A Snazzy Title (Shadow Reaver & Chirokochan)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Silver Winters, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik ran around the college campus looking for someone. In particular he was looking for one of his bestfriends. It was always like this on Wednesdays, Erik would run around looking for her since he didn't have any early class. After a good thirty minutes of running around and trying to find her he finally saw her sitting down. He slowed down and tried to sneak up on her.

~

Allison was just finishing dropping off food at one of her customers tables and quickly moved to a table of newly seated guests. The restaurant could get pretty busy sometimes, and right now was one of those sometimes. However, she couldn't complain. Working as a waitress wasn't horrible and, despite getting hit on by some of the more rude guests every now and then, she really enjoyed her job.

2. Sasha was braiding a few strands in her hair, a habit she always had when she was thinking hard on a question. Calculus was absolutely not her strong suit, and it was obvious when a quick glare crossed her face when she looked at such a difficult math problem. A sigh escaped her. All right, let's try this again... she thought as she began to erase her work.

~

A boy came into the restaurant and sat down at the bar area. He always sat there to eat breakfast instead of at the tables. He looked rather perturbed as he whipped out his cellphone and started messing around on it with a game.

3. Noticing that Sasha was deep in thought Erik walked behind her and then put his head next to her's and covered her eyes. "Boo!" She would probably kill him, but oh well, It was worth it. She looked cute when she was angry at him. He paused at that thought and moved it away for now.

~

Allison had just set some food down when she heard her name being called. She whirled around and saw one of her co-workers near the bar waving her over. She sighed and walked over quickly to see what the problem was. "Yeah Allen? What's wrong?" He then immediately handed her a tray of drinks. 'Katie had to leave for a family emergency and left me with the tray. Please drop 'em off at the table with the soccer boys.' She looked at him and sighed, "Fine. You owe me one."

With that she took the tray and was about to walk past a boy who was messing with his phone. She got distracted by that and didn't see the person walking right towards her. She fell and the tray of glasses went flying and the drinks splashed everywhere. To make matters worse some of the cups had broke and she was now bleeding from the stupid shards. She inwardly began to curse Allen for calling her out of all people.

4. "AH!--" Sasha covered her mouth to stop her self from screaming at the top of her lungs. Being deep in thought like that, Erik startled her pretty bad. She moved his hands away from her eyes and looked to Erik. "Oh for goodness' SAKE, Erik!" she said, obviously annoyed, but she punched him playfully in the arm. "You know you can't do that to me when I'm doing math!"

~

The boy jumped up, some of the drinks splashing onto him and his phone. "What?! Wha--...Oh heck NO!" he glared to the waitress Allison. "If this phone ends up not working, I'm making sure I get breakfast for free. There's no way that I'm going to come here and wait 30 minutes only to have my phone go bust or something!" the boy growled. He was exaggerating too, to make matters worse, as he only came into the restaurant 2 minutes ago.

5. Erik started laughing even when she hit him. "Oh my goodness! Your face Sasha! Priceless!" He grinned and pulled her up before hugging her, "I am sorry though, you do know Math is my strong point. My offer still stands to help you." He let her go and sat down next to where she had been seated.

~

Allison heard the customers angry shout and looked up at him. She glared at him as he continued to yell at her and worried more about the phone than her. She knew she was going to regret what she did next but she followed through anyways. "Oh well I am sorry! Let me help you with that, oh wait! I am sorry! It seems there are some more pressing issues! SUCH AS ME BLEEDING AND HAVING GLASS IN MY SKIN!!! OR MAYBE THE FACT THAT I AM STILL ON THE GROUND!!!" Her green eyes shone with anger and she stood up shakily. Her black hair that was up in a bun was a bit wet and sticky from the soda. She saw Allen rush over with a few others who worked with her. One of them, Jason she thought, tried to calm the customer down. Allen helped her up and made sure was okay. She caught an apologetic look in his eyes. While the others began to clean up as quickly as they could.

6. "Mehhhhh," she whined when she was hugged. But nonetheless, she returned the hug, nuzzling him a bit. "Oh? .....All right fine, you may help me" she said as she slid the homework towards Erik. "Number 15," Sasha said, pointing to the problem.

