A twisred little ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cataleya

Original poster
So I am a fan of Twilight and I know many people may not like this idea I have which is understandable.

Anyway....my idea is..

We all know Jacob was in love with Bella and imprinted on her baby.

If you didn't know that then I have no idea where you have been, but you know it now.

Anyway... the roleplay idea is this..

Instead of Jacob imprinting on Bella's baby something else happens. When Bella and Edward leave for their honeymoon Jacob meets another girl. He finds out that he has imprinted on this girl and each day he hangs out with her he falls more and more in love with her. She also is falling in love with him, but she has been hurt by many dudes and doesn't want to admit her feelings for him. She also doesn't want to admit them to him, because she feels as though he's hiding things from her. Sooner or later he tells her what he is and etc.

This rolepay is basically Jacob imprinting on a teenage girl that comes in from out of town when Bella and Edward are on their honeymoon. Like his own little love story. There wont be much talk about Bella or Edward or anyone else unless necessary or unless my partner would like to group them in.
I would like to be the female for this roleplay and obviously you would be playing Jacob.

Any questions, comments, or interest please just reply here or pm me.

And if you don't like the idea please don't be rude about it.

I have also added this to the mature section mainly because if for some reason this could take a turn for sexual scenes

I was also thinking maybe the girl he imprints on is a werewolf hunter or something. Or she could just be an everyday girl who has no idea what her life is about to be like.

The idea is just something different and I want to give it a try, so if anyone is up for it just let me know. And if you have any ideas on the roleplay please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.