A Simple Hello!

• Thread starter Lavender Lights
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lavender Lights

I guess I am new! Yay! I have a cousin who used to be on here a lot and she was like "Yo. I don't have the time but you do!" Which I wasn't sure if she meant to offend me or help me? But I still decided to join, none the less, because I love writing and creating!

I don't have a picture, icon, avatar yet because I don't even know what to start with yet. I'll probably lurk a lot and figure out what other people use.

On that note, I am big on just watching and reading before I jump in and join new communities. I don't want to stand out like a sore thumb! (I read at least 10 other introductions before I decided to post this).

Also, I am newer to the roleplaying scene. I am not new to writing and creating characters, I have actually used character sheets from roleplaying sites many of times to make characters for my many unfinished ideas and stories, but I don't have much experience with interacting with other people.

I guess I like stories with action, romance, and I really particularly love stories about tight knit groups of people overcoming obstacles, going on the road together, fighting crime, causing chaos, etc.

So hi! I am excited to jump in and start making stories! After I read all the FAQ's, Rules, and Tips and Tricks, of course! :upsidedown:

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku :D And use any picture thing you like. Many people have many different things. It really just is an expression of you. And, in the grand scheme of things, I highly doubt you'll stand out like a sore thumb =P

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask anyone. People are generally pretty helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Welcome to Iwaku, indeed. I am sure that you will like it here, people here are nice and really fun to talk with. And as Celest said, you can use pretty much any picture you want as an avatar so there is that. And if you have any questions feel free to ask, i'm sure people (including myself) are willing to help. So...once again, just like what Celest said.

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! Make sure to read our rules and feel free to take a look at the Newbie Care Package which has a ton of free art and a personal guide to help you out with any questions. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, or anyone else in red or light blue. I am also very open for rp's at the moment, and have quite a few open if you want to take a look.

• Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Thanks everyone!!! I am so excited to get started and get into some stories!!

Welcome to Iwaku! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.