A Thousand and One RP Ideas! || MxM or FxF

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by faunna, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I don't actually have a thousand plus ideas. I have a lot of ideas though. And a lot of OCs and basically I just don't feel busy enough on Iwaku yet even with the fantastic friends I've made here.

Here is a big ol' list of things, please comment if you're interested!

• 50’s - especially feelsy considering I love me some gays
    • Haunted House - specifically two urban explorers bumping into each other and for a brief period thinking the other is a ghost or some other dumb misadventure that might end in a cute relationship (maybe one really is a ghost??)
    • Vampire or Witch x Vampire or Witch Hunter? - >w>
    • Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder - I haven't fleshed a lot of these things out if you can't tell
    • Runaways
    • Partners in Crime (e.g two bank robbers)
    • Psychiatrist/Psychologist x Patient
    • Hunter x Dryad/Nymph/Faun
    • Runaway Royalty x Confused Commoner
    • Childhood Pen Pals Who Finally Meet

#1 faunna, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Hi! I'd love to do an MxM of the following;

Fallen AngelxFinder
    Partners in Crime
    Runaway royaltyxConfused commoner
    Childhood pen pals

3. Fantastic! Please feel free to message me so we can talk :)

• Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder
    • Runaways
    I have a basic idea for the first one, but not much of an idea for the second. I'm guessing we can talk about it though and flesh out the details, yeah?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would totally love to flesh out the first one with you!

5. Awesome! Should I send a message or?

6. Of course!~

7. Okay what's a finder?

8. The person who found them once the angel or alien had fallen. Catalyst never told me whether or not they wanted the alien or the fallen angel....?

9. Heyo! ;D Hope you're still hunting for folks; if you are, I'd like to at least muse a bit with ya. :]

Personally I'm interested in a few of yours--
    • Haunted House - specifically two urban explorers bumping into each other and for a brief period thinking the other is a ghost or some other dumb misadventure that might end in a cute relationship (maybe one really is a ghost??)
    • Vampire or Witch x Vampire or Witch Hunter? - >w>
    • Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder - I haven't fleshed a lot of these things out if you can't tell
    • Partners in Crime (e.g two bank robbers)
    • Hunter x Dryad/Nymph/Faun
    --but my favorites are probably any of the "hunter/hunted" theme, and the partners in crime one. ;] Love me some amigos up to no good, I do.

I'd really like to hear what you're most excited about, which position you'd like to play, etc. ;P Plus you can take a gander at my resume and decide if ya think we'll get along<3 I won't judge. :] Hope to hear back soon. :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hii! I would love to do alien x finder or pen pals who finally meet ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are you fine with nonbinary pairings? Cause I tend to do nonbinary characters

12. Thats totally fine - You should message me!

13. Would totally play the fallen angel in the angel x finder plot. I even already have a mythology for that. I love playing weird, creepy angels.

I'd also play Dryad/Faun or Vampire.

But I won't PM right away since it seems you have many takers already. <3 Just tell me if you're still interested.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd love to do the partners in crime if you haven't done that one yet! c:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Would you want to partner up??

16. Sure - but I have finals this week, so I'll be really slow. We should really just take more of this time to plot. Go ahead and shoot me a message!~

17. Thank you for taking in mind my busy busy schedule! I'd love to work something out with you!

18. Interested in
    • Psychiatrist/Psychologist x Patient
    I wanna be the patient. Fxf please.

19. I'm interested in childhood penpals who finally meet. I would like it to be MxM too, if that's alright with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.