• Thread starter The Underdark Rises
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Underdark Rises

Original poster
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-tale-of-stones.35296/

I am looking for a partner interested in this plot. A dark fantasy world centered around a human girl's attempted to escape from the underworld (A subterranean realm not hell) to that of the surface. Any character you wish to play is fine, as long as it is fantasy. Length isn't too important as long as you put some effort into it. MxF, FxF adventure with potential of romance is fine.

The world is simple, dark and twisted tunnels with openings filled with vibrant mushrooms that pierce the darkness. A realm populated with vile beast and warring factions. A place of myth sought after by many alchemist, spell casters, historians and treasure seekers alike. The land is mostly own by the Drow or Dark elves. You could be a female or male drow sent to capture her for the glory of their house. A surface world party searching for this lost world or a lone explorer. A demon wishing to escape to the surface, a vampire who has grown tired of hiding like an insect under stones or anything else you can conceive of.

Thank you for your time.

Oooh, I like this plot. Ideas are running through my head. I want to join, that is, if you do not have someone else in mind.

The spot is open; and I'd be honored if you could fill up it's vacancy.

I'm at the movies waiting for the new thor to start. Ill post whrn I get back if its up.

I'll be done in a few. I saw Thor last night, it was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.