Not open for further replies.
S

-SagittariusKnight-

Original poster
WELCOME TO HELL, MOTHER FUCKERS

♤ ♣ ♧ ♥

YOU WILL TRY TO REACH OUT

tumblr_mia4npgjfg1rylyy7o1_500.gif

Sampston Ridge. A fairly large city located off the coast of the Southern State of South Carolina. Skyscrapers run through the clouds like your hands through your hair, the sun whips the area with the hot heat of summer for a majority of the year, and corrupted business grow their head quarters into the city itself. Seems normal for an American city, right? Well close. Just add the fact that it is pretty much hell.
♤ ♣ ♧ ♥​
PEOPLE WILL GRAB YOU

tumblr_n1nathpIQJ1rgcwueo1_500.gif

Masked behind the stores meant for the higher classes and monopolies are the creations of Satan himself. A gang known by the simple name of "Hölle Engel" roams the streets like blood thirsty animals and keeps everyone on guard all the time. The members, young or old, are not afraid to kill and have been known to sell both drugs and slaves in underground markets. Meanwhile, sluts make profit by going around town and fucking anyone who can give them a buck or two. Monsters and human hybrids blend in within the corrupted city streets and do what ever they can to survive.
♤ ♣ ♧ ♥​
BUT YOU WILL STILL DROWN

tumblr_nh7mxyQ8Q41qbsph1o1_500.gif

So this is where our story, my dear reader, takes place. Explore this fuck dump of a city and pray you don't end up with a silver bullet in your brain on your first week of living here. You will encounter danger, you will suck up lust, and you will drown in the end. So with my deepest regards, I hope you have a shit night in a city I like to call Fuckville.
♤ ♣ ♧ ♥

• This isn't an innocent roleplay, my dear child. There will be violence, drugs and alcohol usage, a hell lot of fucking, and even death.​
    • Any sexuality is welcomed along with race and genital type. Want a tentacle as a dick? Go for it bruh.​
    • If killing appears that includes an OC, please be sure to have the permission of that character's own before killing them off.​
    • Cussing is not fucking allowed you sick bitch. Nah, go crazy if you want for once.​
    • G-Modeling is stupid. Don't do stupid things.​
    • Multi-characters are allowed.​
    • Anime or illustrated photos only please. You can also use descriptions if you cannot find a photo of your character! If an image is NSFW, hide it in a spoiler box labeled "Oh fuck you Fuckville" because it just sounds funny and fitting.​
    • The leader of the gang "Hölle Engel" is not playable. Secondary leaders are, such as my character Scourge M. Jones for example, as well as other regular members.​
    • No one liners or text talk please. Text talk can only occur if a character is actually using a cellular device.​
    • Post filled out skellies here.​

• Full Name: <first, middle initial, last>
    • POSISTION: <top, bottom, both, etc.>
    • OCCUPATION: <gang member, average citizen, student, business worker, etc.>
    • KINKS:
    • EXTRA:
    • APPERANCE: <picture or description>

• Full Name: Scourge M. Jones
    • RACE: Human-Animal Hybrid
    • SEXUALITY: Pansexual; leans more towards women
    • POSITION: Extremely dominate
    • OCCUPATION: Secondary leader; mainly controls the drug and slave sales
    • KINKS: Sex toys, pulling her partner(s)'s hair, doing it on a couch or floor, clothed sex, shooting cum on her partner(s)'s face, doing it at night, and multiple partners.
    • EXTRA: Scourge is quite an aggressive person who isn't afraid of getting in someone's face and has a bad habit of testing out some of the slaves the gang has to offer. Of course by the permission of the slaves since she has a thing against forced sex.
    • APPERANCE: http://i.imgur.com/dEslrVq.png?1 <picture was drawn by my sister -DeerAntlers-. Do not use without permission!>
    Full Name: Sally J. Victens
    • RACE: Human
    • SEXUALITY: Bisexual
    • POSISTION: Both; switches throughout sex
    • KINKS: Sally loves hair pulling, teasing her partners, wearing sexy things, and threesomes. She's down for anything her owns tell her to do.
    • EXTRA: Sally was introduced into the market from a young age. She was first used as a companion (non-sexual), but as she got older she was introduced into sexual entertainment. She cannot read that well and has a very hard time writing even scribbles.
    • APPERANCE: http://i.imgur.com/dzZGFQg.png
    Full Name: Arian Ginny Mendle
    • RACE: Tentacle Omnibus
    • SEXUALITY: Pan
    • POSISTION: Bottom
    • KINKS: Gangbangs, Rough violent sex, and Domination sex.
    • EXTRA: A demon of a sexual and libidoous nature, often times drains men or women of their life energy through intercourse. At least that's the misconception, normally they just fuck so hard that you feel closer to death. They also have powerful sex magic, and having a succubus under a "Deal" is a powerful thing.
    • APPERANCE:
      H57vou8.png
    Full Name: Cassidy A. Melbourne

