A Tale of Regrets (OOC; Sign Ups)

I do have plans involve smirk-y dude, but feel free to name him. His events won't come in play until later. :)

Edit: Also to everyone else, please let me know if you have any feedback with how I'm GMing. This is my first time GMing without everyone in the same place and still want to provide enough freedom for you all.

Wait, how much control of these NPCs do you want us to have?

As much control as you need to for the NPCs that you/I created to move things along. E.g. nameless thugs, faceless hospital nurse, highschool friends, etc. You can flesh those out as much as you want to as they won't affect the plot much.

There will be NPCs that you shouldn't control of course (your typical GM-NPCs) but I will mark those out.

E.g. In Nils case, you can make up the conversation that you'll have with the nurse. Give them some descriptions/background if you want to (for example Nils might know her because he ran errands for her before, etc.) You can decide on whether Nils will go to the hospital, ignore it, getting a sandwich in between, etc. You can do all those things.

Edit: If I would like a certain event to happen in the next post if you follow a certain action, I would pre-emptively put it in a spoiler tag with information. There is always a choice for you NOT to do the stated action (e.g. Nils don't pick up the phone call), power of free-will and all, but imagine what would happen after that (e.g. Nils repeatedly getting calls until it stopped, only to miss the news about his parents. Will Nils suffer emotionally? Will he regret not picking up that call? Or will he just brush it aside? That's up to you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
operatin' under the assumption that the doctor is a somewhat important npc

I'm gonna try to post tomorrow before I head to work. Been kinda stuck in a writing lull.

Sure @Huntress, we all have one of those days so take your time.

I'll post after you..

Just checking in to see what's going in here :)

Did this die because of me?