A Tale of the Pure and Fallen

Name: Serento

Type of Angel: Fallen

Lover or Fighter?: Fighter

Personality:Serento is a fire cracker waiting to be lit, he can blow up in a second for absolute no reason. He can be nice but most the time it doesn't last.

Appearance: images.jpg

Bio: When Serento was pure he felt out of place he felt out of place, he wasn't meant to be pure he then met with a women on earth and fell in love. He was then willingly a fallen but was driven insane as the woman he cared for was killed in a hit an run weeks after he became a fallen.

Serento
You're sign-up form is.....

APPROVED!!
Ariana.. Can you please stick to one side. I meant to sent that earlier but my internet wouldn't let me post here for a week TT_TT Sorry for a very late response...

RP will start soon just need an idea for the beginning.

The beginning could be just the setting and what's going on, then each person can describe where they are and what their feelings are and whatnot. Perhaps?

Name: Crudus Niveus

Type of Angel: Hybrid, half-pure-half-fallen

Lover or Fighter?: Neither if he had a choice, fighter if he feels he needs to, but he tries not to get attached to anyone

Personality: He tends to shy away from those who have wings and keep his distance in the fights that break out between Pure and Fallen when they do happen. Lives by the idea of 'not getting himself lumped in with either side' and seeing the whole conflict from a wider perspective, knowing that in the end, the only thing that will happen is death to those that fight and death to those that are stupid enough to get caught. He prefers to hang around normal humans, particularly around this one human (If this gets accepted I'm open to anyone making a love-interest for him, male or female does not matter to me, either will work, but female definitely has to be younger than him, but male can be either younger or older). When challenged or presented with danger or a situation that could potentially be unpleasant, he gets cocky and likes to challenge his opponent, not only because he hopes his confident front might be able to put them off, but also provoke them into being less focused and more clumsy to his advantage.

Appearance:
fisheye_placebo__frey_by_yuumei-d3cak01.png

Bio: Crudus didn't know his parents. Unfortunately, close to right after his mother delivered him, the pair were discovered by a group of Pure angels out hunting for traitors and had their wings torn off. Crudus, who was sound asleep when it happened was left in the house alone for two whole days with no food and water. Despite almost starving to death in this time-span, there was nowhere for the poor baby to go, as he was neither Pure or Fallen. It was not until the landlady of the apartment Crudus' parents were staying in came to collect rent did he find the baby, wrapped in blankets in his crib. She reported the parents missing and took the child in as her own.

Crudus grew up normally, until one day while passing by the wilder side of town at the age of 10 on his way home from a friend's place at the time of sunset was he spotted by a strange man who seemed to take an immediate interest in him and followed him home, with intentions to exterminate the boy's existence. Little did Crudus know it was because of the strange little wings, white with odd patches of black feathers or black with odd patches of white feathers, he didn't know which, that were sprouting from his back. Luckilly the landlady he was living with, upon seeing the boy being followed, threatened to call the police, calling the strange man names like 'pedophile' and 'pervert'. The situation being that the street was beginning to fill with people ready for the nightlife he sunset gave way to, the man abandoned his intentions and left.

Crudus only took notice of the wings on his back the next time he showered, trying to explain to his 'mother' (the landlady) and insisting that maybe they were why he was being followed by the strange man. His 'mother' who of course could not see his wings, dismissed it as a child's wild imagination. Crudus learned to give up on trying to convince her, and had to adapt to living with the wings on his back, which grew larger and larger. At the age of 12, Crudus met a lady with black wings who taught him that he was a halfling, being part 'Pure' and part 'Fallen'. While not explaining fully as to why they were so intolerant of each other, the Pure preferring to hunt the Fallen down and vice versa when possible, she did explain that as a halfling he could hide his wings by folding them and forcing them back into his shoulder blades.

Sadly, she was killed a year later, causing Crudus to shy away from making contact with those that had wings for fear of being the cause or the witness of their tragic deaths. Now 16, he's grown more mature in how he handles trying to live in a world of chaos between the Pure and the Fallen, trying his best to be more 'human' than either.

@OtakuMusuko04 Awh, it's too bad he doesn't like girls with wings or older girls, he sounds pretty awesome. Any way his view could be swayed? Akemi is always looking for a love interest. :3 if not, she'd love to take him under her wing (literally) and he could be like her brother or something. ^.^

Damon would love to be a protective figure of some sort. If not its no big deal. Just wondering.

@OtakuMusuko04 Awh, it's too bad he doesn't like girls with wings or older girls, he sounds pretty awesome. Any way his view could be swayed? Akemi is always looking for a love interest. :3 if not, she'd love to take him under her wing (literally) and he could be like her brother or something. ^.^

-laughs- Well, that sounds fine. This is a roleplay, might as well make it as interesting as possible. XDD

Amaryllis Gaia Nicolau

Pure or Fallen:
Pure

Lover or Fighter:
Fighter

Personality:
Quiet, reserved, swift, challenger, fierce, has an attitude. She never allows herself to be bossed around. She'll snap back at a person she doesn't like.

Biography:
Amaryllis was never the perfect girl. She always got into battles, and ended up winning.
Her parents died when she was three years old, leaving her behind on earth. For majority of her life she was living on the streets, until a man named Jacob found her, and thought she was a beauty.
Amaryllis and Jacob married when Amaryllis was twenty-three and Jacob twenty-nine. They lived happily for two years when Amaryllis was killed by a raging mob.
Even with her bad reputation with people, she was sent to heaven with pity.

Appearance:
self_portrait_by_the_window_by_NerySoul.jpglast_sun_2_by_nerysoul-d2zfj2t.jpglast_sun3_by_nerysoul-d2zfmuu.jpg

I hope not. I was so interested in roleplaying this.

While we hope the rp stays would you be interested in roleplaying with me?

I'M SO SORRY!!! I had to get my laptop repaired and my dad kept forgetting to pick up my laptop!!