Last edited by a moderator:
|| Pssssh. I think the credit at the bottom is a tad bit little. XD Nah, its fine. After all you are meh sissy! Anyway I'll join this since it sound pretty awesome!

Full Name: Sally J. Victens
  • RACE: Human
  • SEXUALITY: Bisexual
  • POSISTION: Both; switches throughout sex
  • KINKS: Sally loves hair pulling, teasing her partners, wearing sexy things, and threesomes. She's down for anything her owns tell her to do.
  • EXTRA: Sally was introduced into the market from a young age. She was first used as a companion (non-sexual), but as she got older she was introduced into sexual entertainment. She cannot read that well and has a very hard time writing even scribbles.
  • APPERANCE: http://i.imgur.com/dzZGFQg.png

Seems cool, also forgive me for le tentacle monstaire.

• EXTRA: A demon of a sexual and libidoous nature, often times drains men or women of their life energy through intercourse. At least that's the misconception, normally they just fuck so hard that you feel closer to death. They also have powerful sex magic, and having a succubus under a "Deal" is a powerful thing.
  • APPERANCE:
    (Image removed due to inappropriate NSFW content)

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
I'll make a starting post once we get home in a few minutes, and off Deer's phone, to get things going.

Cool, hope you get home soz you can post better.

Edit: sorry that might come off wrong, I was implying the fact that it's hard as hell to post from an iPhone. Especially with formatting. I know because I do it all day on my iPhone when I don't have any work and my IPad has ran dead.

Don't worry about it. I posted on the main thread, so you can go ahead and reply! Though I should tell you a head of time that it will be long since it is the first post on the thread. You won't have to write has much as I did unless you absolutely want to! >w<

Eh, I know its hard to type with an iPhone. I have a simple flip phone since I am usually around computers all day long thanks to our school having them in each class room, but I do use Deer's iPhone to make quick posts if we're on a trip together for a few days. >~<

Seems cool, also forgive me for le tentacle monstaire.

• APPERANCE:
    H57vou8.png

Wasn't liking how she looked currently. Also this one has an ankle cuff, and a much cuter skin tone. Also she looks more sultry.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Also Sagittarius, I love your character's personality. And sorry for stealing how you do your text, it just looks so good.

I love the georga font.

Heh, don't worry! Oh and I actually use the font Andale Mono for my post as well as Courier New.

Yeah, I just wish I could stop my bad habits. Notice how sometimes I'm talking in future tense? Bothers me to no end.

You'll be able to write in a constant tense after practicing for a little while. Just be sure to focus on your words and vocabulary. It also doesn't hurt to read over writing sites that help teach young writers!

It's one of those bad habits you pick up from people with special posting needs (aka it's my way or the highway.) that used to frequent the old site I was on.

You can literally fuck Ali in any way you'd like, including DP or something.

I'm not picky :)

Alrighty. >\\\< Sorry for taking forever to post! I had to write another post for another roleplay I am in.

It's ok. I've had that happen before.

I sense a lack of males.

Is it too late to join?

XD Yep, but we have the parts to get it done.

Actually people can join in at any time. Even if the RP has been going on for a while I'll still accept!

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.