4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, Romance, Historical, Modern, Supernatural

A Turkish Delight

“Esteemed one,

We invite you to a gala at the honorable Governor Canhabibe’s home. Should you accept, arrangements will be made to deliver you from your residence to Turkey, wherein the Governor once again extends an invitation for you to enjoy her hospitality for the night. We eagerly await your reply, and the Governor looks forward to your company.

Signed,

Canhabibe Estate.”

One simply doesn't say no to a politician's party. When Governor Canhabibe throws a grand ball at her palatial mansion on the coast of Turkey, colorful characters from all over the Middle East are invited to come. A select few guests are invited to stay the night. The fabulous occasion ends on a high note, but in the morning, there is a surprise waiting on the ballroom floor: the mistress of the home herself, murdered in cold blood. Now the guests become the suspects as a private investigator is called in to find out the truth. Who really killed Governor Canhabibe?

-------------------------------------------------​

Greetings, honored guests! As the chosen few to partake of Governor Canhabibe's hospitality at her grand mansion in Turkey, you are now the prime suspects for the cause of her untimely death. Each of you has a motive to kill, whether it is due to a wanton secret, political affiliations, or anything else related to the esteemed Governor. Evidence will be scattered throughout the mansion pointing to one of your characters as the killer, and it is your goal - guilty or not - to never let your connection see the light of day. It’s in your best interest to find out who is the best candidate for the murderer, lest YOU be branded the killer by our overzealous detective.

Rules:
  • no player limitation; however, there is a character limitation of one per person.
  • Sandbox start at January 2nd
  • Event length until the end the month
  • This is a sandbox rp, meaning that the story is largely character-driven. There will be little to no GM posts; only when it’s absolutely necessary for moving the story forward!
  • To participate, all you have to do is submit a character name, role, and their motive to kill! It can be as malignant or as innocent a connection as you’d like.
  • Posts can be a minimum of one paragraph. Try to post weekly!

“Esteemed one,

We invite you to a gala at the honorable Governor Canhabibe’s home. Should you accept, arrangements will be made to deliver you from your residence to Turkey, wherein the Governor once again extends an invitation for you to enjoy her hospitality for the night. We eagerly await your reply, and the Governor looks forward to your company.

Signed,

Canhabibe Estate.”

One simply doesn't say no to a politician's party. When Governor Canhabibe throws a grand ball at her palatial mansion on the coast of Turkey, colorful characters from all over the Middle East are invited to come. A select few guests are invited to stay the night. The fabulous occasion ends on a high note, but in the morning, there is a surprise waiting on the ballroom floor: the mistress of the home herself, murdered in cold blood. Now the guests become the suspects as a private investigator is called in to find out the truth. Who really killed Governor Canhabibe?

-------------------------------------------------​

Greetings, honored guests! As the chosen few to partake of Governor Canhabibe's hospitality at her grand mansion in Turkey, you are now the prime suspects for the cause of her untimely death. Each of you has a motive to kill, whether it is due to a wanton secret, political affiliations, or anything else related to the esteemed Governor. Evidence will be scattered throughout the mansion pointing to one of your characters as the killer, and it is your goal - guilty or not - to never let your connection see the light of day. It’s in your best interest to find out who is the best candidate for the murderer, lest YOU be branded the killer by our overzealous detective.

Rules:
  • no player limitation; however, there is a character limitation of one per person.
  • Sandbox start at January 2nd
  • Event length until the end the month
  • This is a sandbox rp, meaning that the story is largely character-driven. There will be little to no GM posts; only when it’s absolutely necessary for moving the story forward!
  • To participate, all you have to do is submit a character name, role, and their motive to kill! It can be as malignant or as innocent a connection as you’d like.
  • Posts can be a minimum of one paragraph. Try to post weekly!

Last edited:
👀

are character concepts like a handmaid to the governor acceptable // i bet a girl like that has several motives for murder

also bc im an overachiever, when we give our name/role/motive can we give like a one sentence descrIP i gotta kno who i be playin

👀

are character concepts like a handmaid to the governor acceptable // i bet a girl like that has several motives for murder

also bc im an overachiever, when we give our name/role/motive can we give like a one sentence descrIP i gotta kno who i be playin

yes and yes! Let your imagination run wild :o This story is just a one shot for funsies only

• Wicked
Reactions: rissa
Ooooh this looks like a blast. I have a scorned lover/friend/cousin in mind.

• Love
  • OMG
Reactions: Kuno and rissa
Hi everyone! Just a reminder to have your short character summaries in by January 2nd if you'd like to participate in our murder mystery game!

I volunteer Moysei! A wandering scholar and known hellraiser with a fascination and love for fire.

• Love
Reactions: Kuno
I may have a potential cousin in mind? 🤔

• Love
Reactions: Kuno

Honorable Governor Canhabibe's murder came as no surprise to her Grecian handmaid. Arete knew it was only a matter of time too... her farts after kofte were simply atrocious and anyone with flatulence that foul was bound to end up dead - one way or another.

Last edited:
The murder mystery is now open here!

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: rissa
I don't know if this is still open, but I would love to join!

Perfect! I just post my character here and then jump in?

You don't even need to post a character :o just jump right in! I just need a name and role

Sweet! Sorry, just saw this.