INTEREST CHECK A Simple School (?) *Closed, current incarnation of idea abandoned.

Academy Name?

• North, West, South or East?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A President's Name?

• Other? (Please reply in thread if this is your choice)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parsee Mizuhashi

Original poster
I'd like to check to see how many people would be interested in something along these lines. I'm not exactly experienced with running a roleplay (this would be a first), but practice makes perfect.

You've heard of the academy on the news. An all encompassing school, teaching students across all age groups and backgrounds. There is no prerequisite to join. All they have ever asked is that the students be able to live on campus, in the very well-furnished dormitories. Everything you've ever seen about the school has been positive, from stories about their graduates going on to do great things, to tales of their extremely effective teaching methods.

What you were never told, however, is that not everything is as it seems on the surface. While the students attending the school do tend to go on with their lives and do magnificent things, this is partly due to the fact that the Headmaster, a scientist of sorts, has altered their DNA drastically. The younger students get the full brunt of the alterations, their underdeveloped bodies allowing the Headmaster to apply even more additions. Some have bits of animal DNA giving them bestial features, some have mental powers... the possibilities are nigh endless.

This is the tale of that very school. This is the story of [School name tentative].

So, that's the basic plot I've come up with so far. It needs polishing, I'm sure, but I was wondering how many people would like to be a part of it.

I'm interested.
I haven't done many group RPs, so I might suck. XD

And by altering their DNA, could they go hybrid? Such as fish DNA injected, now mermaid?

I'm interested.
I haven't done many group RPs, so I might suck. XD

And by altering their DNA, could they go hybrid? Such as fish DNA injected, now mermaid?

Yes. The alterations made are really up to the players making characters. They could even go fancy with it and have people looking like angels running around.

So that's one in. So far, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.