A Squibbly Svest Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no reason to stay." She whispered to him. "Besides, I have my quest I must complete." And she definitely wasn't going to let some pompous prince ruin it.

"Ah, yes. Tell me about your quest. I'll offer any help I can." He smiled

Sansa watched him through narrowed eyes. "I'm looking for something. Or, someone." But that was the only explanation she would offer. After a moment, her expression changed. "Please let me go." Her voice was soft, pleading with him.

"Why not! I'm no prize! I'm just a girl looking for someone! I have a family who misses me! My five years are almost up, and I want to go home! Please!" She'd raised her voice only slightly then, tears beginning to fill her eyes.

There was no getting through to this prince. This asshole! She raised a hand, half tempted to smack him as hard as she could, teeth grit, but the sweet girl in her couldn't. Inhaling deeply, she put it back in her lap, glancing outside. Were they almost there?

They were just entering a dark, eery forest.
"Home sweet home." He said, forcing his lips into a smile.

Oh shit. This was no place to take off. Surely she'd ruin her wings if she tried to take off through this. With a groan, the girl leaned towards the window, taking in the chilling sight. She'd have to get a letter to her father somehow. But where exactly was she? "What kingdom is this?"

"Tenebris. Latin for Shadowland. You probably haven't heard of it. People don't like to talk about it."

Tenebris. He was right; it was a place she didn't know. Nor was it one she thought her father knew of. But he was older. Wiser. Perhaps he did? She'd have to get a letter to him somehow. He'd send an army to retrieve his little girl. But who knew how long that would take...

They were now in the forest, thick, tangled trees surrounding them. Branches scraped across the window.

How anyone could live in a place such as this, she didn't know. He must have been a vampire in a past life. Sansa turned her gaze to fall upon him, eyes narrowed. What was he going to do with her? The question burned into her mind like a hot coal, her hands beginning to shake once more.

He sighed heavily and pulled the curtains across the window.
"God, that's depressing."

"Are we almost there?" She asked him softly, watching his reaction. The moment that door opened, she was gone.

The angel watched him, curious what she needed to hold on for. But soon enough, the carriage came to a halt and her hand gripped her coat, ready to rip it off her back at any moment.

Casimir leaned close to her.
"I know what you're going to do." He smirked "I'm not that stupid."
Then he did something unexpected: he blew in her face.
His breath was sickly sweet, and she immediately felt woozy and tired.

As he blew in her face, the girl shook her head. It was like she walked into a spider web, but quickly her vision began fogging. What the hell was happening. Eyelids felt heavy, and she fought to keep them open. But soon enough, she couldn't fight it any more, and with her mind yelling and screaming, she fell asleep. Right there at the mercy of this prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.