A Tortured Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So... You eat people and everything?" A grin split slightly dry lips as she trailed the man to the edge of the building. She didn't cover her mouth with her hand this time, and her smile revealed two long sets of gleaming teeth, like those of a shark. Her wide violet eyes, big like a deer's, fixated on him more closely. "I guess we're a little different..." What were the chances of meeting another touched by the Grim Reaper himself, anyways. She was probably a little excited, too close now. "Wait, where are you even going? Are you leaving already? Was it something I said...?" She was instantly self-conscious, taking a little half step back before averting hurt eyes to the ground, so far below.

"Eating people? No" The zombie laughed at the thought "I more or less am here to get revenge and do what i must to pass on..."

The zombie started to look at the ground, and then up at the sky, dawn was soon to come faster. He knew he had to get to shade, as the sun would make his body decay around him to the point of him breaking down and losing his dead body. Slowly he turned to the girl, and saw her teeth.

"You sure you don't know whats wrong with you? A mortal would have ran from me by now."

Her smile faded a little, closing lips resealing her secret. Maybe the two weren't quite so similar. And he actually wanted to pass on, as he called it, while she'd bartered for her life with Death. Liesel was disappointed, to say the least. "There's a lot of things wrong with me... I guess I was hoping for a friend. At least someone who I don't want to kill all the time..." She brightened up slightly, her eyes blinking up at his tall frame as she stepped in a semi-circle around him. She was glad to find that he was completely unappetizing.

"Well, you can't really kill me, only keep me from moving" He said while looked at her with his glazed over eyes.

He remembers the day he was killed, and how he saw death, and was pulled away from him, and locked into this body, this was more of a hell than hell would have been. He still has fun messing with the living, but he was still a lost spirit that needed to pass.

Liesel was perfectly fine with not dying. In fact, she would rather others die in her place. That was the whole point of her deal with Death. She couldn't be blamed, not really, she'd yet to experience life before meeting her proposed end. She had taken the only other option. She guessed that the zombie-man hadn't been given the choice that she had. He seemed sad, which made the girl sad. "If you need help with anything... I told you earlier, I would..."

I can't believe the Hunter got away from that feirce zombie. That only ment he was left for me. I wanted him more than I wanted any human before, and all that delicious blood would be wasted if I didn't act fast. I sprinted past the zombie, who was distracted by some girl, and on toward the tantalizing hunter. He was also the fastest human i had ever witnessed, for it even took me a minute to catch up with him.

I found that he knew that I was comming as I walked up on spyhecial gun pointed directly at my heart.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I told him, hoping he wouldn't pull the trigger, "I am just going to keep them away from you.

This statement was true, I didn't want the masters zombie to ruin my meal, so I would protect him. But only for a small price, I would only take a sip, even though I knew I could drain him. It would show his appriciation for being alive.

As Rusti drove back to his apartment he thought about the words the vampire had said. Of course he had ignored it, because he had something bigger on his hands, which was that zombie. He was able to recall what she said. She would protect him? But why. His creators injected him with the purest of blood to attract the vampires. They always wanted the blood, not to protect him. Rusti tried to flush it out. He was almost positive the vampire would find him, and that actually worried him, and what worried him more was the fact that the zombie probably knew where he was too. Rusti drove a little faster. He had never faced something that strong. He had to go back to his creators in the morning, unless he was captured or killed before then. He hoped not.

The hunter steped away, and got into his car leaving me behind to deal with the zombie.

'Okay....,' I thought, ' I've seen the Master do this a million times....'

Remembering how he looked into the zombies eyes and told it exactly what to do, or say, she walked back to the zombie. He was still distracted by the pretty girl, but as I closed in I knew he felt it. I walked up to him, not noticing his pain, and made him stare into my eyes.

"You will go back to the den and forget about the hunter, you will not remember me or speak of tonight to anyone," I stated, willing it into action.

