A summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perhaps, but only to you." He teased, rubbing his shoulder with a grin. As they walked in, he sighed when Sidney picked up her pace but he leisurely followed after her. "Hey, what's up everyone? Ready to get this last day over with!?" The male students threw their fists into the air and roared with agreement. "Now that's the spirit." James laughed.

Sidney kept walking, and sped up into what others would consider a super fast walk when she say Alyssa, one of James's ex-girlfriends with a couple of her friends start walking towards James. She quickly walked to her locker and stopped, putting in her combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing to chuckle at the guys' reactions, he didn't notice Alyssa until it was too late. Just what he didn't need today. "What do you want?" James asked, flipping to his normal bad boy attitude and rested his side against a locker. "I don't have all day to chit-chat."

"Exactly. So why are you spending time with a low life like it,"she asks hastily, glancing at Sidney. Sidney sighs and starts going through her bag, pulling out books and replacing them with others. Alyssa steps more towards Ross and presses as close as she could towards him.

"It? Oh, you must be talking about yourself." He mused, not following Alyssa's gaze. "I don't know, you're the one who came up to me." Just as she started getting closer to him, he reached out and took ahold of her face with his right hand; his amber eyes looking at her coldly. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing yet,"she teased. She gave him a wink and pulled away from him,"Just wait until next year. Things will be a whole lot different." She turned and walked away from him, making sure to shake her hips a bit more, only turning around to blow a kiss in his direction. By the time James turned to look towards Sidney, she was already walking down the hall.

James gave her the typical cold look at her response. "I'm sure it will." He muttered, but it certainly wasn't going to go in the direction she was thinking. James had his own plans and ideas. Oh how the urge to gag hit him like a sack of bricks and he quickly went after Sidney, draping an arm over her shoulders and slouched slightly. "Please tell me you have a barf bag in there, I think I'm going to vomit."

She chuckled and shook her head,"I don't think so. I might need to get one of those though." She heard the first bell ring and glanced over at him and quickly looked away again."We should probably get to class. Don't want to get a tardy on the last day."

"Damn, I could really use one right now." He sighed, "Oh well, after today we'll never have to see her again." That was definitely a major plus in his book. Immediately noticing the way she was acting, he pulled his arm away from her shoulders then straightened up with a nod. "I suppose you're right, I rather not get lectured...again."

She nodded and look at the art room, pausing."Well then you'd better get to class. I'll see you later,"she says before turning towards the art room door.

"See you." Turning away, he walked down the hall away from her and towards the music room. Sighing he sat himself down on the piano's stool and closed his eyes before beginning to play, it was something he enjoyed doing and helped him forget about school or any problems he had going on.

Sidney walked towards the front table she always uses and begins drawing a picture and quietly singing to herself. While she draws, she thinks about James and Alyssa and her and James in Italy the entire summer. Although she would never admit it, she had always had the tiniest crush on him, but never said anything because he was the schools hot, bad boy, and she was the quiet good girl.

James had a crush on Sidney for quiet a while, since he first noticed girls that is. But because of his reputation, he couldn't really be his full self, even around her, and could only really express how he felt when playing an instrument. Sure he had several girlfriends in they past but they were all attempts for him to forget his crush on Sidney. She was incredibly smart and he was just...well...average at best when it came to school work. She would go far in life and he'd likely be at the bottom, likely running some gang that becomes infamous or something.

Sidney made her way through the day slowly, and without having any classes with James, she found it more and more difficult not to think about him and Italy. Although she was very excited, she was really nervous too, as the school day started to end, she walked outside and stood by the stairs and waited for James to give her a ride home.

(Is Ross a nickname for him? xD)

James made his way easily throughout the day, he talked with his friends, and ignored most the girls who swooned over him. Though not having any classes with Sidney was a bit depressing as he went through the day. Italy...finally that would be his chance to spend sometime with her without having to worry about anymore from school or her father butting in. Once the final bell rang, he picked up his things and whistled while sliding both hands into his pockets while walking out the doors and down the stairs. "Ready to go?."

"Yeah, just waiting for you,"she says, following him towards the car. Her smile brightens a bit when she sees him, but that was normal for her. She walked beside him and glanced over."Are you gonna let e drive horn?"she asks jokingly, teasing him.

"Like usual huh?" He remarked, walked towards the black Charger. Now school was over and they were free for a bit, this was going to be very nice. "Eh...why not?" Shrugging, he pulled the keys out from his pocket and then offered them to her. "Knock yourself out."

"Really?" She asks happily. She takes the keys from him and runs over to the drivers side, getting in and buckling up. She waited for James to get in the passenger side of his car before starting the engine. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah." He nodded his head. Getting into the passenger's side, he buckled up and gave his seatbelt to tugs to make sure it was secure before looking at Sidney. "I said it was okay didn't I? If you ask me again I'm going to tickle you." He then warned with a mischievous look.

"Fine!"she says. She nervously checks the mirrors and backs out of the parking space before heading out of the school parking lot. She drove down the road,"Are we going home? To my house? Or yours?"she asks, glancing at him quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.