A special plot for a special player [high fantasy: action, adventure, exploring, drama, romance, epic?]

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hey there,

I'm sure you've seen me around before but I am looking for a special roleplay. I recently lost a favorite roleplay of mine and I am looking to replace it. I'll give you a summary of what I am not only looking for in the plot but what I am looking for in the partner for this. If you do decide to take me on, I will love you so much <3.

Here we go:

In Holy Empire of Solstice, the Solevictus took a small child under his wing in an attempt to groom her to be a war machine over time but she is taken away by Monks who want her to be away from him because she shouldn't be groomed for war. During the time she spent at the castle, your character (m) is a little older than her and they are the only children in the castle due to just circumstance. They become best friends, but this is where the situation gets murky.

Either a few things happen here:

YC's father dies actually helping the Monks, but that is unknown.
YC witnesses the problem and is manipulated to forget through an enchantment.
You can suggest something, but basically, your character is lied to or manipulated in some way to push his loyalist behaviour to the Empire.

We'll skip 13 years, my character is still missing and your character is some assassin or covert operator of some sort. He's given the task to pick up a woman, not knowing it is his childhood friend. Drama Ensues.

So, this is more like a summary and parts or pieces can be moved around to fit a character you are trying to play, but I am really into the idea of an assassin with a moral code type character, but that's just a preference and not what you have to play. Since this takes place in a world I created, I am looking to see if you are available to world-build with me but parts of the lore of the world cannot be changed like the magic, locations, stuff like that. I have a map, I can show you things but we will discuss it if you are interested.

Here is what I would like from you:

• You can respond a few times a week or more, twice a week is the minimum but I would prefer much more.
  • 18+
  • Have Discord, it really helps us get through stuff faster.
  • Feel free to tell me what kind of things YOU want to bring to a big fantasy epic story.
  • I play NPCs, so if you are the type of person who does that? it does help but it is not necessary.
  • I do expect some writing, 1-3 paragraphs or so. I love to write, so I want something to write back to and I do prefer the quality over quantity.
  • I write smut if necessary to the story, but fade to black for stuff that is less important.
  • Yeah, romance is involved in this but it is a slow burn.
What you get from me:
  • A good writing partner that always wants longterm roleplay. Grammar is okay, lol. I'm not a jerk about it.
  • I have a lot of ideas to offer for our roleplay.
  • I can write novellas during bouts of inspiration
  • I will literally <3 your character!
  • I am easy to be around, I love chatting about roleplays or on voice chat if you want.
  • I can't wait to hear from you!
I know this is long, but I hope someone will come to me <3 Thank you all so much for being the best rpers in the world, lol.

Lowkey, if you write an edgy male character I will love you forever.

Reactions: Fallen_Valkyrie
I'll bite want to pm me?

still searching

I'm still searching for a partner.

Hello, I'm interested! I like everything I see here plus I have played assassin characters before who have certainly been considered 'edgy'. Let me know if you're interested, can't wait to hear from you!

Hello, I'm interested! I like everything I see here plus I have played assassin characters before who have certainly been considered 'edgy'. Let me know if you're interested, can't wait to hear from you!

i messaged you on discord lol