[A Thundering Rumble Starts] HELLO MORTALS!

H

Halfling

Original poster
Mortals :3
So I'm new here, call me Halfling if you all don't mind.

So I've been role playing with my friends for about six years now. I still think I'm rather new to this, so please be gentle. I haven't done any fan based role play for about six years now, once the writing bug hit me I just rped with my friends with our OCs.

First time joining a forum like this I mostly rped on my phone with my friends or through email, so most of my experience is one on one role play and so far that's all I'm comfortable with.

So a little bit on the personal level, I'm a college art student going for a degree in media arts and animation (oh yeah, I never wanna grow up lol) and I'm a (somewhat slow/perfectionist) writer.

As an RP style I generally like to be descriptive, I do sometimes react rashly and then re-read what I wrote and want to rewrite it a few times. I do sometimes ask for a rewind when the role play gets to a point that I'm not liking, but if you're good with it I'll respect that. I will ask for a little guidance when it comes to format since my friends have their own format style and I've learned this role play thing (a rather fantastic way to spend my time) from them. I had one who liked to rp as if it was a story and a couple that separated dialog and action/scene description with the astrict (*) [pretty sure its spelled wrong but spell-check isn't giving me any logical corrections]

Um I'm kind of rambling because I'm not sure what else to put in here… I want to properly introduce myself but…. yeah….

I'm going to go look around this site….yup, I'm going now…...
……………………………...
…………………………...
………………………...
……………………….
…………………….
………………...
……………..
…………..
………..
……..
…...
….
….yeah bye now.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the Madness xD
whispers in the dark corners of the room while petting her Tiger.. Fu fu~

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Heyyyy. Welcome! I just joined yesterday! ^^;;;

but up for a adventure, action, Yaoi roleplay??

Hi there Halfling, welcome to Iwaku!