A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue, honey! Most certainly not! I welcome you with open arms
Thanks! I'll get to my skelly after I set up my post for the other RP. I'll try to get it up, finished or not, by tonight.
Rougggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee D:
Doooooooooooommyyyyy! Oh, how I've missed you, my shameless YAOI stirrer-upper! <3

tumblr_static_sam_attack_hug_1.gif

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Thanks! I'll get to my skelly after I set up my post for the other RP. I'll try to get it up, finished or not, by tonight.

Doooooooooooommyyyyy! Oh, how I've missed you, my shameless YAOI stirrer-upper! <3

tumblr_static_sam_attack_hug_1.gif

-glomps you and clings to you like a spider monkey-

I'm playing a girl this goaround,so less yaoi for meeee~~~

But Molly is a bucket of rainbows

@DarkiusHeavenstein.

FINISHED MOLLY

@DoomyCakez Omg she is perfect. Of course she is acceptrd!

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Bae is so not ready xD

No one is prepared for this girl... o.o" So crazy and dangerous that they had to cap her powers X,D...Imagine what will happen if they get that collar off of her...

But don't worry Bae...she loves you...so very much... e w e

I will have Donovan done tomorrow night... hopefully everyone gets their chars in and we can start this badass rp xD

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
While I am still fixing up my char... I just made his banner for IC lol.
Izk1xxF.jpg

I will make a cs when I get back, but can I call dibs on organic empowerment for my guys power?

I will make a cs when I get back, but can I call dibs on organic empowerment for my guys power?
What do you exactly mean with organic empowerment? Because I have a list with powers (it is in the 'castlist' tab) and I would rather have that you choose something from there. But maybe we can work something

What do you exactly mean with organic empowerment? Because I have a list with powers (it is in the 'castlist' tab) and I would rather have that you choose something from there. But maybe we can work something
sorry i didn't see the list of powers. is Biokinesis only limited to shape shifting
?

Last edited by a moderator:

Subject; 74077
Name; Alkalb
Nickname; Mut, dog, Cerberus
Age; 18
Sex and Gender; male
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Page-break.png

Appearance;
tumblr_static_bfstqgkmm9wg8c8w00s40sgc8.jpg

Alkab has mid length thick black hair that droops over his eyes. His eyes are usually a soft dull brown, however he can change them to have a more animal like effect. He has pretty sharp teeth that are rarely shown since he doesn't smile much. Overall he has a rather simple but worn out looking face. Alkalb is not a very tall guy, only just reaching six foot. However he is definitely well built, with toned body all round, muscles built from his countless fights with random animals the facility gave him. Due to the harsh living he has a large amount of scars over his body. 50% from animals and 50% from the abuse given by the scientists that treated him like a dog.

Personality; Due to his hard time in the facility Alkalb has a very strange personality. He has reverted back to basic instincts as such and because of this he can see rather shy. Since he can't talk very well he doesn't say much, and he has been taught to fear others due to the constant harassment. He keeps his head down most of the time, and will not say or do much. However if Alkalb sees someone as a leading figure he will do as they tell him to the very end, just like a loyal dog. Overall he is a very simple guy. Unfortunate most of this changes when he finds prey. Alkalb acts more like an animal than a human, and this is very clear when he fights. If he knows he is stronger he will play around with his prey, killing it after he gets bored. He acts on impulsive instinct being more beast than man, and once he turns it is very hard to get him calm again. Although he seems quite and simple, in realty he is just another wild beast that isn't tame yet.

Likes; Raw meat, hunting/fighting

Dislikes; Most people, vegetables

Page-break.png

Power; Alkalbs power is known as biokinesis, basically he can freely control his body beyond the ordinary. Alkalb uses his power in only a few ways:

Skill;
Organic empowerment: Alkalb can draw energy from other organic materials through consuming it. However it is limmited to fresh resources, and mainly meats. In other words, when Alkalb eats or eats parts of another organism his strength, speed, senses and endurance/self healing are all increased. The stronger the prey he feeds on the better the buff is for him.

Change in body shape: Alkalb uses this part of his power very simply. He will simply sharpen and grow his nails and teeth. He sees no need to do anything more, although it would be possible. The boy takes on the shape of a more beast like person, a form he is more comfortable with.

Shape-shifting: Alkalb has only used this part of his power once, since it uses so much energy and he doesn't like it. When he tries hard enough he can alter his whole body to look like someone else.

Survival Skills;
very good and sharp senses: Alkab's senses are better than that of most humans, especially his sense of smell and hearing. This helps him react to certain situations faster than others.
good hunter and tracker: his animal like ways have made him a top tear predator, because of this he can easily hunt and track down his prey. This is helped by his senses.
adaptable: he can easily adapt to diffrent terrain and environments.

