A Thousand Shining Stars ♥ Night of the Masquerade [2]

Ooooh. Sounds interesting! I don't have a character idea just yet, so I'm going to sleep on it and hopefully I'll have an idea for one tomorrow!

Waaah, you guys are wonderful!

LVL, go for it! :] one pillar for you~ oldest youngest or middle pillar ?

&Cotillion, no problem~ take your time! ^.^

Thank youu~

I'm interested. I think I might make an assassin.

Uhm.. Well, what are the age ranges for each? I'll probably be playing someone around twenty, or a couple of years under/over that.

At this point, you'll be setting the age range ^.^
I will just put your status as the Eldest/Youngest/Middle Faisen Pillar.
Afterwards, when more people join, you have the option of adding information to your bio about your relationship with your siblings :]

reserving the last Memoian Heir for Effort. :] just realized there aren't any left.. x3 bad gm! x3

&also, a headsup! we're wating for some profiles so we might start next week OR we can start and they can jump in later :]
I'll see what works better depending on what we have~ :]

thanks everyone! ^^

I'd be interested in playing your game, Sakura. If that's ok, I'd also like to talk with you about my character ideas.
I'll be sure to PM you with my questions shortly.

wonderful! let's get to it! ^.^

As for everyone else,, behind the scenes plotting is total win! you should do it! I love it!
Just let me know about any major plot twists, please! &surprise everyone with your intrigue!

This roleplay is all about separate factions of people coming together with different (possibly evil) intentions, so drama is essential!

wait...does that mean that we are starting the RP...or...?

uhhh, no sorry! i was talking to Viral xD sorry for the confusion!
hopefully we'll start in a day or two and everyone that i'm waiting on can catch up when they get a chance ^.^

....I feel like I need to make my character older. -_-

@Holly: You should try and convince someone to join as a Faisen in the same age group! ;D

...We need Faisen.

*sigh* I hope we get one. I'm new so I don't know many people on this site.

Prince Ferius, would be great! He was awesome ! But its up to you :]
I'll post my character with some modifications in a little while~ I'm considering playing two characters this time around.

HOLLY~ no worries about the age! if you do want to change it, tell me ^.^
my characters will probably be around 17-18, though :]

&now im going to do some faisen recruiting ^^

I will probably just have to come in later. Not sure when I'll be home and able to access a computer, and typing on an iPod is annoying and slow. Haven't put a ton of thought into my character yet, but I'll get right on it as soon as I'm at home again. I'm sorry I'm taking so long D:

Alright, I've written up a character. I feel like it could have been better, but I was pretty stuck on things to write. I'll send it to you in a PM, so you can look over it first.