around the room a bit and then turned back at her, seeing no one else was going to be his partner. "Sure..why not.." He said softly.

Kat hug her knees sitting at the table. Tears fell she text her grams. "I wanna come home. I don't want to be here. Kids are rude and one he trying to get rid of me cause I don't talk" she sent it and waited for her to reply. She didn't want to be here, she hated the sling. Frustrated she took the sling off and threw it on the ground tears fell upset she held her arm pain meds wearing off.

Lexi frown as he look around knew he didn't want to be her partner. She turn sighing thinking he would say no then heard his answer. Turning she look at him. "You sure? I can do it alone. I just know it would be easier with someone"

As the bell for first hour rang Luke got up and gathered his things. "No it's fine. Meet me after school so we can get started." He said, walking past her and to his next class.

Alex went back into the classroom and apologized to the teacher for being gone for so long, then grabbed his bag, along with Kat's things and left the classroom. He was going to leave them there, but it just seemed rude to. He looked around for a bit, trying to find her in the crowds of people before spotting her, seeing her throw her sling off frustratingly.

He walked over to her carefully, setting her things down in front of her, as well as her whiteboard and bowed in apology. "I'm sorry for earlier." He said quickly, the stood up straight and walked away. To him, a simple apology and bringing her stuff to her was good enough, now it was time to move on, and perhaps start a new route in this dating sim he was constantly living.

Lexi smile happy. She walk out and headed to her next class. She smile sitting in class grinning happy to be working with Luke.

Kat look up as Alex set her things down and said sorry. She watch him go and she stayed on the bench waiting on the text from her grams.

Her grams live bext door to Alex parents. She walk over and knock smile. "Hi are any of your older children home I need a favor if you don't mind?" She been friends with Alex parents for years and they knew she has a granddaughter they didn't know she now live with her after losing her parents and sister in a car crash.

It was already 9 o'clock at the Axis household. By now, the children (except for Anastasia and Tyson) had left for school and Mordecai had set off to work after taking Madison to school. The only adult that was in the house currently was Elsie, who didn't have work until another hour. She heard a knock at the door and walked towards it, opening it to be greeted by an old friend.

"Ah, hello there. Long time no see." She greeted, smiling at her good friend. "I'm afraid not. The only older child I have is my daughter Ana..but she never leaves her room because of her anxiety. Is something wrong?" She answered, asking her a question at the end of her sentence.

"Oh dear. Well my granddaughter is at school and is having a hard time. See she was in a car accident a week ago lost her parents and sister my son was her father. So she live with me and went to school today and want to come home early doesn't think she belong and is having a hard time. I don't have a car and I know whatever I say to help her she won't listen so I was hoping your daughter the oldest one could help her cope with this. I can't drive so I can get her. Is there anyway you can I can watch your daughter for you" Lola said soflfg looking at her smile softly. "If not do you know anyone that could go get her for me?"

"No, I will. I'd be happy too. But like I said Lola...Ana's not a fan around other people she doesn't know because of her anxiety. Plus Steph is back in college for her final year. The only person I think can help her is perhaps Alex..would you be okay if Alex could help her?" She asked, messing with a small bit of her hair.

"Of course not. I would love if Alex could help her. She been through so much she need someone. If Alex is okay with helping her especially at school" Lola smjke softly at her

"I'm sure he would be delighted too. Perhaps they can meet later today?" She asked, "Alex gets home from school by 2 and I won't be here by then however.." She said, her words drifting off.

"Perfect have him come over for cookies and I'll introduce them" Lola smile. "Thank you for going to get her. She will be at the front once I figure out how to reply to this text" she look at her phone confused

"A text?" Elsie asked, looking over to see the text from Lola's granddaughter. "Has Kat ever taught you how to text?" She asked, looking over at Lola.

"She has but I forget. It what happen when you get old" Lola chuckle show her her phone

Status
Not open for further replies.