Darwin Award Points;
gets hungry very quickly and needs to eat almost constantly: unfortunately he is very much a glutton, even more so because of his power. He consumes a very large amount of food each day.
unless he has a leading figure, he will just act like a wild animal: Alkalb reverts back to his animal ways with out a leading figure, in this state he will only think of himself.
hot headed and hard to control: he is very quick to a fight and will turn beast like almost instantly, he also isn't one to flee from fights
Not very trusting: his past experiences make him cautious of pretty much everyone.

Page-break.png

Reason to Escape;
Wants to find more interesting and tasty prey

Role in the Escape; back up/tag along for group 4

Page-break.png

Other;
He was not born in the facility, but has been living there since he was only a few months old. Due to his power he was treated like a mut an kept in cramp dark places. To test his ability he was constantly put up agaisnt many wild animals from the little pet dog to the king of the jungle. He spent his time being harassed and beaten by the scientists and has the marks to show for it. Due to this life style of being treated like an animal, he sort of became one in the way he acted.
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Last edited by a moderator:
dgl8uu.jpg

^^GFX by the wonderfully talented @Namora
[spoili]
2ex0f81.jpg
[/spoili]

I Remember: Deadmau5 & Kaskade: Mr. FijiWiji Remix/Cover ft. Laura Brehm

"Sometimes...I have these dreams where I lived in the 'Outside' world. But they're just dreams."

Divider_zpsv1lq3wsb.png

Evangeline Faye Reed || Subject 7155178

Nickname

"Evie": The name she generally prefers people to call her by since her first name can be a bit of a mouthful.

"Angel": Some people say she's as sweet and nice as an Angel. Not to mention the word angel is in her first name

"Faye": Her middle name which means fairy. She doesn't mind people calling her a fairy at all.

"Reed": Her last name, some choose to address her by her last name because they don't feel comfortable with anything else.

"Subject 7155178": What the researchers and staff call her. She doesn't like this at all, she has a name that she wishes they go by, but they don't seem to care. Though to be honest she shouldn't really be surprised, they don't view them as people after all.
tumblr_nhwe5ayxEm1u7m6f2o1_500.png

Date of Birth: October 1st
Zodiac: Libra ♎
Height: 5'2
Blood Type: O negative
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Chesnut brown (looks red sometimes in sunlight)
Weight: 115 lbs
Race: Caucasian Western-European
Likes: Evie likes good food, though, good food isn't always healthy food. She also enjoys hanging out with her friends. She feels at her best when she's surrounded by the people that she cares about. Evie is also good at singing, so she enjoys music a lot as well. She doesn't really have a favorite genre because all music is good and she couldn't bring herself to make a decision. Her favorite past
time, though, is the time she gets to spend in the 'Outside' world. She's always been shut in and trapped within those cold four walls. But the times she spends outside are what she looks forward to every day. Where she can forget about the bruises on her arms from the millionth needle that the staff had stuck on her that day and instead enjoy the breeze. Watching the sun set or rise is another one of her personal favorites.
Sex: Female ♀
Dislikes: Evie hates being alone. She loves the times that she spends with her friends, but being isolated, she couldn't bear it. The thought alone is enough to make her shiver and shake. That's why she doesn't like sleeping in her room by herself. She's get's a little paranoid when she's alone and she generally just feels safer when she's with someone else. She also doesn't like needles. She's stabbed with those things so many times a day that she now forgets to count. They hurt like hell and she has sensitive skin, they always leave her with bruises and such. Besides, the staff and researchers don't care about being gentle, they just want results, she loathes needles.

Power: Pathokinesis

What is it?: Basically, pathokinesis is the ability to control/manipulate feelings/emotions. Sometimes Evie can change someone's emotions due to physically touching them or, just being within earshot and or field of distance. Evie is also sensitive to shifts in the emotional atmosphere, she can feel "disturbances" in the atmosphere that can lead her to the source.

Drawbacks: No matter what, when one uses magic the body is affected and Evie's is no different. When she uses her power her body gets tired and she ends up fatigued after a while. Continuous use after that point could result in her passing out. To keep up her energy, she eats a lot so that she can use her power longer. Another drawback would be whenever she uses her power to shift or completely change someone else's emotions her own emotions end up out of balance. For example, she can prevent two people from getting into a fight by changing their emotions but suddenly she'll get emotional instead. Having panic attacks or what others might call PMSing are caused because of her using her power.

Skill: Evie has these two feathers that grow out at the base of her earlobes. They might look like earrings, camouflaged by her hair, but they are actually feathers. These feathers act as an antenna, which is why Evie can sense emotional disturbances in the atmosphere in the first place. All due to these feathers, that happen to be really sensitive.

