A smol group rp w/ Witches and other things(Anime-esque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

envogue

Rotten and Delicious
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
large.gif

OPEN SIGNUPS - BellaDonna's Home For Witches

Basic Plot Stuff

Hello! It's your (mostly) friendly neighborhood magical girl. So, if you're in here you must be curious about my witch roleplay. Let's get some things out of the way about that as this roleplay is still a work in progress and what I write here is mainly going to be a sort of rough draft. Our core group of characters will be witches, no other supernatural characters will be the main characters. They will be side characters mainly for me, or you to control and can be any gender.

The girls will be living in a sort of group home/safe haven for witches who have yet to find a covenant for whatever reason. The home is run by a matriarch, who is also a witch, but she's gone missing. Not only has she gone missing, but strange things have been happening in and around town. Witches didn't usually like to involve themselves in those sort of affairs, but with the head of the household missing, the girls begin to wonder if it could possibly be linked together.

You see, witches were supposed to be the governing force over all other supernatural creatures. With the matriarch missing things begin to spiral out of control and it begins to have negative effects on the city and its civilians.

Did I mention that witches are a dying race? Fewer and fewer are being born, and even less are practicing it due to fear and the stigma against it. A lot of humans seem to think that magic has no place in the world, and the rise of the technology only furthers to prove that theory.

Setting/Environment

Modern Victorian will most likely be the setting, as I really love the aesthetic of that and it seems to match with the supernatural world very well. I'm not expecting this story to be overly dark or lighthearted, but for what I have planned already it may lean either way at some point. This rp will probably take place in some sort of European country, maybe, but don't quote me on that.

Ideal Roleplayer

I'm seeking advanced writers that will post regularly, at least once a week. I don't have a set number of players that I want, but no more than 8 players total. That's all I can, and want to manage right now. I'd like very dedicated roleplayers to join me on this journey, and some help and suggestions along the way about anything would be appreciated. If you regularly drop roleplays or disappear without a word, probably not the roleplay for you! :)

Magic

So the focus of the roleplay won't be on the girls learning how to do magic, but developing their powers and fine tuning what they already know in different situations. They will learn new stuff along the way, however, through a system I've created for 'leveling' up. I've also decided that people can create their own basic spells, but once it's spoken all the other characters can do it as well, unless they fall under your characters specialty magic. More on that once the OOC is up.

Alrighty. That's most of the basics, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Please keep in mind this is still a WIP. If you are interested, feel free to tell me what you hope to see in this roleplay and what initially caught your eye?

Last edited:
Dropping interest tentatively.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: envogue
Hello, I would really be interested in this Roleplay. Although I wanted to ask if a witch absolutely has to be female? Because recently I have been toying around with a male witch idea and I would love to visualize it in this Rp, if you would allow that?

Hello, I would really be interested in this Roleplay. Although I wanted to ask if a witch absolutely has to be female? Because recently I have been toying around with a male witch idea and I would love to visualize it in this Rp, if you would allow that?

The main characters are female witches.

The character sheet is finished, for the most part. So over the next few days I'll be working on the OOC.

Reactions: Kate
Reactions: Baddamobs
Taking a couple more witches for this. Must be active and committed :) See OOC for sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.