A summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled, amused, and looked forward again. While she may have felt nervous, he was perfectly fine and had a smile on his face as she drove along. "How about mine? We can order a pizza and watch a movie or something." He offered, taking a glance at her. "If you're nervous then you don't need to talk, we can do that once you park."

"I-I'm not nervous,"she argued."But y-yeah. That's be better." She kept driving until she pulled into his familiar driveway and parked, turned he engine off and handing James the keys. "I haven't driven in forever. I really need to learn how to again,"she says getting out of his car.

Saying she wasn't nervous was like saying he wasn't hot-headed. Once he was handed the keys, he took ahold of them and got out, locking the car once both doors were shut. "I agree." He replied, walking over to his front door with a smile before unlocking it. "And that's why I'll be the one driving us around." James then stated while pushing open the door.

"Hey! I'm not that bad,"she says, punching him slightly in the chest."But you probably should be the one to drive us around... Just incase." She followed him through the doors and chuckled."Maybe I was a little rusty."

"If you're that nervous on a normal road then imagine driving on the other side." He replied, grinning while rubbing his chest. Once they were in he closed the door and place his keys into a drawer before snickering. "You think? I thought you were about to have a panic attack." James teased, walking into the kitchen. "Oh and it's your turn to order this time."

She rolled her eyes and laughed."Nuh huh. I ordered the past two times, remember?"she jokes, getting out her phone. She follows him into the kitchen and dials the number for the pizza place."What kind do you want?"she asks.

"Crap..." He muttered, "I don't know what you're talking about, that was all me." The young man then quickly added while leaning against his counter. With a lazy and carefree grin, he leaned over and pulled a can of Pepsi out from his refrigerator. "Pepperoni, if you would."

She chuckled and called in a pepperoni pizza and told them the address before hanging up. She looked over at James and stole his Pepsi, taking a small drink and sitting it back on the counter.

"Oi." He pouted and crossed both arms over his chest while looking at her. "That was mine, now you've gone and done it." Moving his hands, they started to wiggle slowly as he started to make his way towards her. "Time to get tickled now."

She backed up slowly and giggled a bit."Don't even..." She smiled, but pointed her finger at him. "You'll regret it... Don't forget that I know we're you sleep..." While backing up, Sidney accidentally hits her foot on a chair and starts to fall backwards, covering her mouth to hold in a scream, and oddly enough, laughter.

"But I will." He grinned, his fingers moving a little faster as he closed in. "That may be so but I also know where you sleep so I can just get you back." Just as he was within range, James saw that she was falling backwards and like usual, came to her rescue. The young man was suddenly beside and scooped her up into his arms, "You really love being clumsy don't you, knowing that I'd always catch you?"

"You wish,"she jokes, giving him a wink. She stands back up and smiled at him,"thanks though. Don't know what I'd do without you." She chuckles slightly.

"Yeah yeah." He chuckled, rolling his eyes at her response. "I doubt you would be anywhere, you can barely tie your shoes without me." Teasing, he gave her a playful nudge and grinned happily. Being with Sidney always made him feel better and more alive; not to mention it always made his home feel less empty.

"Oh whatever!"she narrowed her eyes and looked at him."I could totally make it without you,"she says slowly."But I would never want to. Nor do I ever plan on it,"she says, nudging him back. Being with James made her feel like she was actually worth soemthing, and that she wasn't a total waste of space. She smiled and looked at him.

"Sure you could." He teased, looking at her with an amused expression while grabbing his can of Pepsi. Then he pulled it up to his lips and took a sip before placing it down nearby once he was close to her again. "Aw...so you do care." Chuckling, he cupped her chin with a toothy grin. "I never thought a princess would care about her dragon." He winked and then pulled away before taking another sip. "The knight in shining armor thing is too overrated."

"I wouldn't say that,"she laughs, pulling her chin back down, after he let go. His touch left a tingling sensation running through her veins."I think that my Prince Charming might have gotten stuck in a tree and fallen down a few times, but I'm pretty sure he's still there."she laughs and hops up on the counter, sitting beside his Pepsi can.

Chuckling, he leaned against the wall that was close to where she was sitting. A glint of mischievousness in his amber eyes as James looked at her. "Maybe I should cause the cause the tree to catch fire?" He offered, picking up his Pepsi can and took another sip. "Then I can keep you all to myself and I won't have to share you with another guy."

SHe chuckled,"I bet you'd love that, huh?" She took his soda out of his hand and took another sip, handing it back to him."Nah, we should at least let the poor guy live. Who knows, maybe he won't be that bad. Plus, if you spend time burning down my Prince Charming, one lucky girl will be without her Prince Charming for so much longer. And any princess would be lucky to have you,"she laughed, hopping off the counter and walking into the living room.

"Becoming a arsonist? Sounds fun." He laughed and finished his Pepsi once she handed it back to him. Tossing it into his little garbage bin. Won't be too bad? Every guy is usually bad, some just never show it. "Ha, me being some girl's Prince Charming? That I doubt, I think I'd rock the scales better than a pair of tights." He remarked, following after her with a leisurely pace. "Meh. Since when have guys like me ever been some good prince that whisked a girl away and lived a happy life?" James yawned.

She chuckled and sat down on the couch."I don't know. Maybe since now. Things can change just like that,"she says snapping her fingers."You never know who will turn out to be who. Maybe you rock the scales better now, but five years down the road you may rock the tights better." She yawns also and heard the doorbell ring, so she stood back up and walked towards the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.