A Small Search [FxF]

P

Pink

Original poster
Hello! So I'm Pink and I'm trying to find two or three FxF roleplays since I don't really have any at the moment! I do also do MxM, so if you have an idea for something like that then send me a message, but this is mostly for FxF.

Preferences:

-The post range to be within 1-2 paragraphs, but never one-liners.
-You to be able to use proper grammar. It's okay if you make mistakes though, don't worry!! ^^
-Someone who could usually post at least once a day. I might miss a few days now and then too, so this isn't that strict of a rule.
-More plot than sex
-Someone who can write as a switch
-Modern Romance genre, but I'm okay with a few other things like light fantasy, etc.
-Third Person Past Tense
-A bunch of NPCS!!

-Anything with a school setting
-Witch x Witch
-Cheerleader x Nerd
-New Kid x Nerd
-Affairs?
-Toxic Relationship Elements.
-Throuples! (FxFxF)

Actual Ideas (Feel free to discuss your own ideas with me, or to change mine up a bit!)

Character A and Character B dated in highschool and had a really rough breakup. (This can be for any reason, so if you have an idea just tell me or we can discuss it. It would just depend on how you want their relationship to be.) Either way, one/both of them were pretty hurt by it and it changed them for the worse. Now it's been 5+ years and they've reconnected through their field of work, and they literally can't get away from each other. What makes it worse is that they both still have something towards each other(Grudges, feelings, anger, etc) that makes it really hard to work together. But then everything gets more complicated when Character A wakes up in Character B's bed and can't remember anything, and Character B starts acting like everything is fine.

Character A has been crushing on Character B for the longest time. A watches B constantly, notices things about them, and is absolutely in love. The issue is that B literally sleeps around all the time, and it drives A crazy. So one day A confesses their feelings to B, and they sleep together. But then B takes it as just a one night stand, and things get complicated from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a role play idea you would like that is Fxf.

Hey there! I'm also on the search for a FXF roleplay! The New KidXNerd pairing sounds adorable, so I'd love to do that one with you! I have a character in mind (her age is 23 on the profile but I can obviously make her younger and add a few more tweaks to her history). If you'd like to give Kendra a look, here's the link!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/kendra-lindler.15540/

Reactions: SnowCode