A some what strange idea (Still need one more person)

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Okay so I don't really like or care for this in real life but I have been into a lot of anime and manga that had two twins in love with the same person. I have been debating to put this request up because I sort of felt strange doing it but I thought it might turn into an interesting and funny RP so much that I brought up the courage to try it. I don't have any ideas for a plot or setting yet but I figured we could work that out together so we have elements in it that we both enjoy.

I have two thoughts:
1. Someone can play both twins
2. Have a little group and have one person play a twin and another person can play the other twin (It might make things more unpredictable)
~I don't mind, which ever one is fine with me.

My preference:
I would like to be a girl (the person the twins are in love with) and have the twins be males, please.

Let me know if you're interested, okay. :)

In all honesty, I've never been into strictly romance role-plays. While I encourage it in my own threads, and sometimes partake in it with others, I prefer it not to be the sole subject of the plot.

But I must admit, reading this would be quite amusing and intriguing. I may, if there is another volunteer to play the other twin (whom I can effectively communicate our characters to one another), just end up breaking tradition to give this a shot.

After all, my mother always said that variety is the spice of life.

Alright cool. I don't mind waiting to see if anyone else would like to play the other twin. I also don't mind of putting in things that you do like so it isn't completely just all romance, I thought of doing that anyway. I would like to make it detailed and in-depth maybe, creating interesting characters and plot.

Please rest assured that you do not have to change anything around just for my benefit, it would make me feel... pompous? To foist them on your idea.

But at the same time, if it were your intention to brainstorm things for an overarching plot that had strong romance influences, then by all means. I apologize- I feel like I might be talking in riddles, a terrible habit of mine.

If you had ideas, what sort of sub-genres were you looking to tack on? And if you would like assistance, my offer stands ready.

Don't worry, you're not changing my thoughts, I just like having different themes in RP's. I believe it makes it more entertaining. From the beginning I thought of a mix of drama, action, comedy and romance really though I wasn't sure whether to be modern, fantasy or what ever other idea that could possibly be mentioned. And..I don't mind at all if you like to mention some ideas I like working with the people I RP with anyway.

Hm! I think, for the sake of everyone's sanity, it be best kept to either a Modern world or a Fantasy world. Of course, that's my humble opinion. It would be an improvement if we had someone else speak up later today that is willing to play the part of the other twin and have their input as well.

I agree with you. When another person comes we can work out the details and plan more. I just hope some one else will offer to play the other twin. :)