A Summer In Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alison

Original poster
Hey!:P I'm Alison and I am wanting to do a romance role-play about two best friends. The plot is that two seniors in high school, Jamie (female; me) and (male; you) have been best friends since you first met in daycare, fighting over the same toy. You guys have always chosen the same schools and classes so that you guys could be together, but now that there's decisions about college being made and (you) don't plan on going to college, things are starting to get intense between the characters. So when Jamie's aunt and uncle invite her and a friend to come stay with them for a summer in Italy, she doesn't hesitate a second to say yes. Now she has to ask you, her best friend to come with her for a summer in Italy.

Sweet, shy, pretty and innocent Jamie Mayle has always had a small crush on her best friend, but she knew that there was no way that hot, bad-boy, popular an outgoing (you) could ever like her back. Could that change over the summer before their senior year?

Message me or reply to this for more details on the plot or characters, and we can exchange character sheets and talk about it more if you'd like:) thanks!:D

I'd be interested in doing this, seems like it could be very fun and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.