A Shit Night in Fuckville

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scourge heard the mutters about handcuffs and instantly turned towards a nightstand that was next to the bed. There was a small pair in the drawer form the last time she tested out a slave. Of course she did have to remove the tail from her cock in order to get to the nightstand. The tail was hard to get off, however, but once off she quickly grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed the succubus' legs together behind her head.

"Oh, I'm not. Hell, I'll go in both ways," she stated.

Scourge fixed herself before placing her cock at the other futa's entrance. She rubbed the tip through the lips before trusting it hard deep inside. Scourge used her hands to pull open the lips as she began to thrust hard into Ali.

Ali would gush all over Scourge's cock as she gets penetrated, moaning lewdly. "Fuck me, fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk afterwards." She says. Her hands would go down and start jerking off her fat cock, drips of precum flying off it and into her face. The exceptional pounding she's recieving would've caused her to clamp down almost to the point of it hurting, but she's so lubricated it'd still be easy to slam right in and out. She would let out a quick gasp every time Scourge made it especially deep, she loved big fat monstercocks ramming right into her womb. She hoped Scourge would have the length for it. If not she always had her magic.

Meanwhile with the tail.
Ali's tail would've been saddened by the loss of Scourge. When she returned and started slamming deep into Ali, it would've started to probe at Scourge's pussy. Looking to gain entrance.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Scourge made sure to go as deep as she could, but wasn't super long to reach the succubus' deepest areas. After all, she did have the size of a human. Her breast bounce in her black bra as she thrusted into Ali and even more when she unhooked the under garment.

The blonde grunt only one or two times as she slid in and out as a fast pace, but did wince with a light blush when the spade shape tail jabbed at her entrance. The girl moved downward real quickly to set it inside of her by a inch or so.

|| Pardon me for such a late post. It's hard to write during class without getting caught.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ali would moan in delight, hands flying over her cock as Scourge invalided her vice like depths. The succubus' vagina would blow with the same purple light, Ali casting a spell to enlarge Scourge's cock and balls temporarily. It would also probably have the other effect of making her pussy even tighter. She just groans in delight as you start to grow in size, gushing all over her cock. She really loved to get totally wrecked or wrecking someone's mind with a big fat dick.

Ali's tail would plumb Scourge's lush depths, somewhat mimicking her thrusts inside the succubus.

|| It's cool, I was busy all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.