~

"OH WALK IT OFF. I've gotten glass AND splinters in my hands before. You can---"

The boy was about to continue, but then Jason had come up to calm him down. "Ugh, never mind it. I'm leaving." he said abruptly. And with that, he stormed out of the restaurant.

(I do apologize, I didn't think the boy character was going to be THAT much of a butt LOL)

7. Erik tried to ignore when she nuzzled him in the hug and looked at the math problem. "Oh my....Sasha I have horrible news." He looked at her and gave her a serious look then glanced back at the problem, "This is extremely easy for me to do. This is how you do it." He then walked her through the whole problam and made sure she understood it.

~

Allison glared at his back as he walked away. She then wheeled on Allen, "Never again." He jumped as her glare turned on him and he nodded in understanding. She was then helped to the back and bandaged up in the manager's office. While the glass was removed and bandages wrapped around her cuts the manager began to talk with her and get a report on what happened. As she left for the day she sighed in relief. Allison hadn't lost her job, but merely docked for the broken glasses. The manager was understanding about the jerk who had walked in. She changed out of her uniform in the bathrooms and headed out once again. She had a class that she needed to get to and she wasn't about to be late because of some idiot. Hoping in her car she threw her bag into the back seat and drove to her school. When she got there she pulled out her backpack and headed to her class, and when she got there she was relieved that she was just on time.

8. "Hm? ...What is it?" she asked, looking back at Erik. Then her expression fell flat when he said that the problem was easy. She rolled her eyes a bit, chuckling, and then followed along with Erik. By the end of the lesson, she felt like she could do the hardest math problem in the world. "Thank you so much Erik! I was getting tired of staying at the same problem for 15 minutes, heheh."

~

The boy had gotten to the class earlier than Allison, angry chomping on a strawberry PopTart. Thankfully to him, his phone wasn't messed up. In one of his bad moods, he didn't much care for anything or anyone except himself.

9. Erik grinned, "No problem. You know...if you wanted I could always tutor you. Spending some time with you while also helping you would be fun." While Sasha didn't know it just yet, he was trying to build up the nerve to tell her how much he liked her. Earlier this morning he had asked one of their friends if they had seen her and they just laughed and said that his girlfriend was near the main building. It was frustrating because he loved hearing that, yet when Sasha heard it she said they were like brother and sister and he usually just agreed.

~

Allison sat down at one of the further desks and set her things down in relief. Her cuts were still bothering her but she would live. While waiting for the teacher she lazily gazed over the room. Immediately she froze as she thought she caught sight of the guy from earlier. That was ridiculous, not only did he ruin her morning, but now he was in her class. She just dropped her head onto the desk and groaned. It was just her luck.

As soon as she dropped her head the teacher walked in and dropped a giant stack of papers onto his desk. "Good morning class. Glad you all actually showed up. We are starting a project today. Now that doesn't mean you are going to partner yourselves up. I have already taken the liberty of doing so. Now if you sit tight I will write the pairings up." Allison's head raised so she could see. She saw her name written down but couldn't see who she was paired up with.

10. "Really?" Sasha tilted her head to the side at that offer. She then smiled a little bit and nodded. "Thanks...I'd like that! Besides, we haven't done a lot besides talk...We need to actually go do something, but school's been eating us up!" she exclaimed as she rested her head on the table. Sasha looked up at Erik from the position.

~

The boy looked to see Allison walk into the room. But before she could catch his eye, he had already looked down, furiously tapping away at his cellphone.

The name "Christopher Caden" was next to Allison's name. Allison's partner looked up from his cellphone and let out a bit of a grumble. He looked to Allison and grinned, wanting to embarrass her. "Sir, I'd like to request a partner change...She messed up my phone--OW!"

Another boy next to Christopher had slapped him on the back of his head. "What are ya, in 6th grade?! Your phone is just fine, Chris." he said, giving him a flat look.

11. Erik nodded, "I don't think there is any better way to spend my free time than teaching you how to correctly do Calculus. Now you should stop being adorable so we can get to our next class." He grinned and quickly stood up. "Come on!! Teach is gonna kill me if I am late again..."

~

Allison paled and looked almost sick. "Oh goodness...why?" She dropped her head onto her desk again and she said something that could be heard well, "Sir, I ask that I at least have an honorable memorial service once this is all said and done. I am going to die because if he had to choose between saving me from getting hit by a car or his phone from getting run over...I am sure that phone would be saved immediately."

