A Sign? O.o

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
I've been on this site since I got home and I looked at the bars above and thought it said Forum Addiction. I was all "Why yes I am, very much so." ^^ Then I realized it says Forum Actions.... A sign? I think so. Anyone else know what I mean?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Yes. Yes I do. XD

Every time I see the "Lunar Hum" roleplay I think it says "Lunar Ham".

I then proceed to giggle about smut roleplays with moon pigs. .____.;

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Every time I see DIANA I think it says ACTIVATE SIGMA PROTOCOL, LEAVE NO WITNESSES.

Vay

The Empress
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Yes.... its working....

N

Ninja Kitty

Original poster
organism = orgasm

it never fails :C

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
XD Oh good. I'm not the only one. Though what these signs mean I'm not sure. Am I an addict? Do you want smut and ham? Is DIANA code for something?

F

Fluffy

Original poster
Diana's new announcement thingy... Blah.

The very first time I saw it, I thought it said "Hey Bewbies!!" .__.; I don't read it like that anymore, but every time I look at it, I grin and sometimes giggle because I think back to that misread.

Like Ninjaki, I also read organism as orgasm... On biology reports, oh gawd. Such embarrassing misspellings for my professor to read. x__x;

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
I once had a teacher say orgasm instead of organism. It was pretty funny when she got all flustered.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
"Well it's clear that this orgasm has adapted to survival in it's natural environment very well...."

B

BoredAsUsual

Original poster
Indeed it has. XD She obviously had something on her mind.