1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

A Title Tells of a Man!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MiraMirror, May 21, 2010.

1. Another simple game.
    Just come up with a little title for whoever is above you!
    For instance, since nothing is above me...
    "The New Black"
    Like that. ^_^

2. The Brad Pitt of Iwaku

3. "Guardian of Halloween"

4. "The Drunk one"

5. Autumn Chivalry

6. The Ghostly Torso

7. "Tough Like Steel"

8. "SWEET AS PIE"

9. The Divine Mastress, Hallowed be Her Name.

10. "NOT A Robot"

11. Belle

She blinked. "Different persona? You are a very odd man Ray...Um, I am good." She commented and squirmed slightly in her chair. She did not want to trust drinking anything, but that was her general protocol. She turned to John, concerned still.

12. Ray

He smiled. "Thank you, I like to think being weird is a good thing. You sure, it's cold outside, it's the perfect time of year for it."

John

He leaned in and whispered to Belle. "It's not like he's going to poison us. He's a nice guy, remember? Besides, he'd be poisoning himself." He got up. "I'll take one, thanks."

13. Belle

She peeked her head back up "Come again?"

14. "Leader of mur"

15. (she loves it)

Hannah

"I am addicted to rubber." she said as she melted and bended her body.

16. "The genderless one."

17. Lover of Cor

18. Jason

"...I'm good. I don't know what kind of performance you are referring to." He set his bag down and lied down on his bed.