A somewhat specific request

• Thread starter Battlecry Samurai
  • Start date
B

Battlecry Samurai

Original poster
I'm a little nervous, as it's been a while since I've posted a request anywhere and this is the first time I've posted a request on Iwaku. Everyone seems friendly, though, so here goes...

I'm hoping to indulge in an unorthodox love story between two very different young men. Years ago, I fell in love with a story created a talented individual, and I built a website containing all the information for roleplay. Needless to say, the website is very outdated, so I made a new one last night. Hopefully this one is more streamlined and reader-friendly.

The site address is beastofburden.webs.com This is not a hyperlink, so please copy and paste. Please check it out if you're interested in a modern realistic roleplay and you don't mind that the main characters are both male.

I want to add that while mainly searching for someone to play one of the main characters (indicated on the website), I am open to discussing any ideas for an original character you might like to play alongside the character that I would like to play.

I like to think that I'm easy to talk to, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you're at all interested and have kindly taken the time to check out the website. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midian