A Sign? O.o

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
I've been on this site since I got home and I looked at the bars above and thought it said Forum Addiction. I was all "Why yes I am, very much so." ^^ Then I realized it says Forum Actions.... A sign? I think so. Anyone else know what I mean?

Yes. Yes I do. XD

Every time I see the "Lunar Hum" roleplay I think it says "Lunar Ham".

I then proceed to giggle about smut roleplays with moon pigs. .____.;

Every time I see DIANA I think it says ACTIVATE SIGMA PROTOCOL, LEAVE NO WITNESSES.

organism = orgasm

it never fails :C

XD Oh good. I'm not the only one. Though what these signs mean I'm not sure. Am I an addict? Do you want smut and ham? Is DIANA code for something?

Diana's new announcement thingy... Blah.

The very first time I saw it, I thought it said "Hey Bewbies!!" .__.; I don't read it like that anymore, but every time I look at it, I grin and sometimes giggle because I think back to that misread.

Like Ninjaki, I also read organism as orgasm... On biology reports, oh gawd. Such embarrassing misspellings for my professor to read. x__x;

I once had a teacher say orgasm instead of organism. It was pretty funny when she got all flustered.

"Well it's clear that this orgasm has adapted to survival in it's natural environment very well...."

Indeed it has. XD She obviously had something on her mind.