A Slayer's Quest

E

Emperor of Embers

Original poster
Darmani had done it. He had finally arrived at Dragon Queen Zara's castle. "I have made it. Now, to complete my quest, and head home with her head." He said as he walked up to the already lowered drawbridge. He was unsure if his target was here, but this was what he did. Hunting down his prey and slaying them. He had heard many things about this specific wench, and decided to take on the quest when others were too afraid to.

"This place looks as if it is long abandoned, I hope my journey was not in vain, for it will have been wasted on a meaningless hunt." he sighed as he looked at an open door into the castle. @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
The world in obsidian was dismal. Queen Zara was Queen of the dragons. She ruled over the dark woods. Where it dis house Dragons and more. She had Dragon powers and could do extraordinary things. She would mobilize her troops often just to get them air and able to stretch their legs and wings. She had gone out for the morning. Finally coming back, she set her dragon down outside the castle. She pet the creature on the nose. "Good boy, go rest long day of flying."She said and made her way with her armies back into her castle the drawbridge lifted behind her army.

She had the cooks make dinner for them all and made sure they all ate. Her guards stood at her side. She smiled and held up a hand. "Not necessary, please go enjoy some food."She said. She went to sit down with them and eat. Zara smiled and spoke with her men as if she was not there Queen. "Alright get some sleep lol we have a big day tomorrow. Much to do, we have our people to help."She said and stood. Her guards followed her up to her room, she smiled and thanked them. Zara removed her clothes to go bathe and relax. She was in black pants, a corset top with a white shirt underneath, and knee length boots. Her hair flowed down her back and her skin was pale and smooth. She may seem cruel and dark, to the outside world, but her people and her dragons were her main priority.

She was ruthless when people disobeyed or took her kindness for granted. She also hated intruders and those who could not understand her because of her powers. She been in her own for many years. Her parents died a hundred years ago. She may be slightly immortal with the not aging, but she could be killed with obsidian weapons.

The world in obsidian was dismal. Queen Zara was Queen of the dragons. She ruled over the dark woods. Where it dis house Dragons and more. She had Dragon powers and could do extraordinary things. She would mobilize her troops often just to get them air and able to stretch their legs and wings. She had gone out for the morning. Finally coming back, she set her dragon down outside the castle. She pet the creature on the nose. "Good boy, go rest long day of flying."She said and made her way with her armies back into her castle the drawbridge lifted behind her army.

She had the cooks make dinner for them all and made sure they all ate. Her guards stood at her side. She smiled and held up a hand. "Not necessary, please go enjoy some food."She said. She went to sit down with them and eat. Zara smiled and spoke with her men as if she was not there Queen. "Alright get some sleep lol we have a big day tomorrow. Much to do, we have our people to help."She said and stood. Her guards followed her up to her room, she smiled and thanked them. Zara removed her clothes to go bathe and relax. She was in black pants, a corset top with a white shirt underneath, and knee length boots. Her hair flowed down her back and her skin was pale and smooth. She may seem cruel and dark, to the outside world, but her people and her dragons were her main priority.

She was ruthless when people disobeyed or took her kindness for granted. She also hated intruders and those who could not understand her because of her powers. She been in her own for many years. Her parents died a hundred years ago. She may be slightly immortal with the not aging, but she could be killed with obsidian weapons.
Darmani stood as he looked around, it was then he realized the castle was not abandoned. He growled as he had seen a dragon walking by, and hid inside a barrel large enough to hide a single man. He had hoped the beast would not find him, or walk by and hear his rapid breathing. "The contractor lied to me! This place is not abandoned at all! When I get my reward, I am going to-" He was cut off with the dragon sniffing around, having picked up his scent.

The black dragon sniffed the barrels, before slowly lumbering on ,back to the Queens chambers. Where he knew he could get food and rest. The Queen smiled upon seeing the dragon. "Such a good boy."She said and pet his snout. "come we must rest for tomorrow a long day, but should be fairly calm. She said yo the dragon before going to lay down in her bed.

