3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
A little about me:
1. I am not picky nor stingy and always love new ideas.
2. I do not like one liners heck I try and not to do them myself.
3. Grammar isn't my best neither do I expect it to be yours. If you make typos it happens so don't feel obligated to fix all mistakes cause I sure as heck won't bite you for it.
4. Communication is a must with my partner. I'd like to discuss ideas off to the side of our RP it makes things a lot more fun.
5. Lastly I am a fast poster please take note of this if you're the same that's great we can write like a couple of maniacs during the day. I do have chores in between and leave for a week at a time once a month. If you can handle this that's great makes things even better

What I want to RP

Log Horizon:
OK this is a risk I'm willing to take I found out I tend to suck at certain fandom rp's but this is an anime I really do happen to love. So I was wondering if anyone is willing to do a Log Horizon RP with me but with original characters. There is a wikia and I also found a detailed picture of all the classes and what not they have within the anime. So I was thinking we could create a few characters and go from there. I'm not good with canons but if you are that's great you can bring them in an out but I prefer OC's sadly.

Basically so far that's all I have in fandoms I want to do so let me list some genres I am a sucker for maybe if you have ideas you can drop me a PM.

Fantasy
Martial Arts
Action
Adventure
Reverse Harems(All guys one girl) I mean who can resist the male hotties
Romance( But it must have a few other genres mixed in with it otherwise I tend to get bored)

Welp right now this is all I can think of so if anyone is bored as I am please drop me a PM and we can discuss things from there ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.