A Strange Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have posted the turn order at the beginning of this thread. I will also post it at the bottom of the starting post in the RP. I'm going to start it out now!

@AngelLass
Do you have a specific word(s) for the currency of this world? (Credits, Gald, etc) Just checking because I will surely be talking about money in my post to come. (don't worry, I think I've found a way to get Gyde to join without anyone having to pay him, but I have to wait for sleepinghat to reply)

Not at the moment. If you would like to make one to help form the world, feel free. ^_^

I have no experience naming currency....but I gave it a shot anyway.

Since it's the world of Tretta, I was thinking of calling the currency "Rets". If there are any objections, please state them (don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings).

I have no experience naming currency....but I gave it a shot anyway.

Since it's the world of Tretta, I was thinking of calling the currency "Rets". If there are any objections, please state them (don't worry, it won't hurt my feelings).

I like it :D Sounds like currency and it's not something Ive heard before

"Rets" is fine with me, it's original and works with the world.

I agree. ^_^ Unique and suiting choice.

@jessica2477

I took a bit of a chance and assumed your character was already at the campfire, I hope that's fine. If not, I can always edit

@Torack

My character was already on her way there :3 You just saved me some writing

Reactions: Torack
I used more of my creative juices and have come up with a racial slur for Tetrianians...Horners. (...you know...because they have horns) Let me know if you guys come up with a better one. (because Gyde will probably use it a few times as he tries to adapt to life with a bunch of Horners...I mean...Tetrianians)

It sounds like a racial slur that would naturally exist, so why not. I'm all for it

Works for me, go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AngelLass
Might I ask to clear something up? So if my mind is reading it right, Tetrianians are Horners. Tretians are the people of Tretta (including Tetrianians and Niennians). Am I correct? (I think there's been a little confusion on that, at least for me)

Yes. Tetrianians are the race of humanoids with horns. Tretians are the people of the world as a whole. The Tetrianians claim to be the first people of the world and named themselves accordingly-- but really both races came into being at the same time.

Im so sorry i havent been on!!! I'm on my phone at the moment, i just moved. As of tomorrow i will be on more regularly. I will post tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.