A good deal of the class actually felt bad for her, others laughed, but almost all of them were wondering why she was saying that. The teacher however rolled his eyes, "You two don't have a choice. Now everyone move to where your partners are. Now! Move it!" At his words Allison didn't move and there was no sign that she was going to. An aura of depression somewhat surrounded her.

12. "Pfff...Okay then," Sasha said with a chuckle, her cheeks subtly turning a tiny bit rosy, but she moved a strand of hair away from her face to distract from it in case Erik saw. "..Wait, again?! You've been late again?!" Sasha asked as she quickly gathered her things to follow Erik.

~

With no way to switch partners, and the after the remark Allison made back to him. He rolled his eyes and got up to go to a station. "Well what are you waiting for?" Christopher called to Allison. "Get over here!"

13. Erik just grinned, "Huh? I can't hear you! You seem to be a bit to far behind." He then took off running to the next class while laughing.

~

Allison lifted her head and sighed. No use in rebelling, the faster she finished the project the sooner she could ignore him. Slowly she got up and made her way over to the station. While walking over she noticed that some areas of her bandages on her hands were a bit red again. Later on she was going to have to change those. Maybe she could get ahold of darker colored bandaging and use that. When she reached the station she grabbed a copy of the project and looked over it before speaking up. "Doesn't seem like it should be that hard." Her voice seemed a bit tired and slightly irritated. She glanced up at Chris, "Although, some of it will have to be done outside of the class. That is going to be the problem."

14. Sasha gasped dramatically and laughed. "I see how it is!" she laughed, running with him to the class. She eventually caught up to him and sat next to him with a cheeky smile.

~

Christopher just nodded with an "mhm" as he was, yet again, playing on the phone!

15. Erik raised an eyebrow, "I don't know what you mean. You see how what is?" He then grinned and pulled out the stuff he need for the class. "Hey out of curiosity, we only had the paper due today. Right?" He gave a slight concerned face.

~

At his vacant answer Allison glared up at him. Her anger was boiling once again when she realized he was on his phone. She swore she had never been this mad with a person before. "Oh my goodness!!! I hope your stupid battery dies! There are much more important things than whatever you are doing. This project happens to be one of them."

16. Sasha immediately froze when asked what was due. She looked like she was actually thinking it through, but her answer was a tiny bit more exaggerated. "...Oh.....Ohhhhh snap-- Yes only the paper was due," she then said as she flashed another cheeky smile at Erik, mimicking the same answer Erik gave when asked to help with her math.

~

Again, Christopher's answer was "Mhm."

17. Erik paled a bit as she freaked out and then gave an expression of shock when she started laughing. "You aren't suppose to use my own tricks against me! Goodness, what have I done?" He put a bit of drama into it so that she would possibly laugh. Erik truly liked it when she was happy.

~

Allison's eye twitched and she reached over and snatched the phone out of his hands. She then quickly put it in her pocket. "Okay! Now that i have your attention. Let's start. We won't have much time out of class to work on it so I want to get as much as we can done in class." With that she threw the other copy of the project at him since he hadn't looked at it yet.

18. Erik's efforts were not wasted, and Sasha laughed out loud. She had to clasp her hand over her mouth to keep from being too loud. "Hehehe! Well then, you'll just have to amp up your game now!"

~

"HEY!--" Christopher tried to reach for the phone before she put it in her pocket, but the teacher was walking over and giving him an evil glare. Rolling his eyes, he let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine...Lemme see the pack--"

The other copy of the project hit him in the chest and then fell to the table.

"...Thanks."

19. Erik grinned deviously, "Oh alright. If you say so my beautiful friend." If he had to step his game up then many stops were going to be pulled. Maybe he could even whip out a funny british accent later on and quote Shakespeare. He could then call his mom and tell her that he finally applied his literature class to real life.

~

Allison gave him one of her best fake smiles and let sarcasm ooze from her words. "Oh your welcome. My pleasure, I can assure you." She then glanced back at the paper. "So do you have any ideas on what we should do for our project?"

20. Sasha giggled and leaned back, crossing her legs. She saw the smile he gave and winked. She'd make sure that she would have at least a few things up her sleeve.

~

Christopher glared a bit and then looked back to the paper. "Hmmm..." He was silent for a while, actually thinking about the project this time. "...Poster?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.