A Thousand and One RP Ideas! || MxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faunna

Original poster
Okay, I don't actually have a thousand plus ideas. I have a lot of ideas though. And a lot of OCs and basically I just don't feel busy enough on Iwaku yet even with the fantastic friends I've made here.

Here is a big ol' list of things, please comment if you're interested!

• 50’s - especially feelsy considering I love me some gays
  • Haunted House - specifically two urban explorers bumping into each other and for a brief period thinking the other is a ghost or some other dumb misadventure that might end in a cute relationship (maybe one really is a ghost??)
  • Vampire or Witch x Vampire or Witch Hunter? - >w>
  • Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder - I haven't fleshed a lot of these things out if you can't tell
  • Runaways
  • Partners in Crime (e.g two bank robbers)
  • Psychiatrist/Psychologist x Patient
  • Hunter x Dryad/Nymph/Faun
  • Runaway Royalty x Confused Commoner
  • Childhood Pen Pals Who Finally Meet

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd love to do an MxM of the following;

Fallen AngelxFinder
Partners in Crime
Runaway royaltyxConfused commoner
Childhood pen pals

Hi! I'd love to do an MxM of the following;

Fallen AngelxFinder
Partners in Crime
Runaway royaltyxConfused commoner
Childhood pen pals

Fantastic! Please feel free to message me so we can talk :)

• Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder
  • Runaways
I have a basic idea for the first one, but not much of an idea for the second. I'm guessing we can talk about it though and flesh out the details, yeah?

Reactions: faunna
I would totally love to flesh out the first one with you!
  • Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder
  • Runaways
I have a basic idea for the first one, but not much of an idea for the second. I'm guessing we can talk about it though and flesh out the details, yeah?

Awesome! Should I send a message or?

Okay what's a finder?
The person who found them once the angel or alien had fallen. Catalyst never told me whether or not they wanted the alien or the fallen angel....?

Heyo! ;D Hope you're still hunting for folks; if you are, I'd like to at least muse a bit with ya. :]

Personally I'm interested in a few of yours--
  • Haunted House - specifically two urban explorers bumping into each other and for a brief period thinking the other is a ghost or some other dumb misadventure that might end in a cute relationship (maybe one really is a ghost??)
  • Vampire or Witch x Vampire or Witch Hunter? - >w>
  • Alien/Fallen Angel x Finder - I haven't fleshed a lot of these things out if you can't tell
  • Partners in Crime (e.g two bank robbers)
  • Hunter x Dryad/Nymph/Faun
--but my favorites are probably any of the "hunter/hunted" theme, and the partners in crime one. ;] Love me some amigos up to no good, I do.

I'd really like to hear what you're most excited about, which position you'd like to play, etc. ;P Plus you can take a gander at my resume and decide if ya think we'll get along<3 I won't judge. :] Hope to hear back soon. :D

Hii! I would love to do alien x finder or pen pals who finally meet ^-^

Are you fine with nonbinary pairings? Cause I tend to do nonbinary characters

Would totally play the fallen angel in the angel x finder plot. I even already have a mythology for that. I love playing weird, creepy angels.

I'd also play Dryad/Faun or Vampire.

But I won't PM right away since it seems you have many takers already. <3 Just tell me if you're still interested.

I'd love to do the partners in crime if you haven't done that one yet! c:

Would you want to partner up??
Sure - but I have finals this week, so I'll be really slow. We should really just take more of this time to plot. Go ahead and shoot me a message!~

Would totally play the fallen angel in the angel x finder plot. I even already have a mythology for that. I love playing weird, creepy angels.

I'd also play Dryad/Faun or Vampire.

But I won't PM right away since it seems you have many takers already. <3 Just tell me if you're still interested.
Thank you for taking in mind my busy busy schedule! I'd love to work something out with you!

Interested in
  • Psychiatrist/Psychologist x Patient
I wanna be the patient. Fxf please.

I'm interested in childhood penpals who finally meet. I would like it to be MxM too, if that's alright with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.