Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Alfa Slab One
Eczar
Ramabhadra
5AyeYBu.png

  Man With a Harmonica

Last edited:
Thanks!! I've been away for the holiday. had a house full of kids and grandkids!! It was chaotic, loud and WONDERFUL!! Of course, I'm glad they're all gone now and life has returned to it's normal din of activity. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!
Wooooah grandkids?! So awesome!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I have 14 so far but I expect the total will go up as families grow...so fun having them all here. The thing I miss most is the board game playing. pandemic, ticket to ride, eucre, phase 10 and bunches of others. We have friendly and not so friendly rivalries between family members, but it's all good fun!!

I have 14 so far but I expect the total will go up as families grow...so fun having them all here. The thing I miss most is the board game playing. pandemic, ticket to ride, eucre, phase 10 and bunches of others. We have friendly and not so friendly rivalries between family members, but it's all good fun!!
To be perfectly frank, I didn’t expect someone really any older than around my own age (30) to be on this site. Which, in retrospect, I have no basis for...

That’s so cool! 14 grandkids. Goodness. I’ll bet they’re spoiled rotten! ;D

@Red Thunder When I get the chance to spoil them, I do it up right!! Yeah I don't know if there are any people older than me here (56), though I've been told there are, I haven't met any yet. I'm a pretty young gramma though for that many. I have 8 children of my own though so now that they are all grown, the babies are coming. Shhh...but the kids are SUCH good inspiration for Role Play. not that I'd ever do such a thing..lol.

• Love
Reactions: Red Thunder
ack..sorry. I must have missed something...or more likely forgot to come back. I'll have something up tonight. I only have a few minutes right now (Granddaughter's birthday dinner in a few) Also...I may be a little slower than normal to reply over the next few weeks. I'm having three surgeries in 9 days so I'm going to be out of it. I will post when I'm able. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno
ack..sorry. I must have missed something...or more likely forgot to come back. I'll have something up tonight. I only have a few minutes right now (Granddaughter's birthday dinner in a few) Also...I may be a little slower than normal to reply over the next few weeks. I'm having three surgeries in 9 days so I'm going to be out of it. I will post when I'm able. Sorry for any inconvenience.

That's fine! Real life always comes first :^) Thanks for letting us know. If you need to take a break, please let us know!

Sorry about last night. I fell out. Surgery went well today, though my behind is sore. One down, two to go. I'll get your reply up tonight before I crash again.

Thanks! I think I'll be ok, but Ill let you know if that changes!

762b193d5146517d64004bf9d75b6079.jpg
Name: Winnie Slater

Summary: (Can be short, minimum of two paragraphs) Winnie was born on June 4th, 1856 to Rosia Slater and Dixie Slater. Her life growing up was pretty average for a girl in the 1800’s. Growing up her mother always enforced the religious aspect of her life which explains why she goes to church every Sunday to this day. On top of that, she has no idea how to defend herself due to another one of her parent's beliefs. Pretty much her only defense his grabbing the cross around her neck and holding it up to whatever enemy faces her as she cowers in a corner.

She was raised in a much bigger town then Highland but they had to move as her father was framed for robbery. Instead of letting him be killed by the sheriff or townspeople they all ran and found Highland, a seemingly perfect place for them.

Personality wise Winnie seems to everyone as a very cheery person who is just content with life but she also doesn’t go out of her way to speak to people. Approach her and she will most likely not say much of anything to a said person unless they speak and even then she’s awfully quiet. Winnie is hard working as well as stubborn meaning any work assigned to her is usually done completely.

Appearance: Winnie has long black charcoal hair that goes down to her mid back. Her eyes are a very dark brown which seems to pop due to her fair skin. Generally, she wears a crucifix around her neck showing her religious loyalty. On top of this, she wears a white collared shirt and a black dress most days. Winnie stands at five feet 4 inches and weighs about 120 pounds.

Other: She doesn’t really know how to defend herself well but this doesn’t mean she can’t shoot a gun, just not well. She likes reading but can’t do it much as there is no library in town! One of her favorite feelings is having the wind play with her hair as she’s riding a horse. She also loves singing with a passion but will stop of she notices someone is around.

Eczar

ANNOUNCEMENT

@PoetLore @Hamlowe @Hell Hound Woof @Red Thunder

Good morning/evening all!

I know it’s been quite some time since you’ve heard anything about this rp, and you are probably wondering why no new posts have been made. It is with regret that I must tell you that we have decided to close this rp down. The reason: Without sharing any significant details, a mixture of life events and a dried up muse contributed heavily to this. I’ve never shut down any of my rps before, but at some point there had to be an honest re-evaluation of the direction of this rp and how much time we could devote to it.

This was my first time attempting to GM/co-GM anything in a couple of years, so thank you all so much for putting up with me! You can thank @Adrian for keeping this thing running smoothly. Adrian has been a phenomenal co-GM, and I thank you so much for helping me out in creating this and also not stabbing me.

And of course, thank you, the rpers, for sticking around and participating. I didn’t think we would fine anyone as interested in old Western rps as we were, but nevertheless here we are. It’s been a real treat. I would definitely love to revamp this rp in the future when time constraints are better.

Real life always has to come first. Thank you for creating such a fun scenario! RPing under you had been lots of fun, and I look forward to hopefully being able to do so again!