A sort of new idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joeaikman47

Original poster
Yes I did say sort of. That is mainly because this idea takes inspiration from two of my favourite series of books (Hunger Games and Divergent). the one thing i always noticed with the HG RP's I have done in the past is that it can be hard to get involved without creating unrealistically large alliances so i tried to think of a way to resolve that issue.

Basically instead of going into the Games alone you would be attached to one other tribute. if they die then you die so it is all about hunting yet also protecting your ally. i don't know atm whether you would know who you were assigned with prior to the games but that is something we can discuss in PM.

I should probably tell you a bit about my style (for those too lazy to read my resume ;) ). i live in England so my replies may be at weird times for some people. On the other hand i am on pretty much always after i finish at my sixth form for the day so that is a positive. i do like romance (though it isn't complsory) and i hate people who god mod and RP unrealistically so please avoid that.

Send me a private conversation if you think the iea isn't completely horrible and we can talk about it and expand the concept a bit more.

thanks all for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.