Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello!
I will try and keep this short and sweet!!

-About me-

I usually post two or three good paragraphs per character. Though sometimes I'll write just one if there is heavy dialogue.
I prefer to play through DMs, because I have issues with forums. I do have Discord, but I haven't done a roleplay through there yet.
I prefer to double.
Generally I reply every day, or at least every other day, depending on when I'm working. I am currently a part time CNA, and they are bouncing me between midnights and evenings.
I do love fluff, but I love to break down my characters as well. I like involving dark themes.

-Plot/Fandoms-
(I will be adding some new things a bit later on.)

I generally do fandoms, but I am willing to try some originals. Very fussy about originals though, but I may be willing to try them again! The characters I list will be the one I want you to play. I prefer canon/OC. I can play any characters from the fandoms listed.

Red Dead Redemption - Arthur Morgan

Supernatural - Crowley (I have yet to watch past season 12)

AHS - Oliver Thredson (This would likely take place before his first murder. Mostly likely would involve a very twisted relationship.)
-Originals-

Shapeshifters

Witch/Human

If you are interested in any of these, please message me! Thanks!

Last edited:
Slightly updated!

this still open for a soul eater RP. I have an old set of OC's that were made for a Google+ community that I wanna use. I lost their character sheets a while ago but i still remember how they worked. let me know if you're interested, I'll explain a bit more about them

this still open for a soul eater RP. I have an old set of OC's that were made for a Google+ community that I wanna use. I lost their character sheets a while ago but i still remember how they worked. let me know if you're interested, I'll explain a bit more about them
I'd definitely be interesting in hearing about it!!

it was a meister and weapon pare where the meister was a witch. the witch was from a family who uses spells to make them appear like a meister as well as to take control of the weapon. They would choose their weapon by finding ones in abusive or unfavorable conditions placing the spell on them.
this practice made them unliked among other witches and eventually deemed threats. after being attacked, my witch ran to the vicinity of death city and eventually joining DWMA and using her magic to masquerade as meister.

that's the premises

Last edited by a moderator:
it was a meister and weapon pare where the meister was a witch. the witch was from a family who uses spells to make them appear like a meister as well as to take control of the weapon. They would choose their weapon by finding ones in abusive or unfavorable conditions placing the spell on them.
this practice made them unliked among other witches and eventually deemed threats. after being attacked, my witch ran to the vicinity of death city and eventually joining DWMA and using her magic to masquerade as meister.

that's the premises
Sounds interesting! Wanna discuss it more over PM?

If you like. its been a while since I've had a good RP

I'm still searching! Going to add more original plot ideas later on!