Survival Skills: Evie's body is flexible and nimble which means she can get in and out of places quickly and contort her body into tight positions. Her reflexes are sharp and quick and she can easily take in a situation. She also has a gift of remembering the majority of what she sees. She can track down people or things easily by being observant and using her senses. She's also good at cooking, multiple things even.

Darwin Award Points: Evie isn't too good at fighting. Her body is small and doesn't pack that much of a punch. Her power is also not considered an offensive power. Though she can lead others to turn against each other, she herself, can't really protect herself in turn. (She's a good escape artist though) She's not that good at healing people, she can do the basics, she's not good at starting fires or building shelter either. Though she can lend a helping hand.

Appearance:

Clothing wise, Evie likes to be comfortable and wear something that she can easily move around in. So wearing too tight clothing is not really her style. Dresses, skirts, shorts, boots, tennis shoes, sweaters, t-shirts, and vests are some of the things she likes to wear. She also has to wear this bracelet at all times due to the staff and researchers. That can be found on her left hand, it's teal.

Personality:

Evie has an outgoing personality. She loves being social and hanging out with her friends and getting the chance to make new ones. She doesn't hesitate to speak and always seems to have something to talk about. She generally respects everyone equally unless given a reason to do otherwise. Like for example, she doesn't trust the researchers so she keeps them at arms length at most. Evie values trust and honesty above all else. People put their faith in Evie because they know she won't fail, or she'll do everything in her power not to. (She is human, she does make mistakes) When Evie makes a promise, she intends to keep it. They also know that when they talk to her she'll be honest with them. If someone happens to betray Evie's trust, it's really hard to win it back. Evie's passionate doing the things that she loves, putting everything she has into it and nothing less. It's what's to be expected from her.

tumblr_nhwe5ayxEm1u7m6f2o1_500.png

Reason to Escape:

Evie doesn't want to be stuck in this hell hole any longer. She wants to be free. Even though they treat her fairly well at the facility she is still trapped within a cage. She wants to be able to explore the outside world and see what it has to offer her. She's always been curious what lies out there and why she was never allowed to see it. Not to mention she always has the same reoccurring dream...Maybe there's a place out there similar to her dream.

Role in the Escape:

Scout || Group 4

Other:

Sleep: Evie enjoys sleep, sometimes she can get herself to dream about certain things, other times she dreams the same thing over and over again. Still, she seems to have a special connection with her bed and doesn't want to get up when she has to. She hates being woken up and she is definitely not a morning person. Though she does enjoy staying up late too.

Storms: Evie loves the sound of rain on the roof and window panes. The loud rumble of thunder and the amazing light show the lightning puts on are also additions to why she loves storms. She could just sit back and watch/listen to them forever. Still, she also likes to sleep during them as well, since she usually gets the best sleep during storms

Reading: When she finds herself with nothing to do, Evie enjoys cracking open a book and reading. She enjoys reading because once she fully immerses herself she can transport herself into a different reality instead of the one that she is forced to live in daily. A somewhat small act of freedom that she enjoys.

Mini Backstory:

[spoili]
The truth is, Evie actually had a life before the facility. A good one even though it might not be so in other people's opinion. Evangeline was left on the doorstep of a woman's house not too long after she was born. This, of course, wasn't uncommon in the part of town that she was born in. Women had unplanned pregnancies all the time, most couldn't afford children. Also, it happened to be that this woman ran a small orphanage in her house, so finding an abandoned baby on her doorstep also wasn't uncommon. And even though Evie always wondered why her parents didn't want her, she was content with the fact that she had a new family at the Orphanage run by Mama Bell.

By the time, Evie was five she had made a best friend named Taylor. They did everything together, he was like her brother even though they weren't related by blood. He would always be the first one to stick up for her if she ever got in trouble. Even if it was her fault he would try and take the blame. One winter's day the kids were out playing in the snow, making snowmen and snow angels and having snowball fights by their snow built forts. What made it interesting was that a couple kids (Evie and one other boy) had started to realize they were set apart from the others. That they were special and had certain gifts. Evie began to notice she had an uncanny ability to calm people in a hostile environment. She couldn't control it yet, but it had happened often enough for her to know it was no accident. Even at age five.

All was going well and it was just another normal day at her home. But what Evie didn't know was that things were going to turn for the worse that day. The researchers at this facility had a way of tracking down these "special" kids. There weren't a lot out there, so they had to make sure they found them and brought them back to be studied. They had managed to find the "gifted" children and sought after them. They met with Mama Bell to try and convince her to let the kids go with them. But she didn't trust them and turned them down.

Not taking no for an answer the researchers found muscles for hire and let them do the rest, though things got a little out of hand. Not too long after the home was up in flames, and moans and screams could be heard all around. Evie herself had taken Taylor and gone into hiding. She knew something was wrong and she saw them take the other special boy, but hurt the rest of her friends. She was determined to get out safely with her best friend. Unfortunately, they ended up trapped in a corner. There was no way that they would both make it out unharmed so Evie told Taylor to go on and leave while she turned herself in.

