A Small Assortment

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copperhead

Original poster
Hello!
I'm going to get started right away so I don't keep you long. First I'll describe myself and my writing style.
I roleplay in past tense and third person.
My average post tends to be about two paragraphs but I can do more in certain situations.
I prefer using PM, but will do a thread if need be.
For fandoms, I will play canons and actually enjoy doing so.
I do romance and violence. I double and do M/M, F/F, M/F. M/F is my preferred but I will do what you want.
I enjoy the occasional cute thing in my roleplays but I don't want it to become the entire roleplay, especially in dark/violent themed areas.
I post frequently, unless something is going on that I can't respond. I'll try and let you know when these times might be. I am still in school and that comes first so I am busy most mornings. I do tend to post at least once a day.

Alright, now, on to my fandoms and original ideas!

Fandoms: (I would prefer to be the OC in any pairings listed.)

Soul Eater

Grand Thef Auto V
I don't have a pairing for this as I'm not entirely sure on a plot. We can do any mix of canons and OCS or just doing them separately. Whatever you prefer.

Supernatural

Original Ideas:

The Wendigo
In a certain gorge in a certain area of a certain state, there lives a certain creature that has lived a certain number of years. That certain creature is a Wendigo. Once a Native American man who was abandoned by his tribe, the Wendigo has lived in utter loneliness. The occasional hiker or camper comes and he listens to them, but his hunger always drives him to kill. With each meal, his loneliness grows. Eventually one day, there is someone who he just can't bring himself to kill. Someone who is injured and the temperature is quickly dropping. So he takes that someone to his cave and treats their injuries.
(There are many ways this could be arranged. I prefer to play the Wendigo. One of my favorite ways to play this is where the human he finds is an abused woman who is in her early months of pregnancy.)

Well, thank you for reading, I hope something tickled your fancy!
Please message me if you are interested as sometimes I don't see that there are new forum posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.