A taste of wonderland bitterness

M

Malice

Original poster
On the long hallway, on the red carped that leaded you to a pair of doors that were open. Before your eyes, you saw a young and quite innocent girl that was sitting the the throne. She stood up with a smile and came closer to you, despise the fact that she was smiling like a innocent with a filthy soul , a thrilling vibe run down your back. You took out a small, rusted notebook and asked the young lady.

What do you prefer to be called?: "Adress formally when you talk with a Goddess" -evil giggle- "But well, I am in a good mood, just Your Highness, only my close friends call me Malice, but never ALICE, if you wish to have a tongue to talk ever again."
Boy, girl, or a mystery?: "Such a rudnesss, you peasant ! Your head will stay were are your feet ! I am a girl, isn't obvious ?"
How old are you?: "Is not nice to ask a lady age." -wink- "18, because you are a cutie"
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: "Yes!" -evil laugh- "I was part in many battles, sometimes I won, other times I lost."
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?: "Sometimes, my dear fallower, is better to play your cards alone, but from time to time I need some pawns who's heads usually fall down."
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?: "People call me a cold-hearted bitch, I don't know my lovely pet. I usually enjoy playing with the fire."
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: "The cries of my fallowers on the ground of battle field is a blissful symphony for my ears. The weapons are the only needed instruments to make my heart race and feel the ecstasy running throw your veins is a simple drug for my taste."

You bow before her and left the room, even now, away from her, you could still feel the sharp knife at your neck, every sip you made was dry, just as your soul. Within youself you knew that there, in that room you left a piece of your heart and maybe, somehow, if fate is kind, or not, you will met her once again.​

Reactions: Minibit
Why hello there Miss Malice! O__O Welcome to the community!

HAH! That's one unique intro and I loved it! Welcome to Iwaku, Malice. Enjoy your stay with us, we're all a bunch of friendly people who're full of awesome, and if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask - we're eager to answer them! :D

Thank you very much, before i conquer a world I shall first amaze it ;) As questions I don't have, only that I am eager to be part of a role-play right now, something thaf can stimulate my tastes and make my heart race. Well, you have an idea? ^_^

The Whim of Fate is certainly a strange one, Malice. Welcome to our community, esteemed goddess and personification. Judging from your introduction, you might want to take a look at our Fantasy Section which deals with many fantastic beings beyond comprehension such as yourself.

Oh My God ! My eyes might play tricks on me . Such pleasant words reached my eard, shall I ask and I shall recieve an answer, how are you called ? Isn't fantasy a word used by mortals to mold reality into something more sweeter? I am a step ahead of you mister ^-^

I don't normally walk into this part of Iwaku, but you, damn, you know how to make heads turn. ;p
Welcome to The Iwaku, Miss Malice. I tip my hat to you.

Feel free to wander through the World of Iwaku, and hopefully you'll find something that spikes your interests.

Stay long and play well!

-Lovie

Well, thank you very much Lovie. I try to find something, but is a little hard, with the school and homeworks. I would burn that hellish place called school if I could. My pleasure is all mine to amaze the little hearts from Iwaku :)
Well something indeed catched my interest, but for the moment I am working on my own role-play. I want it to be a big shot !

Hallo Miss Malice! It's a pleasure to have ya!