A Star to Light My House By (Savvy Savant and BarrenThin)

"..."

There was a pause, and she just glared silently. "Yes. I'm totally horny. Because being dragged out of your perch in the sky three times and being dragged through different universes is so exciting," she remarked, sarcastically.​

"Oh, very," she replied, sarcastically, still staring at him with a bemused expression. "Nothing more exciting than that.."

"Especially not being stuck with some perverted jerk."

Though, she shook her head and looked back to the file, giving it another glance over.. Especially the symptoms.

She had an odd feeling House was just testing her, or setting her up for failure for his own amusement.​

Last edited:
"I certainly thought it was. And I'll have you know, I'm not perverted. Just excessively sexually active for my age." House kept spinning the chair like a child.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
This caused a quirked eyebrow. "..I didn't wish to know that, but good for you," she mused. She rolled her eyes at this, shaking her head with a sigh. "Which explains why you're so adamant on getting into some woman you hardly know's pants."​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
This caused a blush to return, and her gaze turned away to nothing in particular. "Oh, hush.." she muttered.

He could say it was... Out of this world.

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"Fine. Go screw the nearest donkey, than," she replied, glancing at him blankly and tilting her head. "Well.. This is much worse than being stuck with the boogey man."​

"And what am I to do about that? Kiss it better?" she mused, eyebrows raised with a bemused expression. "Either way.. I never said you're the reason this is worse," she added, apparently trying to mend this. The prior remark had been sarcastic, and even though House's reaction seemed fake, it was her nature to be apologetic.. Even if she was trying to be discreet and nonchalant about it.​

Last edited:
This only caused her to blink, before she frowned. "I didn't apologize."​

House just snickered. He was smart enough to see subtle meanings.​

"Oh, shut up..." she grumbled, cheeks heating up with annoyance. Oddly enough, her thoughts changed course, expression softening. Considering how much House insulted her, she was admittedly surprised that he hadn't just given her a map and tossed her out already; even if she'd only been around a week or so.​

Last edited:
House simply sighed. "At any rate, I should be doing clinicals before I get, you know, arrested for breaking parole."​

This earned a raised eyebrow from the star. "...Probably," she mused in agreement. "After all, it'd be quite unpleasant to end up trying to get you out of that situation."​

Muttering unhappily, he proceeded to leave. Chances are, he wouldn't stop her if she followed him.​

And that, she did.

Granted, if he asked why, she'd insist it was solely because there wasn't exactly much else she could do.​