Darmani peeked out when the dragon left, and followed the sounds of the loud stomping, hopefully leading to his target. "You have made it this far, do not falter. The people are depending on you to slay the dragon queen..." He thought as he pressed on. He heard a voice, a female voice, as if she were talking to a dog. "That must be her. I am close." He pressed on, avoiding any line of sight with a few smaller dragons, until he found her room. He hid behind the corner, waiting for his moment. @~Dark Disney~

As the Queen was settling down a male walked in and bowed to her. "My Queen tomorrow I cannot join you, my daughter is ill and I must take care of her." He said. "Of course Boris do what you need to do, I will send the physician immediately. Just return when she is better need anything don't hesitate to ask."She said and sent the male off. He was thankful as he walked off and out of her chambers closing the door behind him. She pet the dragon that had joined her and went to lay down in his curled up form.

Darmani got his answer as he saw one of the Queen's subjects walk out of her room. "There is my target. But... She does not seem like what the contract giver said she was... Bah, whatever. Her head will look good on my wall." he thought as he walked up to the door, and kicked it down. "Queen Zara! I, Darmani Alandair, have come to slay you, on behalf of the people!" He exclaimed valiantly, but a tinge of uncertainty hanging in his voice. "Draw thy weapon, and battle me to the death!"

Zara looked up from where she was laying, she raised her eyes and smirked. "Ahhh of course, please come in."She said. She laughed at him, as her dragon stood growling and behind her. "Now now my beautiful."She said and flicked her hand at the male. She watched his body fly to the wall. "See you think you can beat me human, you could of if you have surprised me. You didn't we knew you were here. Now I will let you down and rectify that statement to spare your life."She said and she looked at him. " what do you say?" She asked him.

"If you think, that I will change..." He stopped, and looked at her. For some odd reason, she had not attacked him like he wanted. He studied her, and threw his sword to the side. "You are not as merciless as they say.... This is quite a predicament I have gotten myself into..." Darmani looked into her eyes, and could not help but choke. He regains his composure, and looked at her. He did not know what to think or say of the situation as he began to ponder his next move. To him, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He had a sly smile on his face.

"My, your beauty radiates like the sun on a summer's day." he said, trying to lighten things a bit. He did not expect it to work, but it was worth a shot. @~Dark Disney~

Looking at the male, she sighed at his comment and flattery. "Nice try, I know you're trying to trick your way out of this. It's a simple yes or no." She said. Zara said as she looked at him. She leaned on her dragon and sighed as she looked at him. "Now come on I don't have all night, sleep is calling and either I am killing you or your giving up and we get you a room, a meal, and a rest." She said. Zara leaned on her dragon and let him lift her up on his leg. She held out the palm of her hand and a flame popped above it. "Now you try to pull anymore crap and I am just going to incinerate you."She told him.

"I rescind my statement. But, I ask that you appear before the court beside me. Since it seems that you and your people keep to yourselves, all peaceful and happy..." He began to think about the situation he was in, he had just attacked a queen of people who just wanted to live their lives, and live peacefully. "I give up on this blasted contract! To hell with them!" He exclaimed as he shook his head. He needed the money, but his morality took hold of the helm of his mind. "I do apologize for such foolish ignorance... I had no idea who you really are, all I have heard were tales...." @~Dark Disney~

Zara smirked and the flame disappeared. She released him from the wall. He guards picked up his weapon and Zara nods to them get our guest a room and some food. Make sure he gets a bath. We will talk more when the sun comes out. As for going with you, your not going anywhere for awhile. There is much to discuss and see of this place, more than your human mind can handle. Now go rest. I will see you in the morning."She said. Her doors closed behind him. Going to sleep, she rested easily in her bed.

As morning came she woke, her eyes opened and slowly she watched the sun leak through her curtains. Her body slowly rose from her bed as she went to open the windows. With a smile she barked in the summer sun that shone through her window. Going to dress Zara walked down to the dining area and took her seat. She nods for the guards to bring down their guest for breakfast. She smiles. "How did you sleep human?" She asked. "Please sit I have food and drink for you." she said.

The morning sun rose, and Darmani wakes up in a bed that he had slept on the night before, thanks to Queen Zara. He gets out of bed, and heads to the dining area with two guards, where she was already at. "I am fine, thank you. Although, I have not had a sleep so good in years..." He said as he sat down in a seat opposite of the queen. The food looked amazing, and the drink called his name. "Thank you, your highness, for the food and drink." @~Dark Disney~