A story with wolf, werewolf and ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sighs and says "okay I guess. Do what you want." She walks over to a hallway and goes down to her room.

Alethia take a dust cloth and starting clean the furniture. In bookcase Alethia find a book about the near forest and an ancient magical treasure. Alethia starting read the book.

Liz comes back with a blanket and a pillow and starts to make a bed on the couch. "You can take my room and I'll just stay here"

-Ok. Says Alethia and going in her room and continue reading the book.

Liz sighs and turns on the TV to a random show. She looks over her shoulder wondering what alethia was reading.

Alethia continue to reading the book and for few seconds loooking at Liz and prick up one's ears for hearing at the TV. Alethia find in ths book some magic and wanted to convinced about this. Alethia wanted a little excursion in near forest .

Liz glances down the hall and says "you want to go do something?" She flicks through channels waiting for a response.

Yes, I would like to go for a walk into a near forest. Says Alethia.

She stands up and says loudly "okay let's go then" and stands near the door.

Alethia going near door and wait Liz open the door. Alethia was in 4 foot and take in her mouth the book.

Liz sighs and walks outside. She shuts the door behind Alethia and starts to walk to the woods.

Alethia walk in the woods in on all fours and smell. She stop because feel something.

Status
Not open for further replies.