The zombie cracks his neck, but it was a little to far, and his head was snapped in an odd way. The zombies body faced off the building, but his head was crooked back to look at the lady. He smiles as his pupils went smaller, and his teeth showed. He completely ignored the vampire, barley even a glance at her.

"Silly young one, i have been here a lot longer than you." The zombie chuckles at the puny fledglings attempt. Though, the zombies blood was still pumping hard, and warm. Maybe his heart wanted the vampire's attention. The zombie couldn't control it, but he only worked with it.

"I need that hunter" His face twitched as he muttered those words. He snapped his head back into normal position, then lifted up his pant leg.

"I assume you also have this mark?" The zombie asked, as he points to the back of his left leg, as a tattooed skull was waving back in forth as if it were made of some black tainted liquid. This was what this world called the "Mark of Death" anyone who has seen death was marked. It is what marked the zombie as dead, but still held him to his body. Although, near his ankle, the same black liquid tattoo was around his shackles that held the chains. His mark was a mark of a seal, as he was ripped out of his death, and did not leaving willingly.

The zombie's face darkened as he thought about it, but he needed to know if the girl was also dead.

I can't believe he ignored me like that, why did this zombie need the hunter? Maybe I need him, need the taste of victory flowing into my mouth, taming the hunger. I knew I was being selfish and ignorant, most of me wanted to feed on the rare hunter, but a small part needed to distract the zombie.

"Why do you need him?" I asked full of anger and curiosity.

I didn't care if I interupted his little connection with this girl. I knew she wasn't dead, wasn't one of us anyway.

The zombie looked annoyed as he glanced back at the vampire.

"It seems like your masters have done no good at teaching you respect!" The zombie blurts out his voice loud and angry.

He then steps back of the ledge of the building, and looks at the vampire. A small fledgling, she had no idea what was going on, yet she was so brave.

"I should do that for them!" The zombie yells lunging at her with the hunters machete in hand. He goes for grab around her neck, as he will show her not to mess with her elders.

I gasped as he tried to attack me, what was he thinking? I don't care if I interupted him and his friends little talk, I wanted his attention. He tried to grab my neck, as I ducked and, in a few milliseconds, was a few steps bhind him.

"You missed," I laughed teasingly, "So what lesson am I suposed to be learning?"

The zombie smirked as he laughed looking in the thin air. Then he started to laugh louder and louder, as he flung his arms forward.

"You dare mock my power!" He shouts!

Then he flings his arm back wards while jumping, preforming a back flip over the vampire! The zombie sinkers to himself. then he pulls his arms back, in such a way hat his chain fly around the girl. He grabs the end of the chains, and holds on tight, behind the vampire, he whispers in her ear.

"Got ya."

Pretty lady. Dark hair. Liesel had always loved dark hair. She smiled to herself, her violet eyes following the woman closely. She leaned forward a little. Sometimes she got a little intense, maybe. She thought the woman was charming.

Glancing back at zombie-man, she eyed his tattoo. "I don't know.... " Liesel tried her best not to look at herself most of the time. It bothered her, for some reason. It was like looking at a stranger, almost. So she didn't know if she had any tattoos. She clutched at her long black skirt and lifted it away from her ankles, inspecting her own skin. It was pure as parchment. But when she lifted the skirt a little higher she began to see the beginnings of a black mark, and she dropped the fabric immediately. "I don't know!" She started breathing hard, and sat down on the edge of the building, her legs dangling over the edge. She listened to the woman and zombie-man fight with her back turned, waiting for someone to die or get bored.

Once Rusti got home he took off immediately stripped himself of his clothes, and got into the shower. He made the water as hot as possible, and just stood there letting it hit his body. He thought again. The vampire and the zombie....pretty sure they both waned him dead, but wasn't all that sure why. The zombie said something about Rusti killing his creators. Is he saying that vampires created him. And why was the vampire girl so...hidden....he never even got a good look at her. but he did hear her soft words...like a violin being played quietly and sweetly by a beautiful woman. He shook his head and got back to his shower enjoying the hot water on his body.

Damn, this zombie was stronger than I thought, I think I just screwed myself over... Struggling in his chains, I could only imagine the life he has lived bearing them. And now that I was closer to him than ever before I could smell death on him and for some odd reason I liked it. It wasn't as good as blood of course but for once I was close to someone I didn't want to drain. I shook those thoughts that were clouding my mind and struggled to get out of my new found prison. Soon I found that no matter how hard I tried I could not break free, the silver chains seemed to effect my powers. I could only fear what he had in for me now.

The zombie starts to pull the chains, and tightens them around the young vampire. The zombie regains his huge grin as he yanks her backwards. Slowly he starts to breath down her neck, heavy, and not steady at all. He wonders what made those vampires have such a taste for blood. The zombie was not an "infected zombie" like those in a scientific movie, but a soul that defied death. He opens his mouth and goes in closer to her neck. He makes a large chomp loud enough to make a sound and frighten the vampire, but didn't bit her.

"What appeal dose this give you? Where is the fun? The pain and suffering?" The zombie says, as his grin slowly faded off his face.

He starts to lean away, giving her more space in his grip. The zombie was already board, and was unsure what he wanted to do.

"Hey, other lady, you want a vampire for a pet?" The zombie said looking at the other girl who was watching. "If not i'm killing her!"

The zombie lost interest fast, and his crazy face and upright body, turned to a slumped frown.

I can't help but admit that I liked it, wishing he would pull me in closer, but the fact was he wanted to give me to that girl. I got a rush like I have never felt before and I didn't want it to end quite yet. Is it wierd that I wanted him to hurt me? What was even more odd was that a vampire like me would want to be closer to a zombie than she ever wanted to be to a human.. But what could I do.. I had a little more space to move now, which I didn't like for some reason. I wanted to be closer to him, wrapped up in the chains his prison.

"Why would you want to give away a prize like me?" I said hoping It would sway his judgement, "I could do much more for you..."

I paused there waiting for what would probably be another lash of anger.

The zombie looked at the vampire with a confused face. He started too lift one eyebrow.

"What do you plan to do for me? A dead body i may remind you" The zombie says.

After this he looks at the ground, and then his grin returns as he thinks of a way to enjoy this. He kicks the girl over, and drags her to the edge of the building. He starts to snicker, as his eyes widen and his pupils grow small. It was happening again, as it dose a lot. The zombie found himself barley ever calm, because when a human is dying, the body makes a lot of DMT, in other words dimethyltryptamine, a drug with the power to do a lot. To the zombie, it was like an insanity drug, it made him think in crazy ways, and throw his mind in circles. He lusts for the sight of harm. The zombie was used to the Dimethyltryptamine being released in his dead body every now and then. His grin grew larger and his snicker broke int a laugh as he grabs the chain and whips it and the captive over his shoulder over the edge, and with a loud smack the chain and the girl hung from the now dented building.

"Now for some teaching of respect!" The zombie yelled!

Rusti got out of the shower and didn't bother to put his clothes on. He was done. He didn't want to put in anymore effort, like...ever. He fell face first onto his bed and was pulling his sheets on, and fell asleep before he could even finish. Rusti dreamed that night of the vampire girl and the zombie. The sweetness of the girl vs the darkness of that zombie. It went back and forth. They were both evil, but she was a...different evil. A good evil...the zombie was insane evil, an evil that Rusti had a bad past with. Before he was taken in by the government, he was a top notch murderer, cat burglar, thief, robber, you name it. He killed people innocent people in cold blood, just because he wanted to. He found joy in causing pain, suffering, and death. Heck, heck they the grim reaper in the news. Rusti was scared of his past, which was the only reason he was afraid of the zombie. He knew it was something he had to face again soon, and this is the very first time he wasn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.