A Snazzy Title (Shadow Reaver & Chirokochan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik grinned on the outside but on the inside was throwing a party. By stepping his game up and having her agree it meant he could finally start initiating 'the plan'. Which he hadn't been able to do because of their 'brother and sister' relationship. Recently however he had managed to shake that silly phrase.

~

Allison mulled the idea over and two things immediately came to mind. First she remembered the last project she had done a poster for. Secondly, she remembered how bad of an artist she was. "Not bad, but I think it would be better if-actually you know what ignore me. Let's do that. Posters are good. I just hope you are a good artist. I am much better at words or singing than art."

The class finally ended, and Sasha got up and poked Erik on the back. "I understood....not a word of that lesson!" she joked lightly. "I took notes and stuff but after that it was all a blur!" Sasha then put her hands on her face and sighed. "Hn..." It was obvious that she had not woken up yet. It was only first hour, though, and she'd be fully awake by the next hour.

~

Christopher was silent for a bit, and then turned to Allison. "What were you going to say beforehand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.