Of course, Taylor didn't want to leave without Evie, but her ability took care of the rest as she persuaded him to do as she said. Once he was gone she turned herself in. The men injected her with some type of serum and from that point forward she lived at the facility, with her memories wiped. But that's not how it ends. Evie constantly has a reoccurring dream of this exact event, of course with things missing like the fact that the bad men were the researchers and that she was actually gifted, things like that. But still, she has this dream so often sometimes she questions if it really was a dream. But for the sake of her sanity, she tells herself it has to be, there can be no way that she had a life outside of this place. Right?
[/spoili]

Relationships:

[ Raylen: Monster ]

[spoili]
Evie met Ray way back since they had both been in the facility for a while. She can't really remember her frist impression of him. She didn't really have a problem with him. They didn't exactly hang out together, they just passed one another occasionally in the hallway. Though she did find it odd that she seemed to have a sense of void around him. She always figured that it was something wrong with her since she was really good at sensing or 'feeling' the emotions of those around her.

It wasn't until she was 16 when the researchers put them together for a month that she started to understand that there was nothing wrong with her, but rather something really wrong with him. He seemed to be just like everyone else, he said the right things, and expressed himself the right way, but he was empty. Evie couldn't feel anything with him and that had never happened before. All humans have emotions, scratch that, all living things had something that Evie could 'feel' but with him, there was nothing. How could there be nothing? She didn't know, but that alone was enough to scare the pants off her.

She didn't want to be around him, she didn't trust him. Every word that came from his mouth didn't seem real and she didn't know what to do. She was scared of him and there was nothing that he could do to change that fact. So whenever she sees him she tries to be nice but she always keeps him at arms length.
[/spoili]

[ Remy: Bestie ]

[spoili]
She met her big guy when she was 6 and he was 7. Everyone seemed to be giving him a hard time and he was alone. Evie knew that she didn't like to be alone so she made a point to hang out with him. She knew about the rumors surrounding him. How he claimed that there were things he saw that other's didn't. The thing that honestly clicked between the two of them was the fact that she believed him. Evie herself couldn't see the things he saw, but sometimes, there were odd sensations around him. And at that point she could tell when there was a different source.

It seemed like Remy just needed someone to be on his side, and once Evie was, they were attached at the hip. Evie knows Remy better than anyone in this facility, just like he knows her better than she might even know herself. Since neither of them like being alone, Evie usually sneaks into his room to sleep with him. Sometimes she can tell when he's having a hard night and she's just scuttle on over. Sometimes she just needs his company more than he might need hers.

Remy's just a big ol' loveable teddy bear that Evie is glad to call her best friend in the entire world. She wouldn't trade him for anything and she's honestly thankful she got to meet someone as wonderful as her big giant.
[/spoili]

Gifs

[spoili]
Manaka-mukaido.gif

4189605070f42599c45c3a4fa8082536.jpg

large.gif

tumblr_n2sv7lnBBW1sk0p98o3_500.gif

tumblr_n2sv7lnBBW1sk0p98o1_500.gif

tumblr_n2sv7lnBBW1sk0p98o2_500.gif

tumblr_n2gz5nHI361ricgg0o2_500.gif

tumblr_mz0u2aJ3Tk1rercezo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3ipirMebE1qbvovho1_500.gif

large.gif

large.gif

[/spoili]​

Last edited:
@Misaou She is accepted. Good I am curious to see how she and Ralyn will interact. Since they are such opppsites

• Love
Reactions: Sailor Arti
I will have Donovan done today, no work so all the time in the world lol.

@Misaou She is accepted. Good I am curious to see how she and Ralyn will interact. Since they are such opppsites

@DarkiusHeavenstein Lol it must be a thing for me to make a character that's a polar opposite of someone else's XD this time it's you XD I'm interested too to see how this turns out. (Also, since the groups are randomized, I believe that's what you said, should we just list the position we want and you put out character in a group?)

@DarkiusHeavenstein Lol it must be a thing for me to make a character that's a polar opposite of someone else's XD this time it's you XD I'm interested too to see how this turns out. (Also, since the groups are randomized, I believe that's what you said, should we just list the position we want and you put out character in a group?)
I hope that's what he means, I wanted Donovan to be the leader of Group one lol.

No worries @Shattered♦Secrets™ Yes @Misaou That is exactly what I meant. You can chose whatever position/group you want. (Unless the spot has already been choses by someone else ofcourse)

@DoomyCakez @Wicked @parkpyro
Please list your group/role from you character. I might not have been clear on the fact that I am not gonna tell yoh want group your character belongs to. You are entirely free to just randomly claim a group/role.

Status
